Loudwater

Loudwater

Sunday, 28 February 2021

FA1 4/9/59 Duergar in Durgeddin's Forge! (277 XP)

 



Simon N. (GM):hi Matt!
"The Glitterhame
Below the Mountain Door lies the Glitterhame, a large series of natural caverns in the heart of the Stone Tooth. The caverns are beautiful: the walls sparkle and glisten with flecks of semiprecious stone, and millennia of sculpting and erosion by water have created sheets of fluted flowstone, delicate stalactites, and majestic stalagmites. Water streams down through the caverns toward an underground river far below."
Ted:Good evening :-D
Simon N. (GM):"24. The Glitterhame
This great cavern glimmers with a faint phosphorescence. The ceiling is almost fifty feet overhead, and bright flecks and gleaming stone formations are visible in the distance. Patches of strange fungi dot the floor, including capped stalks standing as tall as a human and glowing puffballs almost a yard wide.
High ledges rise fifteen to twenty feet above the floor on the north, south, and west walls. Narrow passageways lead off to the north and the south, and a flight of carved stone stairs descends from the western ledge to a path that meanders through the center of the chamber toward a small iron door in the eastern wall. Audible throughout the entire chamber is the sigh of a soft, cool breeze that rises toward the surface far above."
Chris T.:Hi everyone :)
Simon N. (GM):Hi Chris!
Kenny - Syrus:Hey Chris! :)
Hello Matt
Simon N. (GM):GM: Is Muiz playing tonight anyone know?
Chris T.:We know that the Foundry lays to the east?
Simon N. (GM):yes
Chris T.:Not sure about Muiz...
Simon N. (GM):(Hi Muiz!) Who has a light source, other than Strohm's glowing greatsword?
Ted:(Hi Muiz)
Malied:I can keep holding a firebolt :P
Simon N. (GM):GM: I'll NPC Norrin, & Kenny NPCs Erasmus.
LOL @Malied
Ted:I'll scout around the north cavern looking for tracks etc.
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon indeed! I am representing Erasmus tonight! :)
Muiz:Hello Simon
Malied:I have dark vision so I don't really need light
Chris T.:No light sources here
Muiz:Hello everyone
Ted:theres somthing over here on a ledge
Qiviel:Q can channel divinity into her weapon which will emit light
Simon N. (GM):Better to light a firebolt than curse the darkness! But the Glitterhame is already lit by fungal phosphorescence.
Ted roll Survival
Malied:How dry are the mushrooms in here? could I light them on fire? tht will produce a lot of light ^^
Simon N. (GM):They are damp
Chris T.:Fraener eyes up the ledges above. Any sign of movement?
Ted:
18
SURVIVAL (3)
Chris T.:(To the east, I see stone coffins noted...)
west sorry
Erasmus:Evenin' All. Hope you're all well. I'm just observing tonight for a bit till I have to drop out.
Chris T.:Hiya Tim
Ted:Hi Dude
Simon N. (GM):You can see ancient dwarf sized stone coffins up on the cliff top. Ted you notice that the central trail through the mushroom forest has recent tracks... not many though. They look dwarfish, maybe.
(Hi Tim!)
Chris T.:"Let's check out those coffins?"
Ted:hey dudes, i thought the dwarves had left? theres tracks here
Chris T.:"My folk left centuries ago." (I think :) )
Ted:Ted creeps up to the ledge
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Hm ...Unless some dwarves heard that the Ogres had been defeated, and returned to claim their ancient birthright?" eyes Fraener
Qiviel:Q narrows her eyes at the word coffin and follows.
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:The cliff rises above Ted. There appear to be stairs to the south ascending.
Qiviel:Coffins could hold undead and such were potentially abominations
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Ted as a half-orc can you see through darkness?"
Chris T.:"THEIR birthright?!" Fumes Freaner
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"so we descend up then?"
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"I'll go first" draws Ironwolf
Chris T.:(No Geoff this week?)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:ascend up :)
(no)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc (lol my english bad)
Ted:Sssh Strohm im creepin here
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:brb spillage!
(tea on brown carpet, hopefully ok!)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc (ahh thats bad gonna be a hard to clean that up)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:A couple dozen large stone sepulchers line the cavern walls, each carved with intricate reliefs and designs and marked with Dwarvish runes.
Simon N. (GM):Twenty-three sepulchers stand here. The lids are carved in the likenesses of grim dwarves in armor. Dwarvish runes on the front of each tomb appear to represent the names of the occupants or the intended occupants. Three of the stone coffins have additional runes carved into them.
