Loudwater

Loudwater

Sunday, 13 December 2020

FA Group 1 (#24,#25, #26) 2/7/1359-3/8/1359 DR Conquest of the Temple of Chaos, Gina the Gynosphinx

Session #24 

Simon N. (GM):Hi all :)

Malied:yo
Chris T.:Thunderwave is a 15' cube ahead of you. I should be okay depending where you place it
Muiz:Helo Simon
Kenny - Syrus:Hi Simon!
Erasmus:Evenin'
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+7
(
5
)
+7
=
12
rolling d20+7
(
16
)
+7
=
23
Qiviel:hi!
Simon N. (GM):#21 1st (south) Rogue shoots at Jyrdani, no sdvtg & she has cover so AC 20
rolling d20+5
(
11
)
+5
=
16
miss
Malied:I'm still on 1 hp from last week :(
Simon N. (GM):2nd has advtg & no cover
rolling 2d20
(
18
+
16
)
=
34
18+5=23, hit
Muiz:damn rogues
Chris T.:Cripes James!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d8+3+2d6
(
2
)
+3+
(
6
+
4
)
=
15
15/2 = 7 dmg
Jyrdani on 9/32 hp
Erasmus:Gotta love a raging barbarian!
Chris T.:Gotta get those assassins out of the picture
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:attacks
rolling d20+6
(
13
)
+6
=
19
rolling d8+6
(
5
)
+6
=
11
Cuts down a cultist
Simon N. (GM):opp att on Jyrdani w disad due to eagle totem
rolling 2d20
(
5
+
13
)
=
18
miss
#13 Bronda
Battle Sister Bronda:moves forward and strike a cultist with her halberd
6
Halberd (+4)
12Slashing
Simon N. (GM):miss
Battle Sister Bronda:crap
end turn
Victoria of the Golden Cup:disengage
#11 Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):slashes at the cultist
5
Longsword (One-Handed) (+4)
8Slashing
Victoria of the Golden Cup:miss
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Malied:move and firebolt
Simon N. (GM):#10 Malied
Muiz:gonna get the bad rolls off HAHAHA....
Malied:east most cultest
rolling 1d20+5
(
12
)
+5
=
17
Simon N. (GM):hit
Malied:
rolling 1d10
(
3
)
=
3
rolling 1d10
(
10
)
=
10
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):3 dmg?
Malied:yea
Chris T.:oh :(
Malied:dunn why it rolled twice :/
Simon N. (GM):still up
Malied:move back end turn]
Simon N. (GM):@James your mini says he has 10 hp
not 1 hp?
Malied:yea, i can't get the token to update
I WISH is had 10 hp :P
Simon N. (GM):ok have put on 1 hp :)
Malied:thanks
Simon N. (GM):#6 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) Syrus sees the 3x Cultists ganging up on him and Ugly Jack, stamps his foot heavily on the floor to cast “Thunderwave” in attempt to push them all 10ft back
DC13
Constitution Save
Components: V, S
7Thunder Damage
Self/15ft.
Thunderwave
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 3d20
(
8
+
12
+
15
)
=
35
Kenny - Syrus:(Which Cultist saved?)
Simon N. (GM):back one
Kenny - Syrus:Phew!
2) Shouting “Come on Jack!” and runs up the corridor and turns left next to Sir Norrin
Simon N. (GM):One is killed, one flung back
#6 Orc-Jack
Kenny - Syrus:3) Bonus action: casts Healing word on himself
Components: V
7Healing
60ft.
Healing Word
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):can't do 2 spells in one turn
unless one a cantrip
Chris T.:Jack, free from the cultists turns and charges the Dark Cleric
Kenny - Syrus:Even on Bonus? OK
End tuen!
Turn!
Simon N. (GM):If you cast a bonus action spell you can only do cantrips or not-spells for your action
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+7
(
20
)
+7
=
27
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):yessss
Simon N. (GM)::)
Chris T.:
rolling 2d8+5
(
3
+
4
)
+5
=
12
done
Simon N. (GM):The orc fells the fleeing priest!
Dark Cleric uses Sacred Flame on Jyrdani
DEX save w bbn advtg
rolling 2d20
(
18
+
3
)
=
21
20, save
2 cultists attack Erasmus
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d20
(
6
+
19
)
=
25
1 hit
rolling d6+1
(
4
)
+1
=
5
E on 15 hp
Erasmus:"Gnh!"
Simon N. (GM):2 cultists attack Jyrdani
rolling 2d20
(
16
+
8
)
=
24
1 hit
rolling d6+1
(
3
)
+1
=
4
4/2 = 2 dmg
1 on Strohm
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+3
(
2
)
+3
=
5
Cultist attacks Jack
rolling d20+3
(
9
)
+3
=
12
Chris T.:ac20
Simon N. (GM):missed
#4 Erasmus
Erasmus:How're the two cultists next to me looking?
Simon N. (GM):uninjured
Erasmus:Erasmus swings the axe at the cultist closest him
19
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):hit
9Slashing
Handaxe, +1
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):crunch
down he goes
Chris T.:yay
Erasmus:Then swings the same hand at the cultist to his right in an unarmed backhand strike.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc (an another one bite the dust)
Erasmus:
17
Erasmus Bos
5Bludgeoning
Unarmed Strike
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):He staggers, ribs cracking
Erasmus:Erasmus steps closer and ends his turn
Battle Sister Praetoria:Drops halberd, draws shortswords and moves into melee
rolling d20+4
(
11
)
+4
=
15
hit
rolling d6+2
(
4
)
+2
=
6
kill
off hand attack
Battle Sister Praetoria:
rolling d20+4
(
12
)
+4
=
16
hit
rolling d6
(
6
)
=
6
LOL
Chris T.:deadly
Battle Sister Praetoria:grins
The priest & rogues are looking worried now
Erasmus:Sister Praetoria: kicking ass and taking names since 1359!
