Loudwater

Loudwater

Monday, 13 July 2020

session 23 Watery Apocalypse XP 129+2=131/140 Lvl 12




Behind the black curtain an elemental myrmidon attacks Sera[hus....
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
14
)
=14
Simon N. (GM):"Die, defiler!"
Dagny (Kimberly):Seraphus or Sharatu? Where is this myrmidon?
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+2
(
6
)+2
=8
Tony:???
Simon N. (GM):Seraphus went through the evil mist curtain end of last session
Dagny (Kimberly):Ah ok!
Rhennya:I thought it was Sharatu
Simon N. (GM):You can hear someone yelling at him in Auran :)
Seraphus:8 is not a hit
Simon N. (GM):Sharatu not Seraphus
8 init
Seraphus:oh
Kasumi:Do we drag and drop our tokens Simon?
Simon N. (GM):Most of you are in the harpy cave still
Tony:can we hear?
The yelling?
Simon N. (GM):yup
Tony:I'll go after him
sharatu:i movr back thru the mist
Simon N. (GM):Seraphus appears
Seraphus:you mean Shiratu?
Simon N. (GM):flying elemental chasing him!
Seraphus:or me
Tony:ssharatu, what happened?
init?
Seraphus:??
Simon N. (GM):It looks like a misty figure in plate armour, 6' tall, flying
it attacks him
Tony:who
Simon N. (GM):rolling 3d20
(
16
+
4
+
1
)
=21
Tony:Sharatu?
Simon N. (GM):1 hit
yup
rolling d8+4
(
5
)+4
=9
rolling 4d8
(
8
+
2
+
1
+
2
)
=13
Tony:I try to attack it
Simon N. (GM):lightning crackles - 9 blunt + 13 lightning
DC 13 CON save Sharatu
sharatu:rolling 1d20 + 8
(
7
)+8
=15
Simon N. (GM):pass - now everyone else roll init please
Tony:rolling 2d20kh1+2
(
16
+
7
)+2
=18
Kasumi:rolling 1d20+5
(
18
)+5
=23
Dagny (Kimberly):
10
INITIATIVE (-1)
Rhennya:
17
INITIATIVE (3)
Alani (Phil):
13
INITIATIVE (10)
Seraphus:
19
INITIATIVE (3)
Simon N. (GM):ok #23 Kasumi. You see Sharatu chased up the stairs to north by flail swinging air myrmidon.
Kasumi:Right I'll go after the Myrmidon!
Got 50 speed
I can also use a ki point to dash if necessary.
Simon N. (GM):ok you can move your counter up :D
big squares are 10'
Dagny (Kimberly):She's finding the counters, one min :-)
Simon N. (GM):looks like 50' to in front of it
i'll move you then
ok you run up and can attack
Kasumi:Thank you!
Sorry my eyes aren't the best lol
two attacks
rolling 1d20 +10
(
12
)+10
=22
Simon N. (GM):hit (AC 18)
Kasumi:rolling 1d10+6
(
8
)+6
=14
second attack
rolling 1d20 +10
(
3
)+10
=13
Simon N. (GM):miss
Kasumi:spend a ki point to do stunning strike
rolling 1d20 +10
(
16
)+10
=26
Simon N. (GM):hit
Kasumi:rolling 1d8 +6
(
5
)+6
=11
Simon N. (GM):w bonus action unarmed strike
Kasumi:that's above: damage 11
and stunned
Simon N. (GM):(your weapon attacks are magic yes?)
Kasumi:yes
Simon N. (GM):CON save DC?
rolling d20+2
(
4
)+2
=6
it gets 6 - def stunned!
Kasumi:I think it's wisdom save?
Yes DC is 15 anyway
Fantastic!
Simon N. (GM):is CON
#19 Seraphus your turn
Kasumi:Ok noted. It's the one thing that's not described on my char sheet liol
lol
Simon N. (GM):The myrmidon is wobbling
Seraphus:Imma slash him
with m magic sword
15
Self
Flambé (+10)
15
Simon N. (GM):ok you reach him - have advtg to hit as stunned
Seraphus:ok
19
Self
Flambé (+10)
18
Simon N. (GM):15 would miss/bounce off
18 hits
Seraphus:18 is dmg
19 is the hit
Simon N. (GM):ok it takes full fire dmg
next 2 atts?
Seraphus:
23  25
Self
Flambé (+10)
10
Simon N. (GM):w advtg
Seraphus:25 to hit
Simon N. (GM):hit
Seraphus:10dmg
19  17
Self
Flambé (+10)
14
19 to hit
14 dmg
Simon N. (GM):last att hits, 14
hack slash hack :)
#18 Ralf your go
Tony:can i get to him?
Simon N. (GM):yup, you can run onto the stairs
Dagny (Kimberly):Sharatu, were you wounded?
Simon N. (GM):and attack
Tony:
29  17
5 feet
Axe of Uthgar the Icy Axe (+10)
Ralph
15
Slashing
  6
Slashing
Simon N. (GM):AC 18 hit for 21?
Tony:yep
Simon N. (GM):takes full cold dmg
frosty :)
Tony:
28  20
5 feet
Axe of Uthgar the Icy Axe (+10)
Ralph
9
Slashing
  2
Slashing
Simon N. (GM):2nd attack
hit for 11
Alani (Phil):Alani is cheering from the back!
R.A.L.F RALF!