Chris T.:F tries to read the runes
Simon N. (GM):@Fraener The additional runes record the occupant’s date of death and the great deeds the dwarf performed in life. Also carved into these three coffins is a warning that doom awaits any who dare to defile the honorable dead.
The names on these three sepulchers are those of Borgol the Old, Gharin Orc-Doom, and Numik the Unlucky. Three of Durgeddin's heroes who fell battling the Orcs.
Each tomb is a marble vault 6 feet long, 4 feet high, and 3 feet wide, with a heavy stone lid.
Ted:Ted uses the magic rope to climb up the ledge
Chris T.:"These are the tombs of the honourable dead of my folk."
"They are watched over in their slumber by the Dwarfvater."
He isnpects more, looking for any with his family name on.
Qiviel:Q will do a Divine Sense
Malied:I'll assit him with investigation#
Simon N. (GM):The rope snakes out & goes stiff, Ted holding it ascends to the top.
Kenny - Syrus:"These look rather messily placed, these coffins....."
Simon N. (GM):The central north tomb bears Durgeddin's name, but clearly has not been used.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"better leave them alone and explore elsewhere then dont want to wake up the dead"
Simon N. (GM):Qiviel senses nothing.
rolling d6
(
3
)
=
3
Chris T.:"I agree. The real treasure will be in the foundry to the east."
Qiviel:She nods to herself "I sense nothing amiss here" and proceeds to follow the others
Ted:cool
Chris T.:"Should we check these tunnels first though? We don't want to leave anything behind us."
Ted:hey rope coil around me dude
Simon N. (GM):It looks like the NW tunnel leads back to the Stirge Cavern, where steps ascend to the Mountain Door.
rolling d6
(
5
)
=
5
Chris T.:thanks
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"lets search more in the south"
Simon N. (GM):Fraener pokes into the Stirge Cavern..... lots of Stirges rustle...
Chris T.:and none ofr the sarcophogi here have been tampered with?
Simon N. (GM):no
Chris T.:"Oh heck!"
Simon N. (GM):Fraener you can roll Stealth (w disad for armour) DC 8
Chris T.:
rolling 2d20kl1 -1
(
12
+
4
)
-1
=
3
"DRAT!"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):O(oh no)
Simon N. (GM):The Stirges come awake and swoop down...
ok init
Kenny - Syrus:
15.18
Initiative (+4.18)
Erasmus Bos
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20-1
(
16
)
-1
=
15
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
15
INITIATIVE (2)
Simon N. (GM):
Initiative
Stirge
Initiative: 19
Kenny - Syrus:
17.16
Initiative(+4.16)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Qiviel:
1
INITIATIVE (0)
Malied:
20
INITIATIVE (3)
Chris T.:
8
INITIATIVE (-1)
Fraener
8
INITIATIVE (-1)
Fraener
Ted:
23.16
INITIATIVE (3.16)
Simon N. (GM):
Initiative
Initiative: 11
Initiative
Tenho Isotalo
Initiative: 4
Initiative
Initiative: 19
everyone rolled?
Ted:Whaoh nat 20
Malied:^^
Simon N. (GM):#23 Ted
The west exit is blocked up with rocks, some water seeps underneath. The south stairs wind down to a cavern below, Strohm can hear rushing water.
Ted:climb down the ledge and move toward Norin
BA Dash
Simon N. (GM):You can descend w the rope as your move
then move 60'
Ted:end turn
thx
Simon N. (GM):I'll assume Erasmus has a torch lit as human
#20 Malied
Malied:Malied moves back behind the coffin and readies a firebolt
first enemy get fire to the face
end turn#
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon yes
Simon N. (GM):(OOC will be less generous w the rope in future - Rope of Climbing
This 60-foot length of Silk rope weighs 3 pounds and can hold up to 3,000 pounds. If you hold one end of the rope and use an action to speak the Command Word, the rope animates. As a Bonus Action, you can Command the other end to move toward a destination you choose. That end moves 10 feet on Your Turn when you first Command it and 10 feet on each of your turns until reaching its destination, up to its maximum length away, or until you tell it to stop. You can also tell the rope to fasten itself securely to an object or to unfasten itself, to knot or unknot itself, or to coil itself for carrying.
If you tell the rope to knot, large knots appear at 1-foot intervals along the rope. While knotted, the rope shortens to a 50-foot length and grants advantage on checks made to climb it.