Simon N. (GM):ROTFL :)
Chris T.:hehe
Simon N. (GM):#2 Qiviel
Qiviel:Whoo! Go Sister! :)
Q moves up and attacks
12
 
 
8
Longsword (+5)
2Dueling Style
8Slashing
Simon N. (GM):AC 12, hit
10 dmg?
Qiviel:Yes, I think that's how to read that
Simon N. (GM):killed
Chris T.:yay
Norrin (Geoff):attacks
rolling d20+7
(
19
)
+7
=
26
rolling d8+7
(
1
)
+7
=
8
Chris T.:"Thanks Norrin!"
Norrin (Geoff):on 6 ::)
nods
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d20
(
12
+
19
)
=
31
Kenny - Syrus:@Norrin you on 6hp?
Simon N. (GM):#21 both Rogues have advtg shots on J
(no he's on 39. the cultist had 6 & took 8 dmg)
Kenny - Syrus:thanks!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 4d20
(
8
+
15
+
7
+
16
)
=
46
20 & 21, 2 hits on J
Chris T.::(
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 1d8+2+2d6
(
2
)
+2+
(
5
+
5
)
=
14
7 dmg
rolling 1d8+2+2d6
(
7
)
+2+
(
3
+
1
)
=
13
J goes down 0 hp from 1st shot, 2nd puts down Praetoria too
Chris T.:gosh
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):crap
Malied:bah, d/c'd
what I miss?
Chris T.:The assassins putdown one of the nuns and our barrbarian lady
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:death save
rolling d20
(
13
)
=
13
pass
#13 Bronda
Kenny - Syrus:Phew!
Battle Sister Bronda:uses last spell slot to use cure wounds on Praetoria
3Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
end turn
Bronda can have inspiration for playing her Bond to fellow Nun :):
Battle Sister Praetoria:"Thanks, Sister!"
Battle Sister Bronda:Noted
"you would do the same Sister" with a smile
Victoria of the Golden Cup:Lays on hands 1 pt to heal Jyrdani
Simon N. (GM):The Rogues are upset by this blatant cheating :)
Chris T.::D
Simon N. (GM):#11 Strohm
Battle Sister Bronda:slashes at the last cultist
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Slashes at the cultist
23
Longsword (One-Handed) (+4)
5Slashing
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):staggers
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):#10 Malied
Malied:move out, and fire bolt agagin on last cultiest
rolling 1d20+5
(
20
)
+5
=
25
Simon N. (GM)::)
2d10
Kenny - Syrus:WOW!
Chris T.::)
Malied:
rolling 1d10
(
8
)
=
8
Simon N. (GM):You blow a scorched hole in his chest (rem it's a crit so 2d10 dmg)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Nice
Simon N. (GM):#6 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) Syrus moves up to the remaining Cultist
Malied:
rolling 1d10
(
8
)
=
8
xd
Kenny - Syrus:2) Wielding Victrix, he strikes at the Cultist
10
Shortsword, +1 ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
5Piercing Damage
Simon N. (GM):parried
Kenny - Syrus:Dammit!
End turn
Simon N. (GM):you know you could off hand attack too?
Kenny - Syrus:Oh yea! I do that !
22
Dagger ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
6Piercing Damage
Simon N. (GM):bonus action w dagger or shortsword, no dmg bonus
4 dmg, you stab him in the eye as he parries your main blade
Kenny - Syrus:"Take That!"
"and "Pray"! ;)
Simon N. (GM):#6 Jack
Chris T.:Oinking like a tuckpig, the Orc flees 60' towards the rogues
"OINK!" Done
Simon N. (GM):#5 The dark cleric casts sacred flame on Victoria
rolling d20
(
16
)
=
16
dodges the purple haze
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):nice
Simon N. (GM):#4 Erasmus
Erasmus:Seeing Victoria heal Jyrdani, Erasmus focuses his fury on the rogues, running forward and unleashing two darts at the closest one.
6
20ft./60ft.
Dart (+5)
Erasmus Bos
23
20ft./60ft.
Dart (+5)
Erasmus Bos
6Piercing
Dart
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):off hand hits, no bonus so 3 dmg
Battle Sister Praetoria:stands up
picks up halberd
#2 Qiviel
Qiviel:Right
Q follows Eramus
Can she throw her spear?
At that rogue?
Battle Sister Praetoria:yup
Qiviel:
10
 
 
7
20/60
Spear (One-Handed) (+5)
2Dueling Style
7Piercing
Simon N. (GM):misses
Qiviel:Throwing the spear...darn
end turn
Norrin (Geoff):"Come back & die, orc scum!"
Chris T.:"EEEEKKKKOOOIINNKK!"
Norrin (Geoff):Rogue ducks behind pillar
Kenny - Syrus:(LOL @ Jack)
Norrin (Geoff):
rolling d20+7
(
7
)
+7
=
14
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):XD
Chris T.:16PP here
Norrin (Geoff):GM: I'm going to give disad on hide check
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+7
(
16
)
+7
=
23
pops round pillar & shoots at Qiviel
rolling 2d20
(
19
+
2
)
=
21
hit
rolling d8+2+2d6
(
6
)
+2+
(
2
+
6
)
=
16
Chris T.:ouch
Simon N. (GM):Q goes down!
Qiviel:ouch
Simon N. (GM):2nd rogue tries to hide on stairs & shoot at E, again disad on roll
rolling 2d20
(
18
+
5
)
=
23
10, fail, no advtg or SA
rolling d20+5
(
19
)
+5
=
24
hit
rolling d8+3
(
3
)
+3
=
6
Erasmus:
7
Deflect Missiles (1d10 +3 + 3)
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):E's hit, on 9 hp
ok, no dmg
Chris T.:nice move
Kenny - Syrus::)
Simon N. (GM):The Rogue blinks :)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:stands up
"Ow, that hurt"
Jyrdani looks pretty unsteady as she advances towards the foe.
Simon N. (GM):#13 Bronda
Battle Sister Bronda:occ (can i stabilize Qiviel cause i dont have any healing spells left?)
