Loudwater

Loudwater

Saturday, 3 October 2020

FA#13 16/6/1359 DR (to 10pm) +60/+260 XP - The Nuns of St Cecilia

 

Sister  Bronda

Sister Praetoria

Simon N. (GM):Hi Chris & Keelia!
Chris T.:an unexpected bonus game!
Quillax:Hello!
Yay, bonus game!
I've got to go change my screen handle for this game - one moment
Simon N. (GM):OK Keelia I've made you a blank PC to edit
If you give me a link to a pic I can do your token right now, or you can add tokenised pic
Jelly:Sorry I'm a bit late!
Chris T.:Hiya Jelly
Erasmus:Evenin' All
James G.:hurray!
Chris T.:Hi Erasmus
Hiya James
Simon N. (GM):Hi Jelly, no problemo!
Jelly:Does anyone else hear that weird feedbacky noise?
Chris T.:nothing here
Simon N. (GM):no... you can turn off sound for this game :)
Erasmus:I think it may have been coming from James. Check your settings and disable voice & video
Jelly:I think it's coming from James: I see a sound bar flickering on top of his name?
James G.:o, it e
better?
Jelly:Phew! Yes, thanks.
James G.:soz about that
Simon N. (GM):@James & Keelia I can assign you tokens for now if you like. Let me know your PC class & race
James G.:Half Orc Barbarian
Simon N. (GM):You both have blank PC sheets you can edit
Jelly:DM can I also just check how many spells I am able to prepare at level 2? In PHB it says Int modifier + wizard level, which would put me at 5?
Qiviel:@Simon - Qiviel is human paladin - her sheet should be in order now. I just need to find my image :)
Simon N. (GM):sounds right
ok Qiviel :)
GM @Erasmus You and your companions arrived this evening at St Cecilia's Abbey to find the mood tense and nervous. Most of them retired exhausted to bed after a long day, but you took a walk and ran into the familiar figure of Mirabelle Cumin, waiting in the courtyard!
Other PCs - You have been summoned to St Cecilia's by an urgent message from the Abbess seeking aid. Apparently 2 sisters are missing, likely in terrible danger...
Erasmus:"Ah, Mirabelle! How lovely it is to see you again. I was not expecting to run into you here."
Jelly:It's so good to see a friendly face!
I'm here as part of family duty, but there is a distinct lack of wine, unfortunately!
Erasmus:"Oh, really? What has occurred to bring you here?"
Simon N. (GM):Jack it's been several weeks now since you helped install Duchess Malla on the throne of Carmathan, and you've been at a bit of a loose end. Reports of rising evil brought you to the Chaney Shire.
Chris T.:"I hear two of the sisters are missing in the Dark Wood?"
Erasmus:"Interesting. A number of young women have apparently been abducted around the wood."
Simon N. (GM):You are all being watched by the very tall and well endowed Battle Sister Bronda - Mirabelle still remembers the lash of her switch, back when Mirabelle was a Sister Penitent. How times change - now the nuns want her aid!
Chris T.:"If evil is rising in the Dark Wood again we should worry that Lady Florina's vigilance has failed..."
Jelly:Well, the Cumin family is descended from Sammael, the crusader. Every year we make a pilgrimage to the sacred flame lit above his crypt by St Cecilia herself!
Erasmus:"I wouldn't say that, exactly. She seemed in fine form when we ran into her on the road."
Chris T.:"You met the Lady of the Wood?"
Erasmus:"I do not believe our encounter with the filthy pig orcs that attempted to ambush us would have gone quite so smoothly without her aid."
Chris T.:Jack looks impressed. "You are honoured indeed."
Simon N. (GM):OK your tokens are sorted, see if you can move them ok :)
Sister Bronda is eyeing Mirabelle sceptically while leaning on her halberd & smoking a fat Thayan cigar.
Erasmus:"We were certainly grateful. My apologies. I believe introductions may be in order. I am Erasmus Bos, an initiate at the Monastery of the Yellow Rose. I have been training with them since they took me in five or so years ago and I have now been sent out to find my path."
Chris T.:"Sister Bronda, when and where were your novices last seen? I have hunted in the Dark Woods since childhood and may be able to pick up their trail or at least figure out what happened to them.."
Qiviel:
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Dwarvish
Jelly:Yes, Sister Bronda? You look like you want to say something to me?
Chris T.:"Apologies. I forgot my manners in my haste to help. I am Jack. A Ranger-Knight of the Thorns."
(Golden Thorns that is :) )
Erasmus:"Well met, Ser James." Erasmus bows
Simon N. (GM):Bronda eyes Jack. "They didn't return from the fields, night before last... I found tracks leading north, into the forest. We ain't got enough Battle Sisters, or a good enough tracker, so the Abbess sent for ye."
Jelly:OOC does Mirabelle have her flashy bracelet and necklace set by now, Simon?
Qiviel:(Sorry for any random things that show up on the screen, I don't know how the character stuff works here :D)
Simon N. (GM):@Mirabelle yes, all done - very bling!
Erasmus:OOC Don't forget your book holster.
Chris T.:(What time of day is it please?)
Simon N. (GM):Bronda eyes Mirabelle "I remember you, Cumin. Whiny little thing, you were."
It's about 7.30pm]
Jelly:To Bronda: I suppose you're admiring my jewels? I took them from the still-warm corpse of a very annoying woman......
Chris T.:hehe
Simon N. (GM):You can hear evensong from the church
Mirabelle roll intimidate please :)
Jelly:Whom I had slaughtered but minutes before, like the loud little piggy she was!
Chris T.:"We should set out while we still have the light and any tracks are fresh."
Jelly:I shall use my inspiration too.
rolling 1d20 +2
(
13
)
+2
=
15
rolling 1d20 +2
(
18
)
+2
=
20
Simon N. (GM):Bronda looks taken aback by Mirabelle. "Scrawny little thing's got some fire now!" She blows a smoke ring, trying to look assured. "Let's see how well you do tonight."
Jelly:I'll be watching you too, Sister B.
Chris T.:"Can you show us where to begin, Sister?"
Simon N. (GM):Bronda looks uneasy. She turns to Jack and nods. "We'll leave shortly." Evensong ends and the Sisters start filing out - you see Abbess Mara, and Mirabelle recognises Sister Praetoria, almost her only friend back then, now a full Battle Sister.
Erasmus:OOC How orcish is our half-orc "friend"?
Jelly:Wow, sister P!! Look at you!
Simon N. (GM):Praetoria smiles and waves at Mirabelle
Jelly:It's been a long time, but you look well!
Simon N. (GM):Abbess Mara gives Rip Tear a nervous look, smiles at the rest of you as Mirabelle rushes over to Praetoria.
Praetoria whispers "Hi Mirabelle! Great to see you!"
Riptear:Rip just stares her down
Simon N. (GM):Mara: "Friends, thank you all for coming so swiftly. There is no time to waste!"
Bronda: "Abbess, I told them what happened."
Qiviel:Qiviel leans on her shield, watching Mara intently, waiting for the next chunk of information
Simon N. (GM):Mara nods. "Sir Jack, I am sure you can pick up the trail... I have to tell you, we suspect Orcs. They have been raiding fhe borderlands for months now, seeking women to carry off... Why, I heard that Viola Chaney herself was abducted - did you take part in her rescue?"
Riptear:Rip pulls out some pocket bacon and starts munching away
Chris T.:"I did not but I met with the heroes reponsible."
"I have hunted the Orcs and Goblins of this forest most of my life. I'll find 'em."
Simon N. (GM):Mara nods. Sister Cecily waves at Erasmus. :)
Riptear:Rip give her a sidways look and smiles
Erasmus:Erasmus nods to Sister Cecily respectfully
Simon N. (GM):Cecily sees Rip's tusks and gulps. Mara: "We have only three fully trained Battle Sisters at present. Bronda and Praetoria have volunteered to accompany the rescue mission. Before you go, I will invoke the Aid of Ilmater to protect thee..."
Riptear:Rip looks across the line of assembled womem, hungrliy smiling as he does so