The rope has AC 20 and 20 Hit Points. It regains 1 hit point every 5 minutes as long as it has at least 1 hit point. If the rope drops to 0 Hit Points, it is destroyed.)
Simon N. (GM):Jyrdani Readies to hit any stirges that come close.
A couple Stirges reach Fraener and attack.
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:6 | 8
Damage: 4 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Chris T.:ac21
Simon N. (GM):
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:15 | 22
Damage: 6 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Malied:attack with my held firebolt?
Simon N. (GM):they flutter around, finding no gaps
sure
Chris T.:13/19
Malied:
Firebolt
Evocation Cantrip
Casting Time: 1 Action
Range: 120
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous
SPELL SAVE DC: 14
stupid charatcer sheet
Chris T.:oh 19/19 then :)
Simon N. (GM):tick the Attack box
Malied:err, I don't see one :/
I'll just roll normlly and try to fix it later
rolling 1d20+6
(
4
)
+6
=
10
Simon N. (GM):
12
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
I've added it to your Attacks area
Malied:ah, k, cool
Simon N. (GM):now you just click on Fire Bolt under Core NOT spells :)
Malied:thanks
ah, right
Simon N. (GM):AC 14, you miss
Malied:k
Simon N. (GM):#17 Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:
14
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
4Piercing Damage
Syrus moves to the side then fires crossbow at this one!
Simon N. (GM):It drops!
Kenny - Syrus:Move back, end turn
Simon N. (GM):#15 Erasmus
heh
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Erasmus dashes up to next to Fraenar
Simon N. (GM):suicidal even as an NPC!
:)
Ready? End Turn?
Erasmus Bos (Tim):o_O
Yes, end turn
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm dashes nest to Jyrdani
Simon N. (GM):#15 Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):#Fraener
(stairs are x2 BTW)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh shit
Chris T.:Fraener starts to glow like a fiery forge. Bonus action: Shield of Faith. Actio: Hold a cantrip (Word of Radiance) until the rest of the stirges close.to 5'. Done.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Simon so if i dash how far can i get?
Simon N. (GM):60'
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):i mean through the stirs
Simon N. (GM):but stairs count x2
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh okay
Simon N. (GM):
Light Crossbow (sneak attack)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:15 | 21
Damage: 19 Piercing
Tenho drops the 2nd Stirge w a well-placed bolt.
#Qiviel
(thanks to Erasmus' torch the stirges are well illuminated even for humans) :)
Qiviel:She'll double move to get as close as possible
Simon N. (GM):#Ted
Ted:ted hides
26
STEALTH (7)
end turn
Simon N. (GM):well hidden behind a big shroom!
Ted:dude
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Malied:do I have los on this one
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Erasmus! For Malar's Sake, not again! grumble"
Chris T.:"THIS WAY YOU FEATHERY LITTLE FIENDS!"
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Yes, AC 16 for allies in way
Malied:k
21
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
16
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
lag
Simon N. (GM):
23
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
Kenny - Syrus:Thats a hit right? AC16?
Simon N. (GM):yup
dunno why no dmg showing
Kenny - Syrus:Whoooop! Nice one @Malied!!
Malied:k
Simon N. (GM):might work now, I added dmg type
Kenny - Syrus:KFC!
Malied:
21
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
nope :(
Simon N. (GM):nope
roll d10 pls
Malied:nvm, i'll just roll it manually
rolling 1d10
(
6
)
=
6
Simon N. (GM):(set it to auto roll dmg now)
Malied:k
Simon N. (GM):Stirge drops
Malied:theh
enf turn
Chris T.:ready to release..
oh
they must hgave known
Simon N. (GM):The Stirges flutter around the tasty unarmoured monk w the glowy torch
Chris T.:release any way. Damp squib
exclude friends from the damage
all within 5' must make a DC12 Con save or take 1d6 radiant
Simon N. (GM):
Constitution
Stirge
Ability: 15 | 19
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:16 | 15
Damage: 7 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:20 | 6
Damage: 4 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:22 | 9
Damage: 5 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:10 | 22
Damage: 5 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Blood Drain
Stirge
Attack:15 | 15
Damage: 6 piercing
and the stirge attaches to the target. While attached, the stirge doesn't attack. Instead, at the start of each of the stirge's turns, the target loses 5, 1d4 + 3, hit points due to blood loss.


The stirge can detach itself by spending 5 feet of its movement. It does so after it drains 10 hit points of blood from the target or the target dies. A creature, including the target, can use its action to detach the stirge.