Simon N. (GM):medicine check DC 10
Battle Sister Bronda:moves to Qiviel and tries to stabilizes her
18
MEDICINE (1)
Qiviel:Nice :)
Chris T.:yay!
Simon N. (GM):Q is unconscious but stable.
Qiviel:Q's unconscious form thanks you :)
Battle Sister Bronda:"no one dies on my watch"
Simon N. (GM):#11 Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):moves forward and cast firebolt to the unhidden rouge
15
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+4)
4Fire
Simon N. (GM):hit
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):BTW they always cease to be hidden after attacking
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh gotcha
Simon N. (GM):#10 Malied
Malied:Moves out and firebolts the southern rogue
rolling 1d20+5
(
4
)
+5
=
9
-.-
Simon N. (GM):miss
Malied:hides around the corner again
Simon N. (GM):Syrus
Malied:end turn
Kenny - Syrus:1) Syrus dashes into the main room
2) On the shocking sight of Jyrdani looking rough, Syrus casts “Healing Word” on her as Bonus Action
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Hi Syrus!"
"Thanks!"
Kenny - Syrus:
Components: V
7Healing
60ft.
Healing Word
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:cough
Kenny - Syrus:"M'Lady!!!!"
3) Syrus smiles to himself on seeing Jyrdani next to ‘Ras again, checks his pockets to see if he can still find some confetti to throw at them. End Turn!!!
Simon N. (GM)::) nice roll
Kenny - Syrus::)
Simon N. (GM):Jack
Chris T.:The squealing Orc moves 30' towards the southern rogue. Uses his bonus action to wreath his black, fiery blade in the black thorns of his conclave (ensnaring strike) then lashes out.
hmmm token won'tmove there?
Simon N. (GM):GM: Jack can see the cleric down the stairs, other PCs are too far back to see him
Chris T.:Thanks :)
attack
rolling 1d20+7
(
16
)
+7
=
23
Simon N. (GM):hit
Chris T.:
rolling 1d8+5
(
3
)
+5
=
8
Simon N. (GM):Rogue: "Ach!"
Chris T.:and a DC14 Strength saving throw please
or restrained
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20
(
5
)
=
5
Erasmus:Nice
Chris T.:(That was my last spell guys!) End turn
Simon N. (GM):He screams as the thorny vines enfold him.
Cleric: "That orc is a druid! Kill it!"
Kenny - Syrus::-O
Simon N. (GM):Cleric casts Sacred Flame on Jack, DEX save DC 11
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+3
(
20
)
+3
=
23
Simon N. (GM)::)
Chris T.:(The rogue takes a d6 damage at the start of his turn)
Qiviel:(if people start screaming "kill the druid", you know you are doing it right!)
Chris T.:(hehe)
Simon N. (GM):Erasmus
Erasmus:Seeing Qiviel unconscious, Jyrdani looking battered, and feeling rather rough himself, Erasmus is entirely conflicted. He calls out "Someone help Qiviel!" then turns to Jyrdani and hands her his last potion of healing. "Take this."
Simon N. (GM):you can administer it as your action?
Erasmus:GM: Action/bonus ation ruling, please!
Just giving the vial to her
Chris T.:That's Jack buggered then
Simon N. (GM):ok reckon that's an object interaction + her reaction to take it
Erasmus:So a full action?
w kenny 15/34
Simon N. (GM):no you can still move & attack
Chris T.:yay
Erasmus:Cool. Going after the rogues
Any benefit if target is restrained?
Simon N. (GM):south one is covered in vines taking dmg, grants advtg
they may well kill him
Chris T.:"I have this one! Kill the other!"
"before he escapes and starts firing again!Q"
Erasmus:Erasmus swings the axe at the free rogue
14
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):miss
he parries w his xbow, which breaks
Erasmus:Erasmus takes the opportunity while the rogue parries to punch him in the face
18
Erasmus Bos
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):hit
7Bludgeoning
Unarmed Strike
Erasmus Bos
Chris T.:YAY!
Simon N. (GM):nose bone enters brain :)
Praetoria
Erasmus:Erasmus turn toward the ensnared rogue and chuckles, menacingly.
Simon N. (GM):You hear the priest yelling in Abyssal.
Kenny - Syrus:F*ck!
Simon N. (GM):through the doors ahead of him to right
Praetoria advances, but looks pretty nervous
Qiviel snores gently :)
Norrin moves up
Rogue takes d6
rolling d6
(
1
)
=
1
Chris T.:grrr
DC14 strength and an action to break free
Simon N. (GM):OK he tries to break free
rolling d20
(
8
)
=
8
still held
Chris T.:"Oh no you don't!"
Kenny - Syrus:@Chris which spell is the vines??
Chris T.:Ensnaring Strike, Level 1 Ranger spell
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Hi there!"
rolling 2d20
(
14
+
18
)
=
32
rolling d8+4
(
3
)
+4
=
7
stabby stab stab
Chris T.:(Jack's signiature spell, thanbks :) )
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:#13 Bronda
Erasmus:"Nice move."
Battle Sister Bronda:ooc (can i take the health potion and administer it to Qiviel?)
Simon N. (GM):The one Jyrdani has?
Battle Sister Bronda:oh nevermind
Victoria of the Golden Cup:"I'll attend to Qiviiel!"
Battle Sister Bronda:nodded she follow the group "i leave her in your care"
end turn
Victoria of the Golden Cup:Helps Q to her feet while healing her to 1 hp
Qiviel:"Ah," Q mutters. "My thanks."
Victoria of the Golden Cup:"We're winning!"
Qiviel:"Are we?" Q looks down at the blood on her armour. "Excellent."
Chris T.::D
Victoria of the Golden Cup:#11 Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):can i dash an open the door?