Tony::)
Simon N. (GM):it's all hacked up but still going
#17 Rhennya
Rhennya:Create bonfire on him, 5ft cube - avoid others?
Simon N. (GM):ok, flames appear under it...
Rhennya:rolling 3d8
(
7
+
5
+
8
)
=20
Simon N. (GM):save DC?
Rhennya:save is dex 17
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+2
(
16
)+2
=18
it wobbles away
Rhennya:disadvangae?
wasn't he prone?
Simon N. (GM):no, but he wobbles back into fire
Rhennya:fair enough
Simon N. (GM)::) (says you auto fail DEX if stunned)
had 18 hp left
with a whoosh it evaporates.
Rhennya:YAY!
Seraphus:yay
Simon N. (GM):Its plate armour clunks onto the ground.
Alani (Phil):WOOP!
Dagny (Kimberly):Whew
Seraphus:ooooooh
MINE
Alani (Phil):If I use a plate, I lose my dex bonuses...
Simon N. (GM):Its armour is very light, but as strong as heavy plate
Alani (Phil):Oooo!
Seraphus:heh nice
Alani (Phil):Light, as in dex bonuses?
Simon N. (GM):AC 18 but no minimum STR requirement to keep speed up
Rhennya:suitable for a wood elf?
Simon N. (GM):It could be converted into Half Plate if you wanted by removing sections
Seraphus:Prolly shouldnt
Simon N. (GM):It is metal, so non-Druidic
Seraphus:wait
Rhennya:OK, thanks,not for Rhennya
Alani (Phil):Simon, can I wear it and keep my dex bonuses?
Dagny (Kimberly):Hey, Sharatu, did it wound you on the other side of the veil?
I heard screaming
Simon N. (GM):It is heavy armour so no DEX bonus of course
sharatu:it didnt and there was no screaming
Simon N. (GM):or could be half plate (+2 max DEX)
Seraphus:Ill take it
Alani (Phil):Thanks but I'll stick to my studded leather.
Simon N. (GM):So AC 18 heavy or AC 15 +2 DEX medium
Dagny (Kimberly):Apologies, Sharatu. I should have known. It must have been an echo...
Seraphus:its supposable lighter than my old armor s any differences thjere
Simon N. (GM):GM: OK Seraphus puts on the nice shiny armour (AC 18 base, plus shield = AC 20)
Seraphus:YAY 20!!!
duGSAUIYdysa)(Pfg9ase yhasiyfytiAYEi&WAEYduiwesgy (screams of enjoyment)
Dagny (Kimberly):Dagny pounds him on the back to test it out
Well forged, she says
Simon N. (GM):dong
Anyone have PP 18+?
Dagny (Kimberly):Sharatu, did you see anything over there on the other side?
Rhennya:pp 19
sharatu:i did not
Simon N. (GM):Rhennya you think you can hear chanting in the distance
sharatu:there was amore mist though
Rhennya:what kind?
Dagny (Kimberly):All chanting is bad down here...
Simon N. (GM):Sounds a lot like the crashing of waves on a storm-swept beach.
Rhennya:and from which side?
Seraphus:WELL WELL WELLLLL
Simon N. (GM):roll Survival DC 15 Rhenya
Rhennya:
20
SURVIVAL (9)
Seraphus:Nice!
Simon N. (GM):hm, north you think, maybe NW. Not the west tunnel.
Tony:ill push through the fog
Rhennya:but if sharatu hadn't seen anything there...?
sharatu:i go north west
as no one else seems to want to go aahead
Simon N. (GM):ok move your tokens up to 1 move
Sharatu wanders off down the W tunnel while the rest of you pass through the oily black curtain.
This room smells of blood and death. The debris of several recent battles is scattered throughout this rough-hewn chamber. A dozen dead elemental cultists lie amid a handful of monstrous corpses, such as those of bugbears and ogres. Some of the bodies look like they have been here for months, while others are only days old.
There is another black curtain on the far side.
Dagny (Kimberly):It smells like a charnel house in here
Rhennya:can I her more chanting from there?
hear
Simon N. (GM):Rhennya yes - from beyond the N curtain you think
Tony:next move?
Dagny (Kimberly):What about Sharatu?
Rhennya:is he running away?
Simon N. (GM):Sharatu with the flame in hand you head down the tunnel..
Dagny (Kimberly):Perhaps he has caught wind of something.
Rhennya, can you make out what language the chanting is in or can I hear it now?
Simon N. (GM):Sharatu you see a cave w a huge shaft in ceiling. Wind howls as it climbs this dark shaft.
Alani (Phil):I go back quickly and call for Sharatu: "Sharatu, come back with us! You will only find sadness and despair there!"
Simon N. (GM):@Rhennya it sounds like Aquan
sharatu:im just exploring
Rhennya:I tell Dagny and the others
I don't understand that language, though
Dagny (Kimberly):Aquan is primordial at its base...can I make out anything?
Rhennya:this must be the place we've been looking for...
Simon N. (GM):roll Investigate Dagny
Dagny (Kimberly):
17
INVESTIGATION (0)
Alani (Phil):I have basic Aquan. So when I come back from trying to talk to Sharatu, I can give it a shot?
Dagny (Kimberly):(given my INT that was pretty good)
Simon N. (GM):Sharatu runs back...
Dagny you can make out "Great Lord" and "Blessed of the Elder Eye" and "Show us a Sign"
ok Alani
Dagny (Kimberly):I relay that to the others in a whisper -- "Perhaps we had best hurry before they get what they seek."