Chris T.:(Qick question: Favoured Enemy Orc, gives advantage on rolls to track. Nastural explorer gives double prof in forests, Jack's terrain of choice. So to track Orcs in a forest gets both bonuses?)
Erasmus:"I don't have much experience hunting or tracking, but any opportunity to rid the world of the stain of but a single orc would bring me a certain satisfaction."
Simon N. (GM):The Sisters scurry away from Rip's wolvish grin!
(yes Chris)
Chris T.:( :) )
Qiviel:Qiviel clears her throat pointedly at RT.
Simon N. (GM):Mara: "This Aid will protect you for 8 hours..."
Riptear:Rip lets out a small "Ha" as the ladies surry away
Simon N. (GM):Mara casts Aid (+10 hp for 8 hours) on Rip, Qiviel, Mirabelle, Jack, Erasmus, & Bronda.
Chris T.:30/20HP
Erasmus:is that temp HP, or additional?
Riptear:what level are you Chris?
Simon N. (GM):additional
Chris T.:2nd
Erasmus:Cool.
Riptear:ah, k, are we starting at level 2 then?
Mirabelle (Jelly):Mirabelle feels ready to take on anything!
Erasmus:Erasmus is lvl3
Chris T.:Jack came from Simon's PBP game set in this location.
Simon N. (GM):New PCs start level 1 w 0 XP
w Aid you should be fine :p
Riptear:o yea, half his healf that will go well -.-
Simon N. (GM):Mara: "Praetoria, you should guard the rear while those under the blessng lead the assault."
Praetoria: "Yes, Abbess."
Mara: "Farewell then, and St Cecilia go with thee!"
Qiviel:Q nods, hefts her shield, and turns on her heel following Jack
Erasmus:"We are grateful. Ser Jack, I presume you will be leading the way?"
Chris T.:Jack is happy to lead. It will allow him better to read the signs and he can help the group make better time in even the dencest parts of the forest.
Riptear:Rip starts chewing his bacon and follows Q
Simon N. (GM):GM: game blog has the rules http://frloudwater.blogspot.com/2020/08/faerun-adventures-beginner-5e-d-game.html - it's individual XP, start at level 1 & try not to die! :D
Erasmus:Before we leave, do you have potions of healing for sale?
Qiviel:(try not to die, check!)
Chris T.:(That reminds me, I checked Jacks share of the party treaure and it's close to 200GP :) )
Simon N. (GM):Mara: "No, but Bronda and Praetoria are accomplished healers." GM: Sister Bronda leads you out of the north gate and across the fields to where she picked up signs of a scuffle.
Erasmus:"Very well."
Simon N. (GM):It's dim light, do you want to Light up?
Chris T.:Jack seeks out tracks, especiallythose of the Orcs hinted at.
Mirabelle (Jelly):I can cast Light if it will be useful?
Chris T.:Torchesif needed to avoid disadvantage in the tracking.
Qiviel:(Q doesn't need the light, she's not searching for anything, but she's happy to carry a torch if needed.
Chris T.:Or light spell would be even better. Thanks Jelly :)
Simon N. (GM):Praetoria brings up the rear chatting with Mirabelle about old times...
Mirabelle (Jelly):I'll cast it onto the top of my staff/arcane focus.
Simon N. (GM):GM: Mirabelle invokes Light
Mirabelle (Jelly):brb
Simon N. (GM):her staff blazes brightly
Chris T.:Jack snuffles around like an old blood hound
Simon N. (GM):Jack you can roll Survival vs Orcs in Woods :)
Chris T.:
rolling 2d20kh1 +8
(
17
+
13
)
+8
=
25
Simon N. (GM):The trail leads north into the woods. Soon they become dark and dense, the land becoming rough and broken as it rises to the north. Jack's senses are unerring...
Chris T.:(Also thetracking does not distract him from keeping alert to danger )
Simon N. (GM):The tracks indicate two women were taken north by perhaps half a dozen orcs? You have gone north about 4 miles (over 2 hours or so) under Mirabelle's light; Jack feels you're getting close to the lair.
Chris T.:He gestures for us to slow and make a plan..
Simon N. (GM):Jack can roll Survival (same again)
Chris T.:
rolling 2d20kh1 +8
(
4
+
13
)
+8
=
21
Simon N. (GM):GM: Mirabelle's light can be seen a long way off in the dark wood
The orcs will certainly see it coming
Mirabelle (Jelly):Shall I put out the spell, Jack?
Chris T.:"Can we use that to our advantage? Draw them, like moths to the light?"
Mirabelle (Jelly):OOC I don't suppose I can dim it?
Hmmmm, perhaps! A daring but a good plan!
Erasmus:"Without light, I am blind."
Chris T.:"Flit it around like a will-o-wisp? Draw out any sentries and then fall uopn them?"
Qiviel (Keelia):Q draws her sword and readies her shield. "As are all we humans," she murmurs to Erasmus.
Riptear:"I'll light a regulr torch and bring tho me, they won't attack another orc outright
Mirabelle (Jelly):And I thought monks did most of their techniques blindfold whilst training?
Erasmus:"Unfortunately, we don't have many dense forests to train in at the monastery."
Simon N. (GM):OOC you can alter the light a bit Mirabelle but it's still very visible in woods at night
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ah, i see.........
Chris T.:"The Orcs are more likelyto attack a small group around a torch or light spell? The rest of us hang back and then pouncefrom hiding?"
Riptear:"turn off your spell and sneak around, I'll keep them talking"
Chris T.:"I can not see in the dark..."
"But I can follow a light forward.."
Riptear:"either they'll back down, or attack, either works"
Qiviel (Keelia):Q looks down at her shield. "Can you cast Light upon my shield? I will stand forward and be the lure."
Mirabelle (Jelly):So we give Riptear a torch?
Or I can do that, yes.
Chris T.:"Or brave, Qiviel a beacon..".."
Qiviel (Keelia):"It is best if Riptear has his hands free," she shrugs.
Chris T.:"The glare will surely aid us in our sneaking?"
Mirabelle (Jelly):So that's the plan? I shall cast light on Qiviel's shield?
Riptear:....you don't really understand how vision works do you?
Chris T.:Jack understands disability glare :)
Riptear:"I suggest we decide quickly, the orcs will not be far away at this point..."
Qiviel (Keelia):"Cast upon the front of my shield. I will bear the light and the first wave of attack."
Mirabelle (Jelly):Yes, here we are.....
Chris T.:"And those of us who can, lurk behind ready to pounce."
Simon N. (GM):Bronda clutches her halberd shaft. "I say we hit 'em hard and fast. Ilmater knows what they're doing to our Sisters..."
Mirabelle (Jelly):Mirabelle takes a swig of wine from her pouch before casting the spell again.
Erasmus:"Provoking them may hinder our efforts at rescue."
Riptear:Rip walks in front the shield, his darkvision vision is better than the light it provides
Mirabelle (Jelly):i'm pretty sure killing them will calm them down!
Erasmus:"Only if we get them all."
Chris T.:Jack and Mirabelle think alike :D
Qiviel (Keelia):"Let us lure out those we can so they are not near the hostages." (also, Jelly, lol!)
Riptear:"Let me talk to them first, at least they wiil approach that way"
Simon N. (GM):GM: Mirabelle casts Light on Qiviel's shield.
rolling d6
(
6
)
=
6
Chris T.:(Jack understands Orcish and will earwig any words spoken)
Qiviel (Keelia):She hefts it up and waits patiently for the next decision, sword held ready and eyes scanning the dark
Erasmus:Erasmus clenches his teeth at Riptear's eagerness to converse with the orcs
Simon N. (GM):You hear faint grunts in the distance.
Riptear:Rip starts headaing in that direction"
Simon N. (GM):Then you see an answering light!
Mirabelle (Jelly):Oh dear, I hope they haven't barbequed the Sisters........
Simon N. (GM):Two crossbow armed orcs are at a campfire by a cave mouth, peering in your direction.
rolling d20
(
3
)
=
3
Qiviel (Keelia):Qiviel hesitates then nods to RipTear.
Simon N. (GM):They seem unsure. One calls out in Orc (who speaks Orc?)
Riptear:me
Chris T.:Jack speaks orc
Riptear:helf orc and all :P
Simon N. (GM):Orc: "Who goes there?!"
Riptear:"Your mother!"
Chris T.:(They are one of his hated enemies. Soz James!)
Qiviel (Keelia):
10
 