Simon N. (GM):open what door?
you can try yup
The doors open easily revealing a luxurious bedchamber
a wardrobe is inset in the east wall.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):I think you've moved 50' so could do 10
Erasmus:brb
Simon N. (GM):Malied
Malied:so we'rre all just moving on then?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):its okay i stick to here
Malied:Come my dear
Simon N. (GM):The girl nods to Malied
Malied:Double move puts be there i think
then end turn
Simon N. (GM):Syrus
Malied:I assume she double moved with me
Simon N. (GM):rem occupied squares count +5'
Kenny - Syrus:On seeing Mary, Syrus smiles and nods "Please stay back a little as it is still dangerous"
1) MOVEMENT: Syrus follows Jyrdani and ‘Was (happy to be reunited alongside with his mates again to fight) while taking out a scroll from his bag
2) ACTION: Reads from scroll to cast “Healing Word” at Jyrdani again to boost her health knowing more danger lies ahead!
Components: V
6Healing
60ft.
Healing Word
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"smiles You guys must really like me!"
Kenny - Syrus:3) BONUS ACTION: Reaches his arm far out to throw some confetti over Jyrdani and Erasmus
END TURN
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:J is on 14 hp now
Kenny - Syrus::)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:#6 Jack
Erasmus:Rolls eyes at Syrus.
Kenny - Syrus:;)
Chris T.:Jack double moves up to the dark cleric
Done
Simon N. (GM):Looks like a cult barracks through the doors
The Cleric disengages and runs into the chamber, yelling in Abyssal
Erasmus
Erasmus:"What are doing here, guys?"
;/
Chris T.:"Let's get this fellow before he brings down the rest of the temple on us!"
Erasmus:"I don't want to go in alone, but..."
Erasmus chases after the cleric
Chris T.:"I'm right behind you!"
Erasmus:Calls out "SHIT! There's more in here!"
Simon N. (GM):You see several cultists and orcs hurrying up through the southern doors
Likely in answer to the priest's yells.
A buxom semi-clad wench carrying foaming beer mugs is moving out of the way.
The area is well lit
Erasmus:That's my turn
Simon N. (GM):Qiviel
#2 Qiviel
Qiviel:She'll stick with Mary and guard their backs, with 1hp she's a liability...
Maybe she'll poke around the dead and look for potions
Kenny - Syrus:GREAT idea on potions!! Especially the dead priests!!
Simon N. (GM):Bronda
Battle Sister Bronda:She dashes to keep up with the group
end turn
Victoria of the Golden Cup:shakes Qiviiel "We have to keep moving! Pain is just weakness, leaving the body!" lay on hands for +5 hp to Q
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):lol
Kenny - Syrus:She is HARSH
Victoria of the Golden Cup:Strohm
Qiviel:Q straightens herself and nods to Victoria, she motions for Mary to stay close.
Simon N. (GM):Mary nods
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):dashes and action sugre to attack the Dark Cleric
18
Longsword (One-Handed) (+4)
9Slashing
Simon N. (GM):"To me, minions of Chaos!" turns "Agh!"
He staggers, badly wounded
#10 Malied
Malied:"sigh"
Chris T.:nice
Malied:moves up the corridor to follow the others
double move, so end turn ther
Simon N. (GM):Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) Dashes through the corridor, holding another scroll in his hand
2) Says “OINK!” to Jack and poke him in the piggy nose - END TURN
Chris T.::D
Simon N. (GM):Jack
Chris T.:Just finding a route through the crowds
Simon N. (GM):OOC they've blocked you! :-O
Chris T.:They have..
Simon N. (GM):OOC make a DC 10 Athletics check to push through :)
Chris T.:He'll wiggle through and jump on the bed.
Simon N. (GM):if you roll a 10+ on Athletics you can jump onto the bed left of the priest & attack
Chris T.:cool
rolling 1d20+4
(
5
)
+4
=
9
Simon N. (GM)::(
Chris T.:done
Simon N. (GM):30' to there yup
you can still dash
Chris T.:done
Simon N. (GM):The cleric disengages again
Cleric: "Kill that orc!" points at Jack
Chris T.:"OINK?!"
Simon N. (GM):Cleric: "Kill that orc!" points at Jack
The orcs throw javelins at Jack
rolling 2d20
(
20
+
1
)
=
21
crit
Chris T.:"OINKKKK!"
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d6+2
(
1
+
5
)
+2
=
8
Kenny - Syrus:o_O
Simon N. (GM):8 dmg
Chris T.:16/28
Simon N. (GM):The orcs look unsure - roll Deception Jack
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20
(
10
)
=
10
Simon N. (GM):They think you're an orc but don't much care.
The cultists advance and ready attacks w their blades
Erasmus
Erasmus:Seeing the cultists preparing their blade, Erasmus runs around them and attacks the cleric.
Chris T.:Nice move!
Simon N. (GM):looks good :)
Erasmus:
10
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):he parries w his staff
Erasmus:Then Spartan-kicks him, hoping to send him tripping over the chest behind him.
14
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):hit!
4Bludgeoning
Unarmed Strike
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):He staggers but doesn't hit the chest :)
#2 Qiviel
Qiviel:Heartened by Victoria, she follows
Keeping Mary near her
Double move to catch up, end turn
Norrin (Geoff):eyes up the cultists "You boys really ought to run back home."
Simon N. (GM):readied attack on N
rolling d20+3
(
20
)
+3
=
23
:-O
rolling 2d6+1
(
1
+
6
)
+1
=
8
Norrin (Geoff):
rolling d20+7
(
11
)
+7
=
18
rolling d8+7
(
1
)
+7
=
8
:-(
Norrin wounds a cultist, but he still stands.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
rolling d20+6
(
18
)
+6
=
24
grins
Bronda
Battle Sister Bronda:moves and cast sacred flame on the dark cleric
DC11
Dexterity Save
5Radiant
60 feet
Sacred Flame
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
rolling d20+1
(
14
)
+1
=
15
he ducks (sorry that was his save)
Battle Sister Bronda:end turn
Simon N. (GM):Strohm
ooc finishing at 7.30
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):moves and fire a fire bolt the Dark cleric
22
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+4)
7Fire
Kenny - Syrus:NICE!