Alani (Phil):Yep. Let' walk as fast as we can...
Tony:can I push through the fog?
Simon N. (GM):Dagny & Alani make out: "Show us, oh Olhydra that we may open the way!"
Ralph you may push into the veil...
everyone move
Ralph sees: In the middle of the chamber is a statue depicting an amorphous body and thick tentacles, hunching over as if to feed. A purple crystal the size of a human head represents one alien eye.
Tony:where are they....
Simon N. (GM):The chanting is coming from the western tunnel
Rhennya:shall we steal the eye?
on the way to the western tummel
Dagny (Kimberly):What is the statue made of? Can I tell with my stonecunning?
Kasumi:I'm a bit worried it may trigger some sort of trap?
Simon N. (GM):A large Ochre Jelly oozes down off the idol towards you.
sharatu:we should take it after killing the bbeg
Alani (Phil):It mooovinggg!
Dagny (Kimberly):Ugh, I do not like things that goosh
Kasumi:Don't speak my name in vain lol
Simon N. (GM):GM: It just used its move, you can all act before it goes again so no need to roll init :)
Kasumi:yeah it's me sorrty
Nice
sharatu:i cast firebolt
Simon N. (GM):post what youre doing then move & roll thx
sharatu:rolling 1d20 + 9
(
15
)+9
=24
Simon N. (GM):AC 8
Tony:move and attack
sharatu:rolling 3d10 + 5
(
5
+
8
+
1
)+5
=19
Simon N. (GM):19 fire from Shar
roll to hit Ralf
Tony:
22
5 feet
Axe of Uthgar the Icy Axe (+10)
Ralph
14
Slashing
  3
Slashing
Simon N. (GM):The axe splits it into 2 jellies!
Tony:great
Alani (Phil):Pointy things only, then!
Kasumi:Shoot with longbow from where I am, +1d4 due to the Kensei's Shot power.
Simon N. (GM):ok K
Kasumi:rolling 1d20 +10
(
10
)+10
=20
Tony:I skip second attack
Simon N. (GM):hit
Kasumi:rolling 1d8+6
(
3
)+6
=9
rolling 1d4
(
3
)
=3
12 damage total piercing
Simon N. (GM):it looks wounded!
one of em
Dagny (Kimberly):I will cast Sacred Flame at the wounded one
IF Kasumi is done
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20-2
(
2
)-2
=0
Dagny flames it, it dies! 1 left
Rhennya:I squirt Poison Spray on the other one
Simon N. (GM):DEX save?
Tony:wasting spells?
Rhennya:con save 17
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+2
(
8
)+2
=10
Rhennya:cantrip
Simon N. (GM):fail
Rhennya:rolling 3d12
(
6
+
2
+
6
)
=14
Dagny (Kimberly):yep, cantrip for me too
Simon N. (GM):It dies too!
poor jelly :(
Rhennya:YAY!
Tony:westward ho
Rhennya:sorry Jelly!
Simon N. (GM):poor CR 2 jelly
Dagny (Kimberly):Wait
Can I use my stonecunnign to take a look at the statue pls
Kasumi:Yes poor me!
Simon N. (GM):The statue looks yucky
Kasumi:Yucky? As in govered in goo?
Simon N. (GM):OK Dagny roll Investigte w Advtg
Also anyone can roll Religion DC 20 to ID it
Kasumi:rolling 1d20+4
(
1
)+4
=5
Rhennya:
16
RELIGION (0)
Dagny (Kimberly):rolling 2d20kh1
(
10
+
16
)
=16
Simon N. (GM):In the middle of the chamber is a statue depicting an amorphous body and thick tentacles, hunching over as if to feed. A purple crystal the size of a human head represents one alien eye.
Kasumi:Absolutely no idea about this glooopy deity!
Dagny (Kimberly):
14  10
RELIGION (4)
Simon N. (GM):it is a wee bit gloopy, yes
Dagny (Kimberly):but if stonecunning helps, add +8
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20
(
1
)
=1
Rhennya:is 16 not enough for some info?
Simon N. (GM):The chanting seems to be nearing a climax
Tony:moving west?
Simon N. (GM):DC 20 to ID statue
Alani (Phil):Let run!
Dagny (Kimberly):Ah, they are giving me a headache. Let's stop that chanting!
Simon N. (GM):you can all move
sharatu:ill stay at the front to aoe the baddys
Kasumi:yes sorry
Simon N. (GM):Temple of the Elder Elemental Eye
A stone ziggurat capped by a huge altar of black granite stands in the middle of this cavern. At the foot of the altar lies a bound and gagged figure. Fresh rivulets of blood stain the altar and trickle down the steps of the ziggurat. On all sides of the cavern, guttering flames dance atop sluggish pools of oily water. Gusts of wind moan and howl from fissures high in the cavern walls.
Tony:yay a sacrifice
Kasumi:We need to stop this quickly!
Seraphus:MOST DEFINITELY
Simon N. (GM):A couple x-bow armed guards glance in your directon
Seraphus:Lets burger them
Dagny (Kimberly):I am appalled at the desecration
Tony:glad sharatu is in front
Seraphus:wait no murder
muder them*
Simon N. (GM):Atop the Ziggurat stands claw-armed Gar Shatterkeel, flanked by 2 priests accompanied by an enormous croc.
Tony:sweet
kim no mic
Simon N. (GM):Gar stops and looks over: "Infidels! Welcome! Prostrate yourselves and be reborn!"