 
24
Longsword (+5)
9Slashing
23
 
 
9
Longsword (+5)
11Slashing
Sorry, ignore that!
Simon N. (GM):Riptear roll Deception or Intimidate pls
Riptear:"She sent me and and a dozen others to drag you back home! now drop you weapons!"
rolling 1d20+2
(
10
)
+2
=
12
boo
Simon N. (GM):"You ain't my mother! Come forward. stupid!"
Riptear:(how far are they?
Simon N. (GM):100-105'
Erasmus:Erasmus would like to start moving into a flanking position, assuming there is sufficient light (dim will do)
Simon N. (GM):You can move your tokens up to your Move, but roll Stealth or be observed
Chris T.:and Jack, using the glare from the front of the shield will follow in the shadows behind Qiviel.
Riptear:how the hell did they see me? dark vision is 60'?
nvm
Simon N. (GM):LIGHT!!!!!!
Chris T.:(Hmmm just a black screen here...)
Erasmus:Will use insp.
Simon N. (GM):scroll down Chris
bottom left
Erasmus:
rolling 2d20+3
(
7
+
7
)
+3
=
17
Riptear:Rip walks towards them then stops at 30' from them
Chris T.:Ah! Thanks :D
Simon N. (GM):Rip Tear comes out of the trees some 45' from the orcs.
Mirabelle (Jelly):Mirabelle will attempt to stealth forward as well.
Riptear:he continues to 30'
Simon N. (GM):Stealth is DC 5 while they're distracted
Mirabelle (Jelly):
rolling 1d20 +3
(
14
)
+3
=
17
Simon N. (GM):Orc: "Stop!"
Chris T.:Breast Plate only.
rolling 1d20+3
(
7
)
+3
=
10
Riptear:Rip stops
Qiviel (Keelia):Q will wait until the others move away before she moves to follow Rip
Chris T.:Hmmm, Jack has vanished.
Simon N. (GM):GM: OK the orcs aren't shooting yet but they will Ready so roll init after your stealth moves
Riptear:Am i at 30 or 40'?
Simon N. (GM):30'
roll init please
Riptear:
rolling 1d20+1
(
17
)
+1
=
18
Erasmus Bos:
14
Initiative (+3)
Erasmus Bos
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+1
(
5
)
+1
=
6
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20
(
2
)
=
2
Mirabelle (Jelly):
rolling 1d20 +1
(
7
)
+1
=
8
Qiviel (Keelia):
rolling d20-1
(
14
)
-1
=
13
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20
(
12
)
=
12
Riptear:
12
 