Simon N. (GM):has cover but is hit in the back
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):He staggers and falls!
Chris T.::D
Kenny - Syrus:WHOOOP!!!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d6
(
1
+
4
)
=
5
#10 Malied
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"that was one tough cultist"
Erasmus:Erasmus flinches as the flames burst in front of him.
Malied:cross the doorway and firebolt the closest cultestt
rolling 1d20+5
(
18
)
+5
=
23
rolling 1d10
(
3
)
=
3
Simon N. (GM):singed
Malied:sigh, end turn
Simon N. (GM):Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) Deeply bows to Quivel “Thanks for looking after Mary during this dangerous time!”
2) Dashes through into the room, and stands on the hard bed and looks for a good vantage point in the room to shoot his bow, putting away his scroll and instead draws his bow - END TURN
Simon N. (GM):Jack - the orcs look unsteady
"Oink?"
Chris T.:Jack charges them
Simon N. (GM):AC 16 w ringmail & shield
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+7
(
3
)
+7
=
10
grrroink!
done
Kenny - Syrus:D'oh!!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d6
(
3
+
2
)
=
5
The orcs raise swords & attack Jack
rolling 2d20
(
8
+
3
)
=
11
miss
(highest 12)
The cultists turn & attack Erasmus for his blasphemous assault on the priest
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d20
(
19
+
12
)
=
31
22 & 15
Erasmus:AC15
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d6+2
(
3
+
6
)
+2
=
11
11 dmg!
Kenny - Syrus:HANG ON!!!!
REACTION!!!! Syrus uses “Cutting Words” to lessen the damage
rolling 1d6
(
6
)
=
6
(that was my last Bardic Inspo slot)
Simon N. (GM):+6 to erasmus?
Kenny - Syrus:Yep - but take off the damage instead
Erasmus:Erasmus staggers from the two hits, but is instantly bolstered by Syrus's words.
Simon N. (GM):Qiviel
Erasmus:What about me?
Simon N. (GM):E is on 10 hp
Erasmus:Erasmus attempts to put his axe through the first cultist's face
24
Erasmus Bos
Chris T.::)
8Slashing
Handaxe, +1
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):sorry for missing Erasmis
Erasmus:(no worries)
Kenny - Syrus:(The Cultists were keen to attach him!)
Simon N. (GM):You hack him down
He's a Monk of the Yellow Rose, bad news to demon cultists!
Erasmus:He then roundhouse kicks the next one in the temple
14
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):hit
4Bludgeoning
Unarmed Strike
Erasmus Bos
Kenny - Syrus:"temple" no pun intended??
Chris T.:hehe
Battle Sister Bronda:lol
Erasmus:In the temple, in the temple.
Simon N. (GM):The cultist staggers back
Kenny - Syrus:at the bad pun?
Simon N. (GM):Qiviel
Kenny - Syrus:in their own gaff?
Simon N. (GM):GM: You hear more footsteps approaching from beyond the south doors
Qiviel:"Stay in the hall, by Malied" she instructs Mary,
and she moves forward to back up Victoria
Norrin (Geoff):attacks orc
rolling d20+7
(
3
)
+7
=
10
miss
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:attacks orc
rolling d20+6
(
16
)
+6
=
22
rolling d8+4
(
6
)
+4
=
10
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ice
nice
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Oink!" says the orc
Simon N. (GM):Bronda
AC 16
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):moves and strike the orc with her halberd
Battle Sister Bronda:
8
Halberd (+4)
3Slashing
Simon N. (GM):miss
Battle Sister Bronda:end turn
Simon N. (GM):Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"evening my lady" cast firebolt on the cultist
19
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+4)
8Fire
Simon N. (GM):Wench: "Hi there! Thank you for rescuing me!" she seems cheerful.
cultist: "Agh! It burns!"
Chris T.:Yay!
Simon N. (GM):He staggers and falls.
#10 Malied
Erasmus:Erasmus pats his beard as the blast singes the ends.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"lets get intimate after this"
Malied:walk paws the doorway and firebolt nearest eneemy
Simon N. (GM):roll persuasion Strohm :)
Malied:
rolling 1d20+5
(
19
)
+5
=
24
rolling 1d10
(
3
)
=
3
Kenny - Syrus:OMG o_O
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
15
PERSUASION (2)
Chris T.:Nice hitJames
Simon N. (GM):Malied snipes an orc, it spins and drops
Malied:blows his finger barrel
Chris T.::)
Malied:end tyurn
Kenny - Syrus::)
Simon N. (GM):The wench smiles at Malied. "I'm Lina - the smith's daughter!"
#6 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) Leaps from bed to bed
Malied:Mailed winks at her
Kenny - Syrus:2) Shouts to naked lady ahead, “M’Lady, no time for hanky-panky!!! Throw those beers and hit any Cultists you see!!”
3) Readies an action to shoot at any enemies that comes through the South doors!
End Turn
Simon N. (GM):Jack
Chris T.:Jack tries to brain the heartless Orc
rolling 1d20+7
(
11
)
+7
=
18
rolling 1d8+5
(
5
)
+5
=
10
Simon N. (GM):(will end after this turn)
The orc staggers back, bleeding
Kenny - Syrus:@DM I gave Syrus a ready icon
Simon N. (GM):feel free to shoot
Kenny - Syrus:REACTION! Syrus shoots?
8
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
3Piercing Damage
D'oh!
Simon N. (GM):miss
rolling 2d6
(
3
+
1
)
=
4
The orcs decide the smart thing to do is throw javelins at Victoria
(From Strohm of Leth (Muiz)): (The wench smiles at Malied. "I'm Lina - the smith's daughter!") did i not pass?
Simon N. (GM):3 at short range
(you passed)
rolling 3d20
(
3
+
9
+
10
)
=
22
Kenny - Syrus::)
Simon N. (GM):all bounce off
1 at long range
rolling 2d20
(
3
+
14
)
=
17
7, misss
Jack's orc disengages
Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus sees the orc making a break for it and attempts to stop it in its tracks.