Tony:sharatu. you ar ein front
Simon N. (GM):https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/c/c6/Gar_Shatterkeel.png/revision/latest?cb=20150920011643
sharatu:i cast cloudkill
Simon N. (GM):OK Sharatu starts casting so roll init
Dagny (Kimberly):
16
INITIATIVE (-1)
Tony:rolling 2d20kh1+2
(
4
+
13
)+2
=15
Rhennya:
13
INITIATIVE (3)
Alani (Phil):
17
INITIATIVE (10)
Seraphus:
18
INITIATIVE (3)
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
7
)
=7
Kasumi:rolling 1d20+5
(
17
)+5
=22
Not bad but not fantastic!
Tony:rolling 2d20kh1+2
(
12
+
16
)+2
=18
rolling 2d20kh1+2
(
7
+
1
)+2
=9
rolling 2d20kh1+2
(
10
+
17
)+2
=19
ack
sorry
Simon N. (GM):Ralf was 15 earlier :)
Tony:yep
Kasumi:Yes only 3 off full thanks x
Dagny (Kimberly):He stuttered
Alani (Phil):Somebody new arrived on the altar!
Simon N. (GM):ok I'm giving Sharatu advtg on init
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
15
)
=15
Simon N. (GM):that's the victim Alani
Cult Reavers
rolling d20+2
(
16
)+2
=18
Priests
rolling d20
(
16
)
=16
You win ties as they were a bit distracted
Simon N. (GM):Gar
rolling d20+2
(
5
)+2
=7
croc
rolling d20-1
(
4
)-1
=3
OK #20 Gar lair action...
Dagny (Kimberly):I hope Sharatu has a fireball left
Kasumi:[very nice!]
sharatu:i have much more than just a fireball
Kasumi:[drinks are on Tony next face to face game]
Simon N. (GM):Lightning crackles around you...
Tony:absolutely
Dagny (Kimberly):All the loose hairs in Dagny's plait stand up.
Simon N. (GM):Sharatu & Alani roll DEX saves
Alani (Phil):
24  25
DEXTERITY SAVE (5)
Simon N. (GM):DC 16
Alani (Phil):Sorry, I had the disadvantage switch on.
Simon N. (GM):rolling 4d10
(
4
+
7
+
2
+
6
)
=19
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
14
)
=14
Simon N. (GM):19 lightning damage, 9 on save
Kasumi:Ouch!
Simon N. (GM):Lightning storm rages across the cavern. The cult howls in exhultation.
Gar: "DESTROY THEM!!!"
#18 Seraphus your go
Alani (Phil):Simon: do we still have these 20 temporary HPs form last time?
Tony:from the dwarf tomb
Simon N. (GM):Temps usually last a day I think?
Alani (Phil):Sweet!
Kasumi:Yes we still have those AFAIK
Simon N. (GM):was an Aid spell
Kasumi:Ok
Seraphus:ok
Im going tr
o
Simon N. (GM):lasts 8 hours so still up
Seraphus:Hit the nearest enemy
18
Self
Flambé (+10)
14
Simon N. (GM):if you can action surge you can reach an x-bow archer to attack
Seraphus:I moved my max distance
Simon N. (GM):otherwise getting to him is your go
Seraphus:Ok
so im gonna go to a different spot
Simon N. (GM):moving through friends counts +1 BTW
that's 30'
Seraphus:This'll be my turn
Simon N. (GM):you can dash another 30' or throw javelins
Seraphus:Whoops
i though tthe water was a wall
Simon N. (GM):ok please stop moving back :)
Dagny (Kimberly):He's having technical difficulty
Seraphus:throwing hand axe
s
25
self
handaxes (+9)
11
Simon N. (GM):AC 12, no armour or shield
Seraphus:k
21
self
handaxes (+9)
7
second attack
Simon N. (GM):he yelps in pain as 2 axes hit him for 18
Seraphus:is he dead?
Simon N. (GM):no
Seraphus:I use a bonus action to retrieve an axe
29
self
handaxes (+9)
7 + 5
Simon N. (GM):ok
hit
Seraphus:(one has an extra skill from me being an eldritch knight)
Simon N. (GM):7 dmg - he goes down!
nice
Seraphus:Yay
Simon N. (GM):The Reaver archers move up, x-bows ready...
7 shots on Seraphus
Seraphus:Wlp
Simon N. (GM):AC 20 now?
Seraphus:welp*
Yep
and I can shield too!
Dagny (Kimberly):Good luck
Alani (Phil):Good thing you took the pate armour!
Simon N. (GM):16+ to hit on d20
Alani (Phil):plate
Simon N. (GM):rolling 7d20
(
16
+
20
+
18
+
19
+
4
+
11
+
9
)
=97
3 hits each 2d10+2 & 1 crit 4d10+2 from the harpoon x-bows
Seraphus:Can I shield?
Simon N. (GM):yup
Seraphus:So +4 Ac
Simon N. (GM):so AC 25 and only the crit hits
take off a spell slot
Seraphus:yep
Simon N. (GM):rolling 4d10+2
(
6
+
3
+
10
+
3
)+2
=24
The Reavers gawp as countless deadly bolts bounce off Seraphus, 1 gets through - 24 dmg
Seraphus:Done
Simon N. (GM):#17 Alani
Alani (Phil):I aim at the closest one...
21
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
18
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):hits her
"Ow!"