 
17
5'
Greataxe Rage (+7)
6
Simon N. (GM):scuse me while I reload...
ok turn order chart is go!
Riptear:Rip beollows out "SHOULD HAVE surrendered when you had the chance!" He roars and charges one of the orcs
Simon N. (GM):#18 Rip Tear the orcs are bringing x-bows to train on you when you leap forward...
Erasmus:@GM Erasmus isn't on the init tracker.
Riptear:Rage, then attack
Simon N. (GM):he's on 14 on mine
Erasmus:Ok. Not showing on mine.
Simon N. (GM):ok now?
Riptear:1d20+5
Erasmus:on there, but out of order.
Riptear:
rolling 1d20+5
(
12
)
+5
=
17
Erasmus:Cool, ta.
Simon N. (GM):mine has 2 Erasmuses now :)
Rip strikes an Orc (AC 14 in scale)
Riptear:
rolling 1d12+5
(
3
)
+5
=
8
Mirabelle (Jelly):OOC I didn't realise he was a mage lol
Simon N. (GM):BTW those blobs are disgusting spoil heaps. :) The orc staggers
Riptear:sec, reloading, my UI has gone sigly
ah, much better
Simon N. (GM):You hear panicked oinks from deeper in the cave, and weapons being drawn
#14 Erasmus
(the trees are difficult terrain +1 mv)
Erasmus:Erasmus dashes through the trees and brings the quaterstaff toward the orc's head
Simon N. (GM):Spoil heaps are DC 10 Acrobatics to cross normally, else difficult
Chris T.:(They have been traveling with Jack for 1 hour or more. Does this repealthe penalty for movement?)
Simon N. (GM):(no, not in combat)
Erasmus speed?
Erasmus:Ok, scrap that idea...
Simon N. (GM):You'd prob need to use ki for bonus action dash?
OOC James what's your base hp? 14?
Riptear:15
Simon N. (GM):CON 16, nice :)
Erasmus:*Coming out of the trees, Erasmus throws a dart at the orc in front of the barbarian
Erasmus Bos:
25
20ft./60ft.
Dart (+5)
Erasmus Bos
6 + Crit: 1Piercing
Simon N. (GM):It collapses, dart in the eye!
Riptear:nice
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):#13 Qiviel
Erasmus:Erasmus growls under his breath
Qiviel:(OK, 30' move, half penalty for trees, so will double move to cross to Rip's side)
end turn with shield up
Simon N. (GM):#12 Orcs
Orc x-bowman shoots at Rip
rolling d20+2
(
15
)
+2
=
17
Riptear:14 CAC
Simon N. (GM):hit
Riptear:so hit :P
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d8
(
2
)
=
2
2 /2 = 1 dmg!
He backpedals as his mates come up...
An orc throws a javelin at Qiviel
rolling d20+4
(
6
)
+4
=
10
miss
Qiviel:AC 18
Simon N. (GM):3 orcs attack Rip
10 to hit
rolling 3d20
(
16
+
12
+
12
)
=
40
Chris T.:ouchers
Simon N. (GM):ouch 3 hits w axes & sword
rolling 3d8+6
(
1
+
4
+
3
)
+6
=
14
14/2 = 7 dmg
The female orcs squeal & shrink back
Riptear:oop?
AoO?
Simon N. (GM):?
No one adjacent broke contact
Riptear:nvm, i thought one of the ones that he me was retrating
Simon N. (GM):#8 Mirabelle
Mirabelle (Jelly):Sorry the map is messing up when I try to do the line of sight arrow.......
Can I hit the one next to Rip with Fire Bolt?
Simon N. (GM):best move to treeline for clear shot
& I'll draw your line :)
Mirabelle (Jelly):Sorry I can't move it thinks I want to drag the map so keeps moving up and down grrr! may have to reload after this turn.
Simon N. (GM):to there
Mirabelle (Jelly):Thanks
rolling 1d20 +5
(
3
)
+5
=
8
Sigh
Miss anyway lol
Simon N. (GM):bolt fizzles :)
Mirabelle (Jelly):brb reloading
Simon N. (GM):#6 Jack
(think I'll reload soon too, turn tracker is screwy)
Chris T.:Jack takes the dash action. 25'x2 eastto the edge of the trees then the remnaining 10' NE to behind Erasmus. Done.
Simon N. (GM):#2 Nuns
Riptear:BATTLE NUNS
Simon N. (GM)::)
Praetoria wades through the soggy edge of the pond, cursing as the water soaks her stockings. Bronda raises her halberd and advances, grinning.
#18 Rip Tear!
Qiviel:(I like Bronda :D )
Riptear:Attack on the one between Q and myself
rolling 1d20+5
(
9
)
+5
=
14
Simon N. (GM):hit just (AC 14 w shield & crappy armour) :)
Riptear:
rolling 1d12+5
(
3
)
+5
=
8
same as last time :P
Simon N. (GM):#14 Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus strides past the paladin and strikes at the orc engaged with Riptear
Erasmus Bos:
24
Quarterstaff (+5)
Erasmus Bos
9Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
9Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
Simon N. (GM):it turns (reaction) and takes a staff in the face! splat
Riptear:
rolling 1d12+5
(
1
)
+5
=
6
woops, soz
Simon N. (GM):np
Erasmus:Erasmus yells "COME AT ME!" and takes a defensive stance
(Patient Defence)
Riptear:stupid macros :P
Simon N. (GM):#13 Qiviel
Qiviel:(sorry internet dropped)
Q completes the line and attacks the middle one with her sword
19
 