Chris T.:no damage. Fraenar looks completely crestfallen.
Simon N. (GM):3 hits for 16 dmg I count on E
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Ok
Simon N. (GM):E on 4 hp?
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Yes
Simon N. (GM):3 attach & start feeding, 2 flutter around
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Syrus uses full movement
Simon N. (GM):#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:how difficult is it to fire crossbow at one that is attached to Erasmus?
Simon N. (GM):heh
regular chance to hit but any miss you reroll vs Erasmus
also if you hit excess dmg to Erasmus...
better to melee
Kenny - Syrus:OK then I fire crossbow at the one just behind him?
Simon N. (GM):ok, AC 16
Kenny - Syrus:
13
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
6Piercing Damage
Dammit!
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Kenny - Syrus:BONUS: healing Word on 'Ras on 2nd level
Components: V
2nd LevelHealing
Higher Level Cast
9Healing
60ft.
Healing Word
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):11hp
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Now on 13hp
Simon N. (GM):2+9 = 11 sorry
Erasmus Bos (Tim):He was on 4hp after sirges?
4+9 = 13?
Simon N. (GM):oh ok
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Erasmus will now try to get the stirges off!
Simon N. (GM):Hard to read w all the stirges on him :)
Erasmus Bos (Tim):(is it just melee attack roll?)
Simon N. (GM):Yes you can use your Monk unarmed attacks normally vs them
staff would have disad
Erasmus Bos (Tim):OK, 2x unarmed strikes then....
Kenny - Syrus:
25
Unarmed Strike (+6)
Erasmus Bos
7Bludgeoning
11
Unarmed Strike (+6)
Erasmus Bos
6Bludgeoning
Simon N. (GM):so you bonus attacked but no Ki
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Yes
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Actuall can I spend 1x Ki p to do Flurry of blows?
Simon N. (GM):ok
Kenny - Syrus:
14
Flurry of Blows (+6)
Erasmus Bos
8Bludgeoning
11
Flurry of Blows (+6)
Erasmus Bos
7Bludgeoning
Simon N. (GM):2 killed
Erasmus Bos (Tim):End turn, Thanks!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):move forward and cast fire bolt
9
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+4)
5Fire
Simon N. (GM):miss
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):I'll assume you weren't shooting at the one on E
#Fraener
Chris T.:Fraener once more explodes in fiery radiance. DC12 Con on the stirges within 5'
Simon N. (GM):
Constitution
Stirge
Ability: 1 | 1
Constitution
Stirge
Ability: 20 | 14
Chris T.:
rolling 1d6
(
2
)
=
2
Doine
Simon N. (GM):1 falls dead
Light Crossbow (sneak attack)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:11 | 18
Damage: 17 Piercing
miss
#Qiviel
Qiviel:She'll double move up and hope they'll pick on her instead of the others
Simon N. (GM):unlikely in her plate
#Ted
Ted:(how high is the ldege DM?)
Simon N. (GM):18'
Ted:Dash to the bottom of the ledge
5' then can i use the rest of the dash and BA dash to climb up?
Simon N. (GM):So cimbing ledge requires Athletics or I'll allow Acrobatics, w advtg using the rope
Ted:
21
 
 
17
ATHLETICS (6)
ted climbs up stealthy arrow in his teeth
end turn thx
Simon N. (GM):ok
(uses 40' of move to climb inc 30' from action, I think you had enough left)
#Malied
Malied:Firebolt on the one munching away on my friend
I'm guess really high AC cos of allies?
I'll move left if its too high
Simon N. (GM):AC 19
Malied:yea, i'll move up to get a better shot
Simon N. (GM):if you miss reroll vs Erasmus
Malied:better?
Simon N. (GM):AC 14
Malied:coolio
17
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
3Fire
Erasmus Bos (Tim):NICE! :)
Simon N. (GM):nice, the stirge explodes bloodily but leaves E unharmed
Malied:;)
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Thanks Malied!!
Malied:en turn
wink *
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:DIE DIE DIE
RECKLESS!
25
 
 
10
5'
Ironwolf (+7)
+1 sword
6
dead stirge
You have triumphed!
Malied:dance
Kenny - Syrus:YAYS!!!
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:glares at Erasmus "You HAVE to be more careful!"
Kenny - Syrus:1) Syrus runs up to Erasmus “Ras, you old suicidal fool!!”