Leaping off the bed, he brings the axe down at the orc.
20
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):hit
8Slashing
Handaxe, +1
Erasmus Bos
Kenny - Syrus:WOW!
Chris T.::)
Simon N. (GM):its skull cracks
Erasmus:Erasmus then backs up to form a 'firing line'.
Battle Sister Praetoria:Sacred Flame on lead orc
rolling d20
(
15
)
=
15
ducks
Simon N. (GM):Qiviel
Qiviel:Hm, she'll move up closer and ready and attack for any that get near her
Simon N. (GM):OK stopping there for tonight
Feel free to discuss strategy :)
Kenny - Syrus:GREAT SESSION TONIGHT Everyone!!! We are working well as a team!!! :)))
Qiviel:Thanks for keeping Q alive :)
Chris T.:wow! Hectic fight! Gladwe'rerid of those blinking assassins!
Simon N. (GM):There are certainly piles of dead bad guys :)
Chris T.:Thanks Simon, everyone.
Malied:We've now got 2 fred hostages with us :P
Kenny - Syrus:UNLOOTED Bad Guys!!!! :-/
Qiviel:Thanks guys, have a great rest of the weekend :)
We'll try to get to the looting ASAP @Kenny :)
Erasmus:Hoo hoo! Good game tonight. We'll be having fun looting when all is said and done.
Chris T.:and the dead ones aren't going anywhere :D
Kenny - Syrus:@Quivel - Yes please! :)
Muiz:we could take a short rest after locking up this dorm cause i think we rescued all the hostages
Malied:Thanks for the game all, have a good week ^^
Kenny - Syrus:You too Malied - have a good weekend everyone!
Chris T.:Have a good week all!
G'night
Muiz:thanks for the game everyone
Erasmus:Thanks Simon. This is a great map, so far. A short rest would be very beneficial. I only have a single ki point left and I'm kinda having to hold on to it because I get a sneaking suspicion something big is waiting for us!
Kenny - Syrus:Tim, Simon's gone!
You will have to do a message in the thread....
Erasmus:Oh well. Maybe he'll see it next time he logs in.
Kenny - Syrus:Sure! Great game tonight, see you next week!
Erasmus:Thanks for that cutting words - I was down to 4HP!
Kenny - Syrus:Pleasure! First time I used Cutting Words ever!! Syrus v happy seeing 'Ras and Jyrdani standing together at that one point!
Erasmus:There's gonna be a bunch of XP for this!
Kenny - Syrus:I do hope so! :)
Erasmus:Ras is happy Jyr is back on form. Not sure he appreciates Syrus's insinuations, but Tim does!! :D
Kenny - Syrus:LOL Syrus is such a wind-up merchant. He will do it more if he knows it would wind up people (eg Erasmus)
Erasmus:It's why he let's Syrus stick around ;P
Kenny - Syrus:LOL! Anyways, dinner time! I miss our role-playing, BUT happy to still be able to squeeze in a line or two during battles!
Erasmus:Indeed. Tying takes a bit away, but it does have its benefits. Have a good week, see you Friday.
*Typing
Kenny - Syrus:You too! :) See ya next week
Erasmus::0


SESSION #25

Malied:Hi guys
Chris T.:Hiya James
Norrin (Geoff):Hello good people!
Chris T.:Hey Geoff
Hairy session last week!
Erasmus:Evenin' folks
Chris T.:Hiya Tim
Norrin (Geoff):Yes, I was reading the chat log
Kenny - Syrus:Hello Friends :)
Chris T.:Hi Kenny :)
Kenny - Syrus:
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Constitution Save(+2){11}
(Just testing roll connecrtion)
Welcome back to Sir Norrin too!
Erasmus:Hey Kenny.
Ready to crack some skulls, people?
Kenny - Syrus:Hi Tim! YES
Are you still gonna try to request a short rest?
Chris T.:Evening Simon
Erasmus:I don't think we'll get one because there could be just too much down here, but it would be nice.
Evenin' Simon.
Norrin (Geoff):Hi Simon
Simon N. (GM):Hi Tim Kenny Chris James & I reckon Geoff? (Geoff is blank) :)
Norrin (Geoff):Weird
Kenny - Syrus:Hello Simon! :)
Chris T.:A few of us are pretty badly beaten up and I think all the healing was used?
Simon N. (GM):Just need Keelia & Muiz?
Chris T.:Muiz senrt a message he'd be late I think?
Simon N. (GM):yup just saw it
Malied:messaging Keelia
Simon N. (GM):Hi K!
Qiviel:Hi!
Simon N. (GM):OK Muiz will be late so I'll NPC Strohm until then
Chris T.:Hi Kreelia
Keelia even :)
Simon N. (GM):Round 14 - the orcs that appeared in the cult barracks doorway look unsteady at the sight of you lot covered in their allies' blood, & the piles of corpses.
#22 Norrin - the only live orc beside you is Disguised Jack :)
Chris T.:"They have come to save us, brothers!"v In Orcish
"Wew are free from the priests, join us!"
Norrin (Geoff):in orcish "Flee while you can!" at the orcs
Malied:Can you speak orcish? the spell doesn't let you speak another language me thinks
Simon N. (GM):Jack oinks at the orcs. #22 Norrin yells at them (Norrin can roll Intimidate)
Norrin (Geoff):Norrin speaks orcish
Malied:just visual
Chris T.:Jack gives Norrin the look.."Oink?"
Malied:ah, k
Simon N. (GM):roll a d20 Norrin, need 11+
Norrin (Geoff):
rolling 1d20
(
19
)
=
19
Simon N. (GM):The Orcs turn to flee - are you all letting them go?
Kenny - Syrus:Kenny is thinking experience points! ;)
Norrin (Geoff):I don't think we can handle much more, cam we?
Simon N. (GM):(you'll get full XP either way) :)
Chris T.:"They'll be off to loot all the good stuff, Syrus."
Kenny - Syrus:NOOOOOooooooOOOOO!!!