 
20
Longsword (+5)
7Slashing
Simon N. (GM):AC 16 scale & shield
hit! it grunts in pain
orcs - 1 vs Rip
rolling d20+4
(
3
)
+4
=
7
1 vs Qiviel
rolling d20+4
(
9
)
+4
=
13
Simon N. (GM):1 vs Erasmus
rolling 2d20
(
13
+
3
)
=
16
7, miss
Archer comes up and shoots at Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus bats the blade to the side
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d20
(
19
+
6
)
=
25
8, miss
Erasmus:then ducks the bolt
Simon N. (GM):The orc looks at its x-bow, drops it and draws a longsword
The sows are squealing and retreating into the depths of the cave.
#8 Mirabelle
Mirabelle (Jelly):I'll shoot another firebolt at the one on the edge, one square from Erasmus.
rolling 1d20 +5
(
19
)
+5
=
24
Simon N. (GM):Firebolt weaves through the trees and hits the orc as he draws steel.
(Bill interrupted me w many queries) :D
Mirabelle (Jelly):
rolling 1d10
(
7
)
=
7
7 damage
Simon N. (GM):The orc screeches like a smoking piggy :)
#6 Jack
Mirabelle (Jelly):'See what I do to little piggies?' Mirabelle tells Bronda.
Qiviel:(mmm BBQ)
Chris T.:Jack moves 20' east then 10' north and hides at the treeline.
Simon N. (GM):Bronda glares at Mirabelle, looking a bit nervous of her smoking staff.
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+3
(
4
)
+3
=
7
badly :D
(Though he does seem to have vanished again..)
Simon N. (GM):you just deleted yourself again, nice hiding!
ok NUns
on #2
Sister Bronda jabs from behind Qiviel
rolling d20+4
(
14
)
+4
=
18
rolling d10+2
(
2
)
+2
=
4
Simon N. (GM):Praetoria casts sacred flame on the middle orc
rolling d20
(
19
)
=
19
it ducks
#18 Rip Tear!
Riptear:"we need to focus on one at a time damnit!"
attacking same weaker one as last time
rolling 1d20+5
(
18
)
+5
=
23
Simon N. (GM):hit
Riptear:
rolling 1d12+5
(
7
)
+5
=
12
Simon N. (GM):Rip kills his orc
Riptear:Rip kicks it corpse over and moves inot its space
Simon N. (GM):Bronda looks admiringly at the carnage :)
"That half orc is all man!
Praetoria rolls eyes
Riptear:Rip is grinning through his blood cover face then winks at her ;)
Simon N. (GM):#14 Erasmus
Riptear:
rolling 1d12+5
(
6
)
+5
=
11
ffs osz
Simon N. (GM):d20
Erasmus:Erasmus swings the staff at the orc under siege
Erasmus Bos:
16
Quarterstaff (+5)
Erasmus Bos
4Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
5Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
Simon N. (GM):hit (just) - it drops!
Mirabelle (Jelly):brb
Simon N. (GM):Sister Bronda: "Yeah! Kill the bastards!"
Erasmus:He then strikes twice with a punch then roundhouse kick at the orc in front of him
(Flurry of Blows)
Erasmus Bos:
20
Flurry of Blows (+5)
Erasmus Bos
4Bludgeoning
9
Flurry of Blows (+5)
Erasmus Bos
4Bludgeoning
Simon N. (GM):twice - ok that's another Ki :)
Orc: "Oof!"
Erasmus:He backs up 5'
Simon N. (GM):opp attack!
rolling d20+4
(
4
)
+4
=
8
misss
Erasmus:Nope. Way of the Open Hand, Bitches!!
Simon N. (GM):no 5' steps in 5e!
:-O
Erasmus Bos:
Open Hand Technique
Erasmus Bos action
Starting when you choose this tradition at 3rd level, you can manipulate your enemy’s ki when you harness your own. Whenever you hit a creature with one of the attacks granted by your Flurry of Blows, you can impose one of the following effects on that target:

It must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be knocked prone.
It must make a Strength saving throw. If it fails, you can push it up to 15 feet away from you.
It can’t take reactions until the end of your next turn.
Simon N. (GM):OK I see what you did (googled already) :)
#13 Qiviel
brb
Qiviel:She'll attack the Orc to her right.
22
 
 
10
Longsword (+5)
4Slashing
Kenny - Syrus:Just seen message on thread - is it too late to join? (Happy not to!)
Chris T.:Hiya Kenny :)
Erasmus:Hey Kenny! :)
Simon N. (GM):Syrus arrives! Roll init Syrus :D
Kenny - Syrus:Hi!!! Gate crashing the party without brining a bottle... :-P
Hang on
Simon N. (GM):Syrus was talking to Sister Cecilia at the Nunnery when she told him Erasmus had gone off to rescue 2 missing Nuns...
Kenny - Syrus:Am not linked to this via D&D Beyond...?
(Just tried rolling but not showing up on Roll20)
Simon N. (GM):just added your token]
(I have NO idea re D&D Beyond)
Qiviel slashes at her foe, he grunts in pain....
Kenny - Syrus:I rolled 20 initiative :-P
Simon N. (GM):#12 Orcs
Seeing they are outclassed the orcs Disengage to fall back...
Erasmus:@Kenny there has been an update to Beyond20. Try going to your 'Features & Traits' tab
Simon N. (GM):just type /roll d20+2 Kenny!
Kenny - Syrus:Leave me out for now and I will sort out tech and join back ASAP ;)
Simon N. (GM):ok
Kenny - Syrus:(Sorry everyone I interrupted y'all!)
Simon N. (GM):#8 Mirabelle
Mirabelle (Jelly):Another firebolt on the nearest one.
Simon N. (GM):Guess Syrus is suffering more Exhaustion than we thought...
Mirabelle (Jelly):
rolling 1d20 +5
(
4
)
+5
=
9
Drat!
Simon N. (GM):miss
#6 Jack
Chris T.:Jack creeps forwardstealthily 10'x2 through the trees then hugging the east wall another 10'Hide again.
Simon N. (GM):Bronda: "Where is that damn Ranger?! He was supposed to lead us!" >:)
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+3
(
1
)
+3
=
4
cripes
Simon N. (GM):"Oh, there you are!"
#2 Bronda charges
Chris T.:Fat slag can bugger off. Jack got them here didn't he? :D
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+4
(
20
)
+4
=
24
LOL
she's more busty than fat, the pic had a ridiculous teeny waist I cropped :D
Mirabelle (Jelly):OOC I will have to go at 8.30
Simon N. (GM):She skewers her orc
rolling 2d10+2
(
1
+
3
)
+2
=
6
(ok thx Jelly)
(will try to give some XP at 8.30 then)
Praetoria sacred flame
rolling d20
(
20
)
=
20
Qiviel:(I'll second Jelly there - it's coming up 11:30pm here :) )
Simon N. (GM):orc ducks
#18 Rip
Time flies when you're having fun!
Chris T.::)
Riptear:(in orcish) "Get back here you cowardly bastard!"
Kenny - Syrus:
18
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Riptear:Rip double moves up to the orc
Kenny - Syrus:
4
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
10
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
4
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Riptear:flashing a grin and a wink at Bronda
Kenny - Syrus:
16
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
19
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
10
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
18
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
10
Initiative (+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):Bronda winks back at Rip!
just one init roll pls thx Kenny :p
Kenny - Syrus:
8
Initiative(+3)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
YAYS I am back!
Simon N. (GM):that's 35, go back 1
Kenny - Syrus:(@Eramus you are absolutely right - I had to update Beyond20 - THANK YOU!)
Riptear:smn do i have enough movement to get round in front of him?
Simon N. (GM):(moving through ally is +1)
Riptear:ah k, cool
end turn
Simon N. (GM):You can attack?
Riptear:, oh, ofc
rolling 1d20+5
(
18
)
+5
=
23
Simon N. (GM):hit
Riptear:
rolling 1d12+5
(
10
)
+5
=
15
Simon N. (GM):Orc is cut in two!
Riptear:soz, I thought i was out of range :P
Simon N. (GM):#18 Syrus' turn!
Riptear:Rip lets out a primal roar of victory!
Kenny - Syrus:"Hello Friends" what have we ere??"
Simon N. (GM):Bronda: "Yee-haw! We're massacrin' 'em!"
Kenny - Syrus:"Do we see any enemies?"
Riptear:a alot of dead one s:P
Simon N. (GM):There are 6 dead orcs and female orcs fleeing in fear
Kenny - Syrus:I will fire an arrow
13
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
9 +Piercing Damage
 