Alani (Phil):
8
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
18
Piercing
24
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
19
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):2nd arrow drops her.
Alani (Phil):I will also action surge
Simon N. (GM):you get 4 more shots then!
Alani (Phil):And aim at the next reaver...
3 more you mean?
Simon N. (GM):ok 3rd shot hit him for 19
3 more
Alani (Phil):
18
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
20
Piercing
9
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
20
Piercing
23
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
16
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):9 misses
Alani (Phil):Cool.
Simon N. (GM):drop a 2nd and wound a 3rd for 16
any moving?
Alani (Phil):Let them come to us, everyone.
Tony:yes
Simon N. (GM):ok #16 Dagny
Kasumi:I'll need to move up a bit to get clear shot with longbow
Simon N. (GM):oh I don't see Kasumi on my init?
Alani (Phil):I let Kasumi pass
Kasumi:I got 22 so I think I'm soon?
Simon N. (GM):you'd be top!
Dagny (Kimberly):Oh I can go back
Kasumi:Oh sorry I didn't see everyone else's numbers
Simon N. (GM):ok let's do Kasumi
Kasumi:Happy to stay where i am in the round.
Ok I'll move up next to sharatu and do two shots
Simon N. (GM):ok there is a wounded reaver by the nearest pool
Kasumi:Ok will go for that one
rolling 1d20+10
(
15
)+10
=25
Simon N. (GM):hit
Kasumi:rolling 1d10+6
(
6
)+6
=12
rolling 1d4
(
3
)
=3
15 tota;
total
Simon N. (GM):he drops into the pool, which sizzles.
Kasumi:Next shot
Simon N. (GM):rolling 4d2
(
1
+
2
+
2
+
2
)
=7
Kasumi:I'll go for the one next to him?
Simon N. (GM):ok, the last male reaver (just checked their gender) :p
Kasumi:the token token male
Alani (Phil)::-D
Kasumi:rolling 1d20 +10
(
10
)+10
=20
Simon N. (GM):hit
Kasumi:rolling 1d10+6
(
5
)+6
=11
Simon N. (GM):"Ah!" he yells in pain
Kasumi:I've already used b action so that's my turn I believe, can't use ki points without b action free.
Simon N. (GM):end of turn ok
#16 Dagny
Dagny (Kimberly):ok, other than Seraphus, is anyone else looking wounded?
Simon N. (GM):The 2 priests are chanting
Just Seraphus & a Reaver
Dagny (Kimberly):ok, I will Cure Wounds on Seraphus
Simon N. (GM):ok
Dagny (Kimberly):
5
Healing
Higher Level Cast
8
Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Simon N. (GM):You move up and heal Ser for 8
Dagny (Kimberly):Wait, that was supposed to be at level 3
Tony:shall we fall back and let them com eto us?
Dagny (Kimberly):rolling 3d8 +2+4
(
2
+
2
+
8
)+2+4
=18
Alani (Phil):I think we need to stop the priest asap.
Tony:ok
Simon N. (GM):so another 10 cured
Dagny (Kimberly):And I glare defiantly at the so-called priests
Simon N. (GM):GM: The waters surge up and down the tunnel blasting you with Tidal WAVES!!!!
Alani (Phil):Next turn, I will jump out and take some pot shots ath the two priests to break their concentration.
Tony:crap
Simon N. (GM):rolling 8d8
(
1
+
7
+
8
+
8
+
2
+
5
+
5
+
2
)
=38
38 bludgeoning, DEX save DC 15 for half
Rhennya:
18
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Kasumi:Bloody hell!
Dagny (Kimberly):
8
DEXTERITY SAVE (-1)
Alani (Phil):
7
DEXTERITY SAVE (5)
Tony:
12
DEXTERITY SAVE (2)
Ralph
Seraphus:
9
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
13
)
=13
Kasumi:rolling 1d20 _+10
(
10
)
=10
Dagny (Kimberly):Dex is not my thing
Simon N. (GM):if fail knocked prone and swept back 10'
Kasumi:rolling 1d20 +10
(
10
)+10
=20
Simon N. (GM):move your fig back 10' if you failed
Kasumi:What's half damage guys?
Simon N. (GM):38/2=19
sharatu:i need alot of healing only on 35 hp
Simon N. (GM):ralph and Rhenya have you rolled & deducted hp?
Dagny (Kimberly):Ok, Sharatu, next time I will get you
Rhennya:yes
i passed
Simon N. (GM):As DEX save Ralph has advtg
Tony:yep
ok
8
DEXTERITY SAVE (2)
Ralph
Simon N. (GM):ok your hp show as full on my screen
Rhennya:it's 77 now
Simon N. (GM):cheers
The blue area is flooded
"FEEL THE POWER OF WATER!" exults Gar.
Rhennya:are we still water breathing
Dagny (Kimberly):Which one do we use for HP? The Red circle?
Rhennya:it was for 24 hrs
Simon N. (GM):any you like
#15 Sharatu your go
sharatu:i stand up
i cast wall of fire
Simon N. (GM):Gar: "That one lives! Croccy! Devour him!"
The priests are scurrying back behind the pyramid
Rhennya:red dots are wall of fire?
nice, caught the croc and a reaver
Simon N. (GM):The flames spring up.
Kasumi:It's the battle of the elements!
sharatu:rolling 5d8 + 6
(
1
+
1
+
3
+
5
+
6
)+6
=22
Simon N. (GM):21 dmg
rolling d20+2
(
10
)+2
=12
reaver on 1 hp
"Ahh!"