(Too Late!)
Malied:I don't know if you've noticed the resst of you team are pretty beat up
Chris T.:"If we are to rest it should be by the steps that brought us down here.."
Simon N. (GM):GM: The orcs flee west up a flight of steps
ok you're out of combat
Erasmus:"Can we not barricade these doors? Would that not be safer?"
Chris T.:"For if our enemies escape, they can bring back the powerful forces that lay in ambush for us above."
Norrin (Geoff):"Hopefully we'll be long gone when that happens."
Chris T.:"We should make sure none can flee. Now."£
Erasmus:"That's true. Perhaps those of us that need to rest wait here and those that can head out and stop them."
Kenny - Syrus:"If we take short rest, Shall we bring everyone in the room and pile the beds behind each set of doors?
Malied:"We . Need . To . Rest."
Norrin (Geoff):"Agreed"
Simon N. (GM):Malied you move into room?
Malied:yep[;
Chris T.:"We will have no rest if those fleeingh Orcs bring back their friends and we are holed up like rats in a trap."
Simon N. (GM):Everyone you bar doors & short rest?
Erasmus:"On the plus side, this should be a fairly easily defensible position."
Malied:Malied sits down, begins casting detect magic as a rit
Chris T.:Jack is highly lawful and will go with the majority but his dire warning stands.
Kenny - Syrus:AND if ppl are using their hit dice, Syrus will perform a "Song of Rest" to add 1d6 to their hit points :)
Malied:if he doesn't find anything then he'll lay down and spend some hit die
Kenny - Syrus:
rolling 1d6
(
1
)
=
1
Simon N. (GM):GM: The orcs escape. You can Short Rest and spend hit dice, with each of you rolling a bonus d6 for the song of rest
Kenny - Syrus:Soz! Please add 1hp to those spending hit dice
Simon N. (GM):They can roll their own d6s :)
Chris T.:Short rest it is then. The Orc will morph back into Jack as we rest.
Kenny - Syrus:(Lack of singing in taverns means less effective songs :P)
Erasmus:What will this do to Aid?
Malied:I'll also use Arcane recovery to get my spell slot back (I only used one)
Qiviel:Q will quickly go check the bodies before a short rest
Kenny - Syrus:COOL! You each roll d6 and add to your HP!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"many of our fighters are injured and couple were brought down to the brink of death if we fight let it be when we are rested and ready"
Malied:Did detect magic find anything?
Simon N. (GM):Jyrdani 3d12+6+d6
Chris T.:2 dice for Jack
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 3d12+6+d6
(
9
+
6
+
6
)
+6+
(
2
)
=
29
Chris T.:
rolling 2d10+1d6+4
(
5
+
9
)
+
(
6
)
+4
=
24
Simon N. (GM):GM: There are two massive magic sources nearby
Norrin (Geoff):4 dice for Norrin
Erasmus:
Erasmus Bos
Hit Dice{8}
Malied:
rolling 1d6+6
(
5
)
+6
=
11
Chris T.:28/28 1 dice remasining.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc (Simon will my bonus health expire after the short rest?)
Chris T.:Hi Muiz
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Hello Chris
Qiviel:
12
HIT DICE (D10+2)
Erasmus:
rolling d6
(
5
)
=
5
Malied:"Just a heads up all, there are two massive magic sources nearby tthey are
Simon N. (GM):(you'll still have a few minutes left on health bonus)Victoria 4d10+8+d6
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Nice Keelia
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 4d10+8+d6
(
8
+
1
+
1
+
1
)
+8+
(
1
)
=
20
:(
Malied:(what school type of magic smn?
Kenny - Syrus:...Still no more Bardic Inspiration slots for me until a Long Rest :(
Simon N. (GM):Conjuration
Qiviel:
rolling d6
(
3
)
=
3
Erasmus:
Erasmus Bos
Hit Dice{4}
Kenny - Syrus:@QIVIEL - don't forget to add 1d6 to you HP because of my Song of Rest ;)
(Oh you just did!)
Erasmus:32/34
Malied:"Feels like they are trying to conjure something....thats not good...."
Qiviel:I did, thanks Kenny - it brought me up to full
Simon N. (GM):GM: Both are over 30' away Malied but so powerful you still detect the auras.
Chris T.:"We have a ceremony to stop?"
Battle Sister Praetoria:
rolling 3d8+3+d6
(
2
+
5
+
5
)
+3+
(
6
)
=
21
Malied:"whatever nthey are they are POWERFUL, they are at the limits of a reach nut I still feel them"
Chris T.:"Which direction, sir wizard?"
Malied:@smn direction?
Erasmus:"We do, Jack. But we won't succeed in stopping them if we die. This rest is imperative."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"they need a sacrifice which we have so they still need to go through us to complete the ceremony i beileve"
Battle Sister Bronda:Sources are SSW and ESE of you
Chris T.:"And if the ambushing forces return?"
Malied:"The sources are SSW and ESE of us
Simon N. (GM):GM: Malied roll Arcana please DC 12
Erasmus:"As Norrin say, hopefully we'll be long gone before that becomes a problem."
Malied:
rolling 1d20+5
(
17
)
+5
=
22
Simon N. (GM):Nice.
Chris T.:Jack worries but says nothing.
Norrin (Geoff):"The wise warrior knows when it's best to fight, and when it's best to retreat."
Simon N. (GM):Malied you can tell the source to the SE is pulsing and growing in power. You think a conjuration ritual is nearing its climax.
Erasmus:Erasmus would like to check these footlockers for anything which may be useful.
Simon N. (GM):GM: The lockers contain cult robes and meagre personal effects.
rolling 40d6
(
1
+
4
+
3
+
2
+
6
+
3
+
1
+
1
+
2
+
2
+
4
+
2
+
3
+
6
+
6
+
2
+
6
+
3
+
4
+
1
+
3
+
4
+
4
+
4
+
2
+
1
+
2
+
5
+
6
+
2
+
3
+
2
+
3
+
5
+
5
+
3
+
4
+
1
+
3
+
2
)
=
126
126 silver pieces.