2) BONUS ACTION: takes out Scroll, casts Cure Wounds on Erasmus
Components: V, S
7Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
(Ras back to 20 hp)
Malied:"agreed, lets try to avoid kicking anymore Strige hives please"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"here you go Eramus" Passes a potion of healing
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Thanks You Strohm gulp
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
8Healing
Potion of Healing (MercGuild)
Erasmus Bos (Tim):NICE!
He feels much better
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"If we're done here, I suggest we go to the Foundry now? Get some nice magic weapons and be home in time for tea and crumpet?"
Chris T.:"Good idea."
Malied:"Now THATS something I can get behind"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Agreed"
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus ears picked up on hearing "magic"
Erasmus steals a kiss from J when no one is looking
Simon N. (GM):J can't help but grin despite her anger w E
Syrus (Kenny):;)
Malied:"do we expect any traps on the door?"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"i see a door?"
Simon N. (GM):An old dwarf-door.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"is this it?"
Simon N. (GM):Cut into the cavern wall is a small but strong-looking door of iron plates, about five feet tall and four feet wide. Heavy rivets stud its surface, and a tarnished silver rune—Durgeddin’s smith-mark—gleams on the door’s rusted face.
@Fraener, you can tell the door consists of two pieces of sheet iron bolted to a strong frame. A pintle is fitted through the door’s middle, so it has no hinges.
Chris T.:Ritual detectmagic on the door (1 minute)
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Hm, I didn't expect this to be locked..."
The door does not radiate magic.
Ted:ted climbs the ledge
26
 
 
9
ATHLETICS (6)
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Lockpicking not my forte I fear."
Chris T.:Fraerner trawls his memory for any history of this door.
and ancestral memorieson how it was to be opened..
Ted:creeps along passage
Syrus (Kenny):"Anyone got a spell that can heat metal? We can then make it softer than bash it down maybe??"
Simon N. (GM):@Fraener It's the door to the Foundry level. Either a really good Thief or the key would get you through. Or a Disintegrate spell. :)
Fraener knows it's only metal-faced, wood between.
Chris T.:"I think we should keep it intact and find a way to open it. It will be a fine defence when we return to live here."
Syrus (Kenny):"Would there be a key in that dude's coffin, maybe?"
Simon N. (GM):@Ted
A rocky ledge sits at the top of a steep, irregular rockfall about twenty feet high. The mouth of a side cavern leads into darkness beyond.
The gricks discarded the inedible portions of their victims in the back of the cave
Malied:hmm
Chris T.:(anyone with thieves tools prof?)
Ted:ok lets have a snoop around this gore
Malied:"not me"
Simon N. (GM):Ted you can see a suit of scale (a bit chewed) and scattered coins
Ted:being careful
any gold?
Simon N. (GM):Ted roots around carefully... 200 cp, 180 sp, and 60 gp.
Ted:yo
found some gold
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Ah, Mr Ted."
Chris T.:"Can youopen this lock, Ted?"
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Excellent. Please come down here."
Ted:sure i can give it a go my good friend tenho
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Thank you."
Ted:takes out lock pick
Simon N. (GM):@Ted it's a complex dwarf lock.
Chris T.:one moment
"Moradin, guide his hand"
Simon N. (GM):DC 18 DEX (Thieves Tools) check
Chris T.:
rolling 1d4
(
2
)
=
2
+2 tothe roll
Ted:ooh a tricky dwarf look
sticks tongue out in concentration*
Syrus (Kenny):Is it too late to offer a Bardic Inspo?
Ted:
10
 
 
8
Thieves' Tools (3+0+2)
Simon N. (GM):no, go for it
Syrus (Kenny):
rolling d6
(
6
)
=
6
Ted:damn beyon me sorry
Syrus (Kenny):WHOOP??
Simon N. (GM):Ted did you add Fraener's +2?
& Syrus' +6?
Ted:no and it didnt add prof either?
oh no it did rolled a 3
Simon N. (GM):it added 5 to roll of 5
Ted:with those its 18 bang on
Simon N. (GM):yup
Syrus (Kenny):WHOOP!
Simon N. (GM):click
Chris T.:"Well done!"
Simon N. (GM):Durgeddin's door rotates, opening...
Ted:er shrugs
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus high fives Fraenar as Ted turns the lock
Simon N. (GM):well done all 3 of you! :D
Chris T.:Low fives in Fraener's case:D
Simon N. (GM):On the other side of the door is a steep staircase that leads upwards.
Ted: steathily pads up the stairs
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"will this lead us to the foundry?"
Chris T.:"I hope so."
Simon N. (GM):Tenho: "Suggest we assume a marching order... there may be danger ahead."