"Fire! My only weakness!"
Rhennya:is rhennya next?
Seraphus:if croccy lives, can I keep him
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20-1
(
14
)-1
=13
croc takes 21 too and smoulders
#15 Ralf then #13 Rhennya
Tony:move up
Simon N. (GM):rem allied squares are +1
Ralf can move 8 sq/40'
finished move Ralf?
Tony:how far can I move through the friends?
30?
or 20?
Simon N. (GM):yes 30' looks right
Tony:done
Simon N. (GM):ok you see a few reavers
the wall of fire hides Gar
dash or throw javelins?
Tony:throw javelin
19
30/120
Javelin x3 (+9)
Ralph
6
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):ok you can throw 2
Tony:
22
30/120
Javelin x3 (+9)
Ralph
10
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):nearest reaver 35' so disad but AC 12
Tony:woo
Simon N. (GM):call that a hit for 6 & roll again
Tony:
25
30/120
Javelin x3 (+9)
Ralph
10
Piercing
love this die
Simon N. (GM):1 more roll
Tony:
23
30/120
Javelin x3 (+9)
Ralph
6
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):hit, she goes down
Tony:yay
Simon N. (GM):Reavers are thinning out now...
#13 Rhennya your go
Rhennya:OK, I cast bonfire on the bottom reaver, dex17 save
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+2
(
15
)+2
=17
she dodges!
Rhennya:shame!
that was me then
Alani (Phil):Come back you coward! I shout to Gar...
(I just can feel him escaping behind the wall of fire)
Simon N. (GM):GM: Ice Storm begins to pound down on you from above...
Tony:the elements continue
Alani (Phil):I suppose we signed for it when we joined... :-)
Simon N. (GM):rolling 2d8
(
8
+
6
)
=14
rolling 4d6
(
4
+
6
+
6
+
6
)
=22
14 bludgeon + 22 cold, DEX DC 16 for half
Rhennya:
18
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Simon N. (GM):gets all of you so roll saves please :)
Tony:
22
DEXTERITY SAVE (2)
Ralph
Seraphus:
4
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Tony:crit
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
16
)
=16
Dagny (Kimberly):
0
DEXTERITY SAVE (-1)
Rhennya:i also have absorb elements for resistance to cold, so half of that half
Simon N. (GM):36 dmg, or 18 on save
Dagny (Kimberly):Heh. Pretty sure I didn't save.
Alani (Phil):
8
DEXTERITY SAVE (5)
Simon N. (GM):& area now difficult terrain
Tony:jeez
Alani (Phil):Unbelievable...
Kasumi:rolling 1d20+10
(
2
)+10
=12
Dagny (Kimberly):If we ever get out of this, I'm never taking another bath.
sharatu:rolling 1d20 + 8
(
8
)+8
=16
Dagny (Kimberly):Unless it's a hot spring.
Kasumi:I don't think there's any way I can negate that damage
Simon N. (GM):wall of fire goes down
Tony:crap
Simon N. (GM):#3 croc waddles up...
sharatu:im on 17 desprate need of healing
Kasumi:Only got 28HP left!
Simon N. (GM):(end of croc turn)
Rhennya:wow, the croc is fast!
Simon N. (GM):Round 2...
Dagny (Kimberly):Will do as soon as I can
Simon N. (GM):"OLYHYDRA SHALL TAKE YOU ALL! HAIL OLHYDRA!"
#22 Kasumi
Kasumi:Ok I'll try to deal with the croc
I'll use Sharpen the Blade to bump up my rolls by +3
first attack
rolling 1d20+10
(
14
)+10
=24
+3 = 27
Simon N. (GM):OOC can play tp 8.25 then need to stop
AC 14, hit
Kasumi:[Ok by me]
Tony:ok
Kasumi:damage
rolling 1d10+9
(
10
)+9
=19
second attack
Simon N. (GM):nice!
Kasumi:rolling 1d20+13
(
14
)+13
=27
damage
Simon N. (GM):hit
Kasumi:rolling 1d10+9
(
4
)+9
=13
Simon N. (GM):It's still coming w arrows sticking out like quills
Kasumi:I'll move back a bit as I'm pretty badly wounded.
Simon N. (GM):o k
Kasumi:Oh actually don't think I can as it would create Opp attack. Used my b action already. darn
Simon N. (GM):#20 Gar moves up onto the pyramid & casts call lightning again
you were not in melee K
Dagny (Kimberly):Damn the scaly jerk
Rhennya:barnacly
but yes
Dagny (Kimberly):fishy smelling dude
Simon N. (GM):Gar brings lightning down on Rhennya Seraphus & Dagny
rolling 4d10
(
7
+
7
+
8
+
6
)
=28
28 damage lightning Rhennya Seraphus & Dagny DEX save DC 16 for half
Rhennya:
18
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Dagny (Kimberly):
5
DEXTERITY SAVE (-1)
I am a stone
Simon N. (GM):BTW is Ralf UNDER the croc?!
Seraphus:
12
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Simon N. (GM):can't see Ralf
Tony:nope
Simon N. (GM):ok guess you are in the lightning too
Tony:crap
10
DEXTERITY SAVE (2)
Ralph
ouch
Simon N. (GM):2 of you are on top of each other
advtg DEX as bbn Ralf
Tony:
11
DEXTERITY SAVE (2)
Ralph
fail
Simon N. (GM):full dmg then
Tony:down to 61
Simon N. (GM):Seraphus has rolled?