 
3 +Piercing Critical Damage
Simon N. (GM):Syrus shoots the last female orc in the back, she staggers and falls dying.
#14 Erasmus
Erasmus:"Good shot, Syrus"
Seeing no other ors, Erasmus runs into the cave
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus bows to Erasmus
Simon N. (GM):#13 Qiviel
Erasmus:(pluss dash)
Simon N. (GM):It's dark in here. You're likely to be eaten by a grue.
Qiviel:Q double moves into the cave keeping up with the lit shield (assuming it still has Light cast upon it)
Simon N. (GM):Qiviel's shield lights the way!
#8 Mirabelle
I'll do XP?
Mirabelle (Jelly):I'll head towards the cave......
And cast Light on my staff.
Simon N. (GM):60 XP each
Mirabelle (Jelly):Thank you!
Qiviel:Thanks :)
Simon N. (GM):#6 Jack
Riptear:thanks
Kenny - Syrus:Are we finishing?
Chris T.:Jack dashes up behind Ersamus shouting in Orcish. "Harm the girls and you die!"
"Sparethem and you may yet live!"
Simon N. (GM):I'd like to keep playing if some of you are happy to
Chris T.:(I'm goodto play a bit longer)
Kenny - Syrus:Me too!
Mirabelle (Jelly):Got to go I'm afraid, but nobody die, OK?
Simon N. (GM):I can do to ca 10.30 if I don't drink too much Brewdog >:)
Erasmus:I'm good to continue, too.
Mirabelle (Jelly):(thanks for a great game Simon and see you next Sunday).
Kenny - Syrus:@Jelly see you soon - good to see you even so shortly :)
Simon N. (GM):thx Jelly!
Chris T.:Laters Jelly :D
Qiviel:(I've got to get to bed - I've got work in the morning. Keep yourselves alive :) See you guys later!)
Simon N. (GM):Thx Keelia! Bye now!
Qiviel:(You can move Q if you need light source :) )
Chris T.:G'night Keelia
Riptear:I think i'll be off to night guys
Qiviel:Have a great rest of your weekends!
Kenny - Syrus:Bye @qiviel - Good to meet you!
OOC... is it something I said? lol
Chris T.::D
Simon N. (GM):OK Kenny Chris Tim you good to play on?
Kenny - Syrus:Did the Bard sing a bad song?? Off tune?? ;)
Chris T.:good to go here
Kenny - Syrus:Yes am good to continue!
Erasmus:Yep
Simon N. (GM):Tim do you still see Erasmus on Turn Order?
Chris T.:G'night James
Erasmus:Yep
Simon N. (GM):@Tim cool :)
Kenny - Syrus:I gather we are trying to rescue a girl??
Chris T.:2 of 'em
Erasmus:From the convent we dropped Cecily off at.
Simon N. (GM):OK Qiviel Rip & Mirabelle will guard the rear while the rest of you seek to rescue the 2 kidnapped nuns from the evil Orcs...
Kenny - Syrus:Ohhhh it's 2x kidnapped NUNS!!!
Simon N. (GM):You also have 2 halberd wielding Battle Nuns with you for the mission
Chris T.:always a bonus
Kenny - Syrus:Hopefully they are more traditionally dresses ones?
Oh they are not!
Simon N. (GM):The Sisters of St Cecilia tend to chafe against dress codes...
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus will dash to catchup with group
Simon N. (GM):#18 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:End turn as I "dash"ed
Simon N. (GM):#14 Erasmus - I'll assume Mirabelle puts Light on your staff ok?
Erasmus:OK.
Not wanting to get too far ahead of the group, Erasmus moves up and peeks around the corner
Simon N. (GM):Erasmus sees the orc sows moving quite carefully & watching the ground
Erasmus:He waits
Simon N. (GM):#6 Jack
Chris T.:Passing the first exit north, Jack looks for Orc tracks.
Simon N. (GM):dead end to north there
Chris T.:
rolling 2d20kh1 +6
(
14
+
1
)
+6
=
20
ah :)
soz,then he moves the remainder to behind E
Erasmus:Don't the orcs get to move?
Simon N. (GM):Thanks Tim they should be on 12. Sisters chase the fleeing orcs.
Erasmus:"They're moving slowly - could be traps ahead!"
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus will just move
End turn
Chris T.:"I can follow their tracks safely through if you hang on!"
Kenny - Syrus:Ohhh can I actually dash then, now that the orcs have moved!
Will end turn here
Simon N. (GM):ok, #14 Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus will move ahead carefully, checking for traps as he goes
Simon N. (GM):@Jack you hear movement deeper in the caves - lots of movement
Erasmus:(What speed would that be? 1/2?
Chris T.:Jack shouts a warning
Simon N. (GM):move 30' + roll Perception Tim
Erasmus Bos:
4
Perception (+2)
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):All seems clear :)
Erasmus:"Nope, no traps."
Simon N. (GM):Jack you hear oinking cries "Ready! Let's crush them!"
#6 Jack
Chris T.:Jack moves forward relying on following in the Orc's footsteps to avoid traps. He again shouts a warning
(track orc?)
Simon N. (GM):ok
Chris T.:
rolling 2d20kh1 +6
(
12
+
2
)
+6
=
18
Simon N. (GM):move up 30', you're ok
Bronda: "For St Cecilia!"
Chris T.:(Mad bitches!)
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d6
(
3
)
=
3
Sister Bronda trips the wire and a net descends on her...
rolling d20+1
(
11
)
+1
=
12
Bronda threshes around in the net (restrained)
Praetoria casts Light
She falls back.
Simon N. (GM):"Orcs - lots of them!"
#18 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:huffing and puffing, Syrus still tries to catch up with the party, shouldn't have stay and chatted for so long!
Simon N. (GM):Praetoria: "High there!"
hi
Kenny - Syrus:"Hello Sister" panting a little
End turn
Simon N. (GM):#14 Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus moves to the corner and, seeing the number of orcs, immediately begins attempting to free Bronda from the net
Simon N. (GM):OK you can get the net off her as your Action
Erasmus:That's fine
Simon N. (GM):Bronda: "Thanks!"
Bronda grabs her dropped halberd as the orcs advance...
#12 2 throw javelins at Bronda
rolling 2d20
(
6
+
11
)
=
17
1 hit
rolling d6+2
(
3
)
+2
=
5
Simon N. (GM):4 attacks on Bronda, 10+ to hit
rolling 4d20
(
13
+
9
+
15
+
20
)
=
57
ouch
rolling 4d8+6
(
5
+
7
+
5
+
4
)
+6
=
27
She falls (on 0 hp)
#6 Jack
Chris T.:Jack advanceson the nearestone, I assume as it attacked Bronda it has it's back to him?
(I think your house rules allow him to attack with advantage because of that?)
Simon N. (GM):it will use its reaction to turn to face Jack
Chris T.:cool, then he attacks it anyway.
rolling 1d20+6
(
16
)
+6
=
22
Simon N. (GM):hit
Chris T.:
rolling 2d6+4
(
4
+
1
)
+4
=
9
Simon N. (GM):AC 14, it staggers
Chris T.:then moves 5'
(as it's used its reaction?) Done
Simon N. (GM):#2 Bronda death save
rolling d20
(
7
)
=
7
fail
Praetoria: "Don't you die on me!" healing word
rolling d4+1
(
3
)
+1
=
4
Kenny - Syrus:NOICE!
Chris T.:yay
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus shoots bow at this Orc
Simon N. (GM):#18 Syrus (& BRB
Kenny - Syrus:
6
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
6 +Piercing Damage
 