Ted:I'll scout
Malied:"I'll be at eh rear I think, guard me with your bodies meat shields!"
Simon N. (GM):ok Ted move as far ahead as you want to be
Ted roll stealth
Chris T.:afk 1 min
Ted:
21
STEALTH (7)
Syrus (Kenny):(Syrus swapped with Malied)
Malied:(More meat between me and the enemies :P
Simon N. (GM):n the corridor behind the iron door in area 27, a flight of steep stone stairs climbs 30 feet northward.
The stairs end at the entrance to an octagonal chamber. The floor is inlaid with cracked, dusty blue tiles, and the walls are dressed with polished marble. Large doors of iron-bound oak exit to the northwest and northeast.
Three cast bronze statues, almost ten feet tall, stand by the west, north, and east walls. Each depicts an armed dwarf. The eastern and western ones carry axes and shields. The center statue is armed with two axes. The ceiling rises in a dome almost thirty feet above the floor.
Simon N. (GM):From somewhere in the distance, you can hear the faint ringing of hammer on anvil.
Chris T.:back
Simon N. (GM):Ted let me know any scouty type things you're doing
Malied:"sounds like someone is still working here"
Ted:any more 'dwarf' tracks on the dusty tiles?
Simon N. (GM):The dust on the floor is somewhat disturbed
roll Survival Ted
Ted:
6
SURVIVAL (3)
Simon N. (GM):can't tell if dwarf - might be
Ted:something's been here
are there 'tracks' to both doors?
Chris T.:"Can youtellwhich way it went, Ted?"
ah
Simon N. (GM):GM: Your passive Survival 13 tells you the tracks go from the stairs towards the east statue :)
(they are quite faint)
Ted:looks like they went through that door points east
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus would like to look at the axes on the East Statue....
Simon N. (GM):there are a few tracks towards the other statues, not so many
Chris T.:F begins another ritual detect magic
Simon N. (GM):move into room then Syrus
Syrus (Kenny):o_O
Ted:while F conducts his ritual Ted will look around for traps
Simon N. (GM):ok roll Investigation Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:
6
Investigation(+2)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Syrus (Kenny):ugh!
Simon N. (GM):anywhere in particular Ted?
Ted:the statues
Malied:"what have you found up there Syrus? you sound frustrated?"
Simon N. (GM):Something odd about the axes Syrus, look v sharp and functional
ok Ted roll Perception & Investigation
Syrus (Kenny):Shouts back "SOMTHING ODD ABOUT THE AXE - IT'S VERY SHARP AND FUNCTIONAL!!!!"
Malied:..
Ted:
12
INVESTIGATION (-1)
Malied:"I'll take a look if you don't mind
Ted:
18
PERCEPTION (5)
Simon N. (GM):Ted can discern small scorings on the floor in front of the doors.
Ted:pressure plate?
Simon N. (GM):They would match the axes should they suddenly chop downwards
Ted:ooh
be careful folks
Malied:Can I investigate the statues to see if there is a way to disable them now that we know what they do?
Ted:those axes look sharp
Chris T.:has 1 minute passed during the searches?
Simon N. (GM):@Fraener the statues & doors don't radiate magic
Ted:*takes out a pipe fills it with hobbit weed sits down and waits for F to complete his ritual
Simon N. (GM):what is the range of the det magic?
Syrus (Kenny):"Has anyone got any spells that Dispels Magic??"
Ted:cough
Chris T.:Do the pedastels look like they swivel?
Malied:30 ft
Simon N. (GM):@Chris no
Chris T.:30' sight
Ted:nibbles at rations
Simon N. (GM):Fraener you detecy faint magic to the east
Chris T.:conc up to 10 minutes
Malied:Could I pplz roll investigation on the statues to search for any mechanism that operat the axes
Simon N. (GM):illusion magic about 20' to east & up about 10'
ok Malied
Malied:
rolling 1d20+6
(
7
)
+6
=
13
:(
Simon N. (GM):You don't see any mechanism
Chris T.:secret passages above the statue to the east, concealed by illusion maybe?
Simon N. (GM):Fraener roll Perception
Syrus (Kenny):"I am Mage Hand poke around a bit from a safe distance??"
Chris T.:Fraerner points to where he detected the illusion magic
Malied:Malied casts Mage hand and uses it to press dowwn on the tiles in front ot the east door
Qiviel:"Illusion magic? Has anyone bothered to touch the wall?"