Tony:12
Simon N. (GM):#18 Seraphus go (after deducting dmg)
Tony:one sec
sharatu:dagne have you used your level 6 spell yet?
Seraphus:Im strabbing the croc
Dagny (Kimberly):Yes. I have one more mass heal spell at level 5 I will use next
Simon N. (GM):ok
Seraphus:
23
Self
Flambé (+10)
11
Simon N. (GM):Seraphus leaps at the croc...
Seraphus:11 dmg
Simon N. (GM):hit
Seraphus:
12
Self
Flambé (+10)
18
Simon N. (GM):miss
Seraphus:18 dmg 12 to hit
Simon N. (GM):ac 14
Seraphus:
15
Self
Flambé (+10)
18
18 dmg
Simon N. (GM):3rd attack?
hit
18 dmg, nearly dead
#18 Reavers
Tony:crap
Simon N. (GM):A reaver moves up for a clear shot at Kasumi
rolling d20+4
(
18
)+4
=22
Dagny (Kimberly):Dagny is muttering continuous prayers to her god
Simon N. (GM):22 vs Kasumi
Kasumi:Can I try using Deflect Missiles?
Simon N. (GM):rolling 2d10+2
(
8
+
8
)+2
=18
18 dmg, yes sure
reaction to knock saside
roll
Kasumi:Ok so 1d10 + dex mod damage reduction
rolling 1d10+5
(
9
)+5
=14
So just 4 damage I believe?
Simon N. (GM):4 dmg yup
Kasumi:Great, phew!
Simon N. (GM):2 reavers to north shoot at Ralf
rolling d20+4
(
6
)+4
=10
Tony:yay
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+4
(
12
)+4
=16
Tony:15 ac
Simon N. (GM):1 hit
rolling 2d10+2
(
6
+
9
)+2
=17
17 dmg
Tony:44hp
Simon N. (GM):last reaver shoots over croc at Kasumi, she has +2 AC cover
rolling d20+4
(
17
)+4
=21
sharatu:jelly the deflect missiles also includes your monk level
Simon N. (GM):So Kasumi catches the harpoon & could throw it back
if you spend 1 Ki
Kasumi:Oh really?
Ok if you're sure?
Simon N. (GM):what is your AC?
Kasumi:I've got it written down differently but not complaining lol
18
Simon N. (GM):ok the last reaver hits you for 21 just as you throw the harpoon at her, ok?
roll to hit DEX+Prof
Kasumi:Ok
rolling 1d20+9
(
6
)+9
=15
Simon N. (GM):She's hit in the chest and killed (had 1 hp)
Kasumi:Brilliant!
Alani (Phil):Wooop!
Simon N. (GM):Bill have Inspiration :P
#17 Alani
Alani (Phil):OK, forst thing I do is have a second wind.
rolling 1d10 + 12
(
8
)+12
=20
Simon N. (GM):nice
Alani (Phil):20hp
Then I try to move so I can have a clearshot at Gar... is that possible?
Simon N. (GM):from current location alani can only see the croc
Alani (Phil):Where can I move to change that?
Rhennya:how tall is the croc?
Simon N. (GM):it is possible if you wade forward 15' yup which is your full move currently
OK you can move up to where I moved you
Alani (Phil):Perfect!
Simon N. (GM):You see Gar bringing the lightning atop the pyramid of the Eye
Alani (Phil):I shoot at Gar with a Pushing Attack!
Simon N. (GM):you ignore cover right?
Alani (Phil):Yes, please.
Simon N. (GM):ok roll to hit
Alani (Phil):
27
150/600
LONG BOW (+11)
11
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):hits
Alani (Phil):Dodge this!
He is now prone.
Simon N. (GM):ok he drops out of sight
Alani (Phil):Sorry he needs to save
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+3
(
14
)+3
=17
17 on con to keep lightning up
Alani (Phil):DC21
Simon N. (GM):what kind of save Phil?
STR?
Alani (Phil):Dex
Sorry STR
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+2
(
5
)+2
=7
he drops prone
now out of sight
Alani (Phil):And he gets 1d10 dam on top
rolling 1d10
(
8
)
=8
Simon N. (GM):ok
Alani (Phil):Now my 2 other attacks on the croc!
Simon N. (GM):you have 2 more shots on someone else?
Alani (Phil):
19
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
20
Piercing
Is it dead yet?
Simon N. (GM):yes 1 arrow kills it!
Kasumi:Fantastic!
Simon N. (GM):1 shot left
Alani (Phil):Last arror on the reaver on the other side of the mud lake
closest one
Simon N. (GM):ok
Alani (Phil):
18
150/600
LONG BOW SHARPSHOOTING (+6)
20
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):"Ow!" still up.
#16 Dagny
Dagny (Kimberly):Dagny presses her hands against the stone beneath her, finding it below the water. It is solid and feels like something of home. She closes her eyes and thinks of Moradin and how he has never failed her in the past. She imagines how these halls must have been years ago when filled with her brethren; before the slick, foul water followers had flowed in and befouled the tunnels. With all her strength, she casts her last Mass Cure Wounds upon her companions. A wave of healing energy courses out, bathing them all in a faint golden glow.