Chris T.:Jack's warning words unheaded he will go wait by the south door and keep an ear open.
Malied:"The one to the SE is growing in power, it feel like a ritual is comming to its climax!"
Simon N. (GM):Jack through the door you hear distant chanting.
Chris T.:OOC -could you unOrc me please, Simon :)
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus to Jack "Oink!"
Chris T.:"Chanting! The ceremony is at hand!"
Malied:"We should make haste to that one first and see if we can prevent its conclusion"
Chris T.:"Oink." :)
Kenny - Syrus:"Ohhhh! You look much better now Jack!"
Erasmus:"Should we disguise ourselves in these robes? It may allow us to get a little closer before the shit hits the fan."
Simon N. (GM):What is Jack's current hp?
Qiviel:"Hang on, cult robes?"
Chris T.:28/28
Qiviel:"How many..."
Simon N. (GM):20 sets of robes
Qiviel:"If there are enough, we could get close to the ceremony with less difficulty..."
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus is always up for dressing up, so he would love to disguise as a Cultist!
Erasmus:(Presumably Mary and Lina are now clothed.)
Simon N. (GM):They have those snazzy hoods with eye slits so great disguise :)
Chris T.:"Cultists who have holed themselves up in their bedroom for an hour?"
Kenny - Syrus:If Mary can be dressed in Cultist robes then Syrus would like his Billowing Cloak back please!
Malied:Malied clicks his fingers casting disguise self as a cultist (then uses his otherslot for Mage armour
"lets go while we still have time"
Simon N. (GM):Lina is chatting animatedly with Strohm. Mary whispers to Malied: "She's one of them - a cultist!"
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus is LOVING the snazzy Cultists robes!!!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Ms Smith we are heading to danger so i suggest to stick close by and be prepared to defend yourself so iask you do you know how to use a croosbow?"
Kenny - Syrus:(He also helps others to put them on correctly)
Malied:"bring the hostages with us, it'll look more realistic"
Simon N. (GM):Lina: "Crossbow? he he!"
Qiviel:Q throws one on over her armour to hide the shine and hopefully give some advantage later.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):felt creep out from Lina laugh but kept it to himself
Simon N. (GM):GM: You only have a bit over a minute so suggest you get going south/east...
Chris T.:Is the chanting continuing as we dress up? Any virgin-like screams?
Malied:"out the door now!"
Kenny - Syrus:"LET'S GO!!!"
Erasmus:Erasmus dons a robe and heads out.
Norrin (Geoff):Norrin will also don a cultist robe and follow the others.
Malied:Malied leaves the room briskly
Simon N. (GM):Chanting is from the east
Erasmus:"Let's try being quiet, yeah?"
Kenny - Syrus:Do we all have robes on now??
Simon N. (GM):GM: You all have robes on
Chris T.:Kaystar Saru?! EEK!
Malied:we are lyal cutiest, no need to be quiet
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc cool
Qiviel:(That's Q out then if we're expected to be quiet - armour doesnt help with that :D )
Malied:I have disgiuse self up
Simon N. (GM):GM: Purple haze glimmers in the summoning chamber.
Kenny - Syrus:"Errrrr the least tankiest of us all just headed in!!!"
Simon N. (GM):A captive girl, drugged or unconscious, is chained in the centre of a red-glowing summoning circle.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"im ready to charge in"
Kenny - Syrus:"We can surprise them if we are clever!"
Malied:Malied will walk into the room sd if hr hr id s culirdt
Simon N. (GM):Around her chant the elites of the Chaos cult, including two Orogs in plate, a black armoured knight, and the high priest, Odric, renegade friar of Moravin priory.
Malied:non-threatening
Chris T.:Back (I hope?)
Simon N. (GM):Four dark clerics at the perimeter tend bubbling bowls from which the purple haze rises.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc damn really elite
Simon N. (GM):All are chanting in unison in Abyssal.
Erasmus:Erasmus goes with Malied
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc i suggest long range to take out the mages while the fighter hold off the champions
Malied:give smn a sec guys
Chris T.:"Isn't Lina one of them?" Hisses Jack quietly to the nuns
Simon N. (GM):GM: As you enter the nearest cleric turns to you and waves you away with an irritated look.
Kenny - Syrus:We needa break their spell ASAP!
Simon N. (GM):(the nuns are focused on stopping the ritual)
Chris T.:agreed
Jack keeps an eye on Lina, making sure she does no mischief
Malied:Malied nods at the cleric, he then turns to the others
"I'll hit the one on the left, hif we can occupy at least two hopefully that will be enough to break the ritual
Simon N. (GM):GM: Anyone speak Abyssal?
Chris T.:not me
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc nope
Simon N. (GM):BRB
Malied:yep
Kenny - Syrus:whispers "out of the 4 Elite, who is the strongest??"
Malied:me big brain ^^
Kenny - Syrus:OR if we kill the Captive, then the spell will def fail??
Chris T.:The innocewnt captive we are here to rescue? :D
Malied:give simon a sec
Kenny - Syrus:(I know its not the best option)
Malied:I can understand what they are chanting :P
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"it will hasten the sspell and killing an innocent we will not"
Kenny - Syrus:Are they summoning the big toad god??
Malied:we'll find out in a min
Erasmus:whispers to Syrus "I don't know, but stopping the ritual is paramount."
Simon N. (GM):GM: The dark knight holds a massive glowing greatsword - Excruciator, the fabled Sword of Amaul.
Kenny - Syrus:Please can u ping "Dark Knight"?
Errrr we needa do something NOW!!!
Simon N. (GM):Malied they seem to be calling forth the "Spawn of Tsathoggua"
Kenny - Syrus:The Toad God!
Simon N. (GM):GM: You have 54 seconds left... would you like to roll init?
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus will get out his scroll, read from it and cast Dissonant Whispers at the Dark Knight
Qiviel:
8