 
1 +Piercing Critical Damage
Rolls eyes as he missed - trembling hands are all that running, probs needs to do more cardio
Erasmus:@Kenny is that from D&D Beyond?
Kenny - Syrus:Yea! But why is the "6" in green??
Simon N. (GM):shrug
Roll20 is v weird!
#14 Erasmus
Kenny - Syrus:Roll 20 needs an update? ;)
Erasmus:Test first (Not my turn)
Simon N. (GM):OOC Bronda is prone so won't last long
Erasmus Bos:
20
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light (+5)
Erasmus Bos
11Piercing
Erasmus:Dunno why yours is coming up different.
Erasmus strikes the orc already damaged by Jack
Simon N. (GM):(you could stand over her to defend her but then lots of orcs could attack you)
Erasmus Bos:
14
Quarterstaff (+5)
Erasmus Bos
8Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
6Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
Simon N. (GM):killed!
Chris T.:yay
Erasmus:He then moves to stand over Bronda ond takes his defensive stance
Simon N. (GM):Your last Ki point? :)
Erasmus:(Patient Defence - last Ki)
Simon N. (GM):Three orcs attack Erasmus...
rolling 6d20
(
5
+
1
+
17
+
6
+
18
+
13
)
=
60
miss 10 17 - 1 hit
rolling d8+2
(
1
)
+2
=
3
axe hits for 3
Bronda-on-the-floor: "Thanks!"
Simon N. (GM):Orcs fall back - taking opp att?
Erasmus:Yeah, go on then
Erasmus Bos:
19
Quarterstaff (+5)
Erasmus Bos
9Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
4Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
Simon N. (GM):hit for 4
Erasmus:Why not 9?
Simon N. (GM):You don't get to choose the better roll!
You're using the 2-handed column unless you have a shield etc
3 more orcs charge in...
rolling 6d20
(
16
+
18
+
20
+
7
+
17
+
4
)
=
82
20 11 8 - 1 hit
rolling d8+2
(
5
)
+2
=
7
Erasmus:More ducking and diving
Kenny - Syrus:@Erasmus what is your hp now
Erasmus:24
Kenny - Syrus:ok your are still OK?
Simon N. (GM):#6 Jack
Chris T.:Jack charges the flank of the nearest and attacks
rolling 1d20+6
(
2
)
+6
=
8
done.
Simon N. (GM)::(
#2 Bronda Disengages & crawls out from Erasmus' legs...
Praetoroa moves up & attacks w 2 shortswords
rolling 2d20
(
20
+
9
)
=
29
Kenny - Syrus:WOW!!!
Simon N. (GM):crit & miss
rolling 2d6+2
(
3
+
2
)
+2
=
7
Orc: "Ow!"
Bronda on knees looks around to make sure Mirabelle's not seen her
Chris T.:hehe
Simon N. (GM):#18 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:OK - hope this works..... Syrus moves then casts "Shatter" at this point as the centre - all creatured in 10 feet radius is affected (these orcs should all be affected?)
DC13
Constitution Save
Components: V, S, M(a chip of mica)
13Thunder Damage
60ft./10ft.
Shatter
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
@GM would you like me to draw out the centre?
Jelly:OOC hi all, wondered if I could jump back in or just watch?
Simon N. (GM):you get all of em but the 3 in combat
sure c'mon in Jelly!
reroll init
Jelly:OOC thank you!
rolling 1d20 +1
(
20
)
+1
=
21
Mirabelle, determined to gain more shinies, dashes through the cave to the others.
Simon N. (GM):Bronda crawling bloodied & humiliated from the battlefield, looks up, sees Mirabelle approaching, and groans
Kenny - Syrus:Any of those Orcs died with bleeding ears??
Jelly:Phew - that loo break took longer than expected, got lost in the bushes!
Simon N. (GM):ok rolling Orc CON saves vs Syrus' terribad music...
rolling d20+1
(
2
)
+1
=
3
rolling d20+2
(
11
)
+2
=
13
rolling d20+1
(
16
)
+1
=
17
rolling d20+1
(
19
)
+1
=
20
rolling d20+1
(
8
)
+1
=
9
Kenny - Syrus:Orcs have high CON??
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+2
(
12
)
+2
=
14
Kenny - Syrus:or just good rolls!!
Simon N. (GM):yes
Kenny - Syrus:At least I took out 2 and damaged the others
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+4
(
12
)
+4
=
16
The orcs scream, blood coming out their ears.
Kenny - Syrus:Bonus action - can I inspire Erasmus (through more out of tune music)
Chris T.:nicely done :)
Simon N. (GM):sure Syrus
Will do Mirabelle on #21 now then Erasmus on #14
Kenny - Syrus:@Erasmus to have d6 to use on any rolls apart from damage
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ok, can I aim for the one round the corner?
Erasmus:"No song needed, friend, that was an inspiring display in itself!"
Simon N. (GM):Mirabelle you see Praetoria has 2 swords out slicing away ninja-style
ok it has cover +2 AC > AC 18
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ok, I assume I can't use fire bolt so hitting with my staff?
Simon N. (GM):firebolt would have disad as in melee
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ok, will hit with staff then:
rolling 1d20+2
(
2
)
+2
=
4
Simon N. (GM):miss
Mirabelle (Jelly):Oh dear that's a big miss!