Alani (Phil):That's me done. I tried to give equally today! ;-)
Dagny (Kimberly):rolling 3d8+8
(
6
+
1
+
1
)+8
=16
Simon N. (GM)::)
Dagny (Kimberly):UGH, two 1s
Simon N. (GM):You can reroll 1s Dagny
Dagny (Kimberly):thank you!
Simon N. (GM):blessing of Moradin upon you :)
Dagny (Kimberly):rolling 2d8
(
6
+
1
)
=7
Simon N. (GM):everyone gets 21 back
Rhennya:thanks Dagny!
Alani (Phil):Thanks Moradin and Dagny!
Kasumi:Thankyou Dagny!
Simon N. (GM):are you moving Dagny?
Dagny (Kimberly):Hmmm
There's no where I can get that's not bad, right?
Am I near Sharatu?
He's still the worst HP, right?
sharatu:yes
Dagny (Kimberly):Or is anyone else really bad?
Simon N. (GM):can you move your minis out from under each other? I can't!
yes you are beside Seraphus
afaik
sharatu is well back
Seraphus:48hp
Dagny (Kimberly):What are you at Sharatu?
Simon N. (GM):oh i found dagny beside Rhenya & Ralf
sharatu:38hp
Tony:sharatu is in the back of the tunnel
Dagny (Kimberly):I will move closer to whoever is the worst
Simon N. (GM):ok
Tony:do it
sharatu:the worst is me
Simon N. (GM):Gar really appreciates how you guys are staying in his kill zone BTW :D
Alani (Phil):Did he climb up again?
Dagny (Kimberly):ok I think we're sorted now
It was hard to grab
sorry
Simon N. (GM):The priests step back up atop the pyramid (Gar is prone) and direct another massive Thunderwave onto you
Todal Wave sorry
mises Ralph, gets everyone else
Alani (Phil):Simon: Gar has been pushed 15ft away from his place in theory, due to the pushing atttack.
Simon N. (GM):rolling 8d8
(
5
+
2
+
6
+
2
+
6
+
3
+
4
+
1
)
=29
29 dmg DC 15 DEX for half
Rhennya:
11
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Kasumi:rolling 1d20+10
(
14
)+10
=24
Seraphus:
10
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)
Alani (Phil):
23
DEXTERITY SAVE (5)
Dagny (Kimberly):
16
DEXTERITY SAVE (-1)
sharatu:rolling 1d20
(
3
)
=3
Seraphus:19hp
Kasumi:So that's 15 half damage or 14
?
Simon N. (GM):everyone still up?
29/2 = 14 in D&D
sharatu:9 health
Simon N. (GM):#15 Ralf
#15 Sharatu
Kasumi:Yes still up
Tony:who can I get to
sharatu:i cast wall of fire
Simon N. (GM):Ralf you could roll Athletcs to do that DC 13
Tony:
18
ATHLETICS (9)
Ralph
Simon N. (GM):ok Ralph leaps the pool & attacks
Tony:
26
5 feet
Axe of Uthgar the Icy Axe (+10)
Ralph
17
Slashing
  6
Slashing
Simon N. (GM):rolling d10
(
9
)
=9
Tony:how's he faring
?
sharatu:rolling 5d8 + 5
(
2
+
3
+
8
+
7
+
1
)+5
=26
Tony:wait
how's he faring
Simon N. (GM):Ralf kills a reaver girl
Tony:my turn don ethen?
throw javelin??
Simon N. (GM):you could throw a javelin w 2nd attack Ralf
Tony:
27
30/120
Javelin x3 (+9)
Ralph
11
Piercing
Simon N. (GM):rolling 2d20
(
3
+
7
)
=10
The 2 priests are burned by a new wall of fire, screaming & charred (hsalf hp)
Tony:Did I hit the other reaver with javelin
Alani (Phil):Crispy!
Simon N. (GM):Ralf wounds NW Reaver for 11. #13 Rhennya
Rhennya:I spray poison onto bottom reaver
CON 17
to save
Simon N. (GM):rolling d20+1
(
5
)+1
=6
fail
Rhennya:rolling 3d12
(
8
+
10
+
1
)
=19
damage
Simon N. (GM):3/22 left, she coughs.
GM: ok end of rounf & Imust stop there
good fight so far!
good luck for next time!
Rhennya:Thanks Simon, and all
Tony:Thanks.. Great game!
Rhennya:when is the next time?
Alani (Phil):Very nice! Thanks Simon!
Kasumi:Tense! I think we're doing very well given the circumstances though!
Dagny (Kimberly):I would like to see some crispy priests!
sharatu:Rhennya you could wild shape into an elephant
Simon N. (GM):2 weeks, Monday 6pm ok?
Kasumi:27th? Sure sounds good!
Rhennya:don't have it in the book, elephant?
Simon N. (GM):ignore Bill.you've not seen an elephant
you could turn into a bear though
Alani (Phil):I can't be there (back on the 2nd Aug)
Dagny (Kimberly):But she has seen a giant croc...
Rhennya:I should imagine
LOL, Dagny...
Alani (Phil):But Rennya can play without me.
Seraphus:see you
Rhennya:It might be tight, without Alani!
Simon N. (GM):i'll confirm date
bye now
Kasumi:Bye everyonem see you next time xxx
Dagny (Kimberly):We're a little up in the air with possible moving but tentatively ok!\
Rhennya:Bye all!
Dagny (Kimberly):Thanks all!
Alani (Phil):Bye bye! Thanks for the game!
Rhennya:And best of luck with the move!

No comments:

Post a comment