Simon N. (GM):no effect Malied
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+4
(
14
)
+4
=
18
18 perception
16 sorry
Simon N. (GM):@Fraener the tracks go round the east statue to the wall behind it, where they vanish.
Chris T.:(Used Jack's bonus by mistake)
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus also casts Mage Hand and poke around the wall where Fraenar indicated...
Chris T.:Fraenerpoints the tracks out.
Malied:ah, so we have a way forward, excellent
Simon N. (GM):OK Syrus roll Investigation
Chris T.:"Aye the doors may just be cunning traps. This looks like the way forward."
Kenny - Syrus:
18
Investigation(+2)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):Syrus you find a hidden catch
Syrus (Kenny):"Look here!!!"
Simon N. (GM):w your mage hand - turning it?
Syrus (Kenny):"Stand back everyone NOW!!! Am about to flick the catch!!!"
OOC everone move back!
@SIMON, OK Mage Hand flicks the catch!
Then Mage Hand pokes are the East statue, especially the Axe!
Simon N. (GM):the door opens, revealing a stairway heading up to another heavy door.
(no effect on statues Syrus)
Syrus (Kenny):"OK I think it is safe!"
Simon N. (GM):@Fraener the magic source is half way up the stairs
Chris T.:careful to stay behind the statue, F detects magic ahead.
Simon N. (GM):Illusion magic,
Chris T.:he points this out to the others.
Then advances to where the magic seems to be
Simon N. (GM):As Fraener reaches the halfway point, a magic mouth appears on the north wall & calls out in Dwarvish, “Alert! Alert! Intruders approach!”
Syrus (Kenny):o_O
Malied::/
Chris T.:F steps aside to let the fighters in.
Simon N. (GM):The door at the top appears stone, carved with a glowering dwarf’s face.
Ted:rolls eyes taps out pipe
Syrus (Kenny):OOC Magic Mouth is so Old Skool!!
Ted:cough
Simon N. (GM):It does not appear to have a lock, and is designed to rotate/open away from you.
Qiviel:Q moves up, prepared to face whatever or whoever has been alerted
Syrus (Kenny):"Sir Norrin and Jyrdani we need you up here!!!"
Malied:Malied presses against the the wall to let the meat shields by
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Leave this one to the meat shields, squishy guys." grins
Malied:Malied slaps heron the ass as she goes by
Simon N. (GM):Norrin pushes on the door... it opens easily...
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus throws some glitter confetti over 'Ras and Jyrdani, grinning :)))
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"I'll let Erasmus beat you up for that later, Malied. But do it again and I'll kill you."
Malied:hmm
I doubt it
Syrus (Kenny):"Yikes, what is THAT??!!!"
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:This enormous hall is lined with ten great pillars, carved into the forms of giants and dragons, that support the vaulted ceiling high above. Guttering orange torches set in sconces along the walls illuminate the room, and a mighty throne sits on a dais at the opposite end. The walls were once covered with tile mosaics, but they have been smashed and defiled by graffiti. Tiny fragments of tile litter the floor. You can see five other exits.
A small fire smolders on the floor before the dais, where six sleeping pallets lie empty, surrounded by packs and supplies. The sound of hammers ringing on iron comes from beyond the doors to the south.
Suddenly a harsh voice calls from the shadows of the pillars, “Go back the way you came! This is the only warning you’ll get!”
Ted:looks like a lords audience chamber
Simon N. (GM):Jyrdani doesn't stand for sexual harassment in the workplace.
Ted:someone's left the lights on...
Simon N. (GM):brb
Chris T.:"A dwarf wizard is close by I fear.."
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus will fire a crossbow bolt towards the Dais
(To where the camp fire is, 80ft)
Chris T.:"Greedy followers of Abathormost likely.."
Malied:"a wizard eh? finally I'll have a fellow arcane practitioner to talk to!"
Chris T.:"There will be little talking if they followthe Lord of Avarice."
Ted:Who's Abathormost?
Chris T.:"He is the God of bad typing and missed space bars."
Malied:"fair enough, then once they're dead their spell books will do the talking ^^"
Ted:LOL
Malied:xd
Chris T.:"Abathor, Lord of Avarice, represents the dark side of my race."
Ted:his curse is upon me alwaz
Syrus (Kenny):"Errrrr are we just gonna stand here??"
Malied:"I thought YOU we're the darkside of your race?"
Ted:a dwarf god of greed oooh nasty
Simon N. (GM):Syrus fires an x-bow bolt across the hall, it clatters off the steps beyond the fire.