Kenny - Syrus:OOC I am loving this image of a pile of ppl scrambling in a corner trying to hit/poke/slash/casting spells over each other
Simon N. (GM)::)
#14 Erasmus
Tunnel fighting is fun >:D
Chris T.::)
Erasmus:Erasmus attempts to bring the guad down
Erasmus Bos:
10
Quarterstaff (+5)
Erasmus Bos
9Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
7Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
Simon N. (GM):miss, AC 16
Erasmus:then takes a kick
rolling d20+d6+5
(
1
)
+
(
4
)
+5
=
10
Simon N. (GM)::(
Erasmus:And stubs his toe
Simon N. (GM):3 orcs on Erasmus...
rolling 3d20
(
2
+
20
+
5
)
=
27
6 crit 9
rolling 2d8+2
(
7
+
1
)
+2
=
10
10 dmg
Mirabelle (Jelly):Yowch!
Erasmus:"Bring it!"
Simon N. (GM):2 orcs retreat - Erasmus opp att?
Erasmus:No.
Mirabelle (Jelly):Why not?
Simon N. (GM):Now the Orc Leader comes...
A massive Orog in spiky chaos plate armour wielding ball & chain and shield
Orog attacks Erasmus
Kenny - Syrus:@Erasmus you are still inspired!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d20
(
9
+
8
)
=
17
Erasmus:nope
Simon N. (GM):15 & 14 - 1 hit yes?
Erasmus:1 hit
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 1d8+4
(
6
)
+4
=
10
Eraasmus on 4 hp
Orc guard
rolling d20+4
(
18
)
+4
=
22
hit
Chris T.:ouch
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d8+2
(
8
)
+2
=
10
Erasmus falls!
Mirabelle (Jelly):Oh no!
Simon N. (GM):#6 Jack
Chris T.:Jack reaches out and touches the fallen Monk. Cure Wounds. Hopefully allowing him to disengage next turn?
rolling 1d8+4
(
8
)
+4
=
12
12HP
Kenny - Syrus:NICE!!!
Erasmus:OOC OH SNAP!
Simon N. (GM):OK, prone but conscious :)
Mirabelle (Jelly):Well done!
Chris T.:done
Erasmus:"Nghh... "
Simon N. (GM):Praetoria attacks w swords...
rolling 2d20
(
9
+
5
)
=
14
13 & 9, parried
Sister Bronda vomits and staggers to her feet. "Urgh..."
#21 Mirabelle
Mirabelle (Jelly):Can I go into that dark corner above Syrus or not?
Simon N. (GM):no that's rock
You could stand over prone Erasmus (& likely die fast!)
Mirabelle (Jelly):Oh i see! Well in that case I'll take a step back and use fire bolt, I'm assuming that doesn't provoke?
Simon N. (GM):will give orc opp att, you get cover +2 AC
want to do it?
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ok well I'll risk it.
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+4
(
7
)
+4
=
11
miss!
Mirabelle (Jelly):I have AC11 unfortunately!
So I think hit, unless I use Shield?
Simon N. (GM):w cover AC 13!
Mirabelle (Jelly):Oh yes sorry!
Phew!
Simon N. (GM):Orc is AC 16 > 18!
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ok I'll Firebolt him.
rolling 1d20 +5
(
10
)
+5
=
15
Simon N. (GM):hits the wall
Mirabelle (Jelly)::-(
Simon N. (GM):#18 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus casts Shatter again, this time centred here - should get 4x Orcs and the Orc Leader?
DC13
Constitution Save
Components: V, S, M(a chip of mica)
15Thunder Damage
60ft./10ft.
Shatter
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Chris T.:nice
Simon N. (GM):gets 3 orcs + leader
oh yeah...
sorry my magnfiction & blood alcohol are too high!
Kenny - Syrus:;)
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+1
(
12
)
+1
=
13
Kenny - Syrus:fingers crossed for low rolls from Orcs!
Simon N. (GM):7 on save, DC 13 right?
Kenny - Syrus:DC13 correct!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+1
(
10
)
+1
=
11
"aaagh!"
rolling d20+4
(
2
)
+4
=
6
Orog takes 15!
Kenny - Syrus:WHooop!
Simon N. (GM):They're definitely thinning out...
Kenny - Syrus:Then Syrus moves back (making space for Mirabelle "M'Lady"
Simon N. (GM):#14 Erasmus
Mirabelle (Jelly):Chivalry truly isn't dead! Although we might be, shortly......
Kenny - Syrus:LOL! :-P
Simon N. (GM):(Mirabelle have Inspiration) :p
Mirabelle (Jelly):Awwww, thank you!
Erasmus:Erasmus stands and glares at Orog, hoping that someone will be able to take care of him again if needs be...
Erasmus Bos:
6
Quarterstaff (+5)
Erasmus Bos
5Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
11Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
21
Unarmed Strike (+5)
Erasmus Bos
4Bludgeoning
Simon N. (GM):AC 20 - hit!
The orog has full plate & shield so nice hit!
Erasmus:As the quarterstaff bounces off his armour, Erasmus finger-strikes under the helmet into Orog's throat
Simon N. (GM):Orog: "Gagh! TSATHOGGUA TAKE YOU NOW!" swings morningstar
Orog vs Erasmus
rolling d20+6
(
20
)
+6
=
26
crit
Chris T.:ouch
Kenny - Syrus:o_O
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 2d8+4
(
1
+
1
)
+4
=
6
Mirabelle (Jelly):Eeek, not again"
Simon N. (GM):wow
Erasmus:Whuispers "oh, sh..."
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):2nd attack...
Mirabelle (Jelly):Ilmater is truly with us today!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+6
(
8
)
+6
=
14
miss?