Malied:Malied jokes
Chris T.:Fraener gives Mailed the look he reserves for elves.
Malied:"well, no point waiting on a welcome party"
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus send in Mage Hand to poke around the floors ahead
Malied:Malied squeezes between the others#
Simon N. (GM):The cavern was formerly Durgeddin’s throne room, banquet hall, and center of authority. Its ceiling is 30 feet high, and the sconces are 10 feet above the floor. The throne looks unremarkable: a simple design of stone that might have been decorated at some point in the past. The graffiti consists of crude epithets in the Orc language insulting dwarves and their ancestry.
Ted:giggles
Chris T.:Fraener imagines himself sat on the throne, once these halls are restored to their former glory
"Behold! The throne of my Grandfather!"
Malied:"let me know when your detect magic is going to fade, i'll start casting mine so we have another up immediatly"
Chris T.:"Will do mailed."
Simon N. (GM):GM: As you enter, you hear movement
Fraener you detect Illusion to the NE right before the shower of javelins (don't move tokens)
2 at Fraener
Chris T.:ac21
Simon N. (GM):
Javelin (Normal-Sized; Ranged)
Duergar
Attack:6 | 14
Damage: 8 piercing
Javelin (Normal-Sized; Ranged)
Duergar
Attack:15 | 19
Damage: 7 piercing
The javelins bounce off Fraener
2 at Malied (w advtg)
Javelin (Normal-Sized; Ranged)
Duergar
Attack:17 | 23
Damage: 5 piercing
Javelin (Normal-Sized; Ranged)
Duergar
Attack:20 | 11
Damage: 6 piercing
Malied:ow
my own fault ofc :P
Simon N. (GM):11 dmg
Malied:well i'm almost dead :P
Simon N. (GM):
Light Crossbow Sneak Attack
Duergar Spy
Attack:13 | 17
Damage: 13 piercing
Malied:hah, thats my total hp ion one hit
Simon N. (GM):Malied is hit by a sneaky xbow bolt and drops (0 hp)
ok roll init
Malied:
12
INITIATIVE (3)
Ted:
17.16
INITIATIVE (3.16)
Chris T.:
2
INITIATIVE (-1)
Fraener
Qiviel:
1
INITIATIVE (0)
Simon N. (GM):
Initiative
Duergar
Initiative: 11
Initiative
Duergar Spy
Initiative: 23
Kenny - Syrus:
8.18
Initiative (+4.18)
Erasmus Bos
9.16
Initiative(+4.16)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Malied:its a shame to, I was about to disable the three to the south
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
7
INITIATIVE (2)
hmm my roll is a bit laggy
Kenny - Syrus:
7.16
Initiative(+4.16)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):damn theyre is still a hidden dwarf
Malied:"My god they are almost as ugly as you Fraener!"
Simon N. (GM):Not hidden anymore as he expands to Ogre size...
Malied:says Maliedunconcious on the floor
Chris T.:"They are the wretches of Abathor!"
Syrus (Kenny):LOL @ Malied!
Simon N. (GM):The Duergar recocks his now massive X-bow
#Ted
Malied:hmm, i'm not on the order list :/
Ted:has anyone got a healing poition for Mailed?
Simon N. (GM):what was your init Malied?
Malied:12
12
Chris T.:no potions here
Ted:*Ted drags Mailed out of the room
Simon N. (GM):ok that's move + action
Malied:Thanks Ted
Qiviel:Q has some healing - she'll sort him
Simon N. (GM):Malied death save
Ted:OK BA Hide
end turn
Malied:
rolling 1d20
(
1
)
=
1
Simon N. (GM):Ted ducks low
Ted:oops
Malied:-.-
Simon N. (GM):Malied loses 2 death saves!
Malied:fuuuuuuck
Chris T.:eek
Simon N. (GM):Myrkul is close...
The Duergar expand enormously, hefting massive war picks.
Initiative
Initiative: 12
Initiative
Initiative: 18
Initiative
Tenho Isotalo
Initiative: 7
just rolled my NPCs
Syrus (Kenny):YAYS - GO ON Sir Norrin and J!!!!
Simon N. (GM):(I hate individual init, you guys who made me do it are cruel to a poor overworked DM) :p
Chris T.::D
Ted:(Its a massive turn order)
Simon N. (GM):
13
 
 
10
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
14
28
 
 
21
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
13 + 7
Syrus (Kenny):YASSSS!!!
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):action surge...
11
 
 
26
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
15
16
 
 
18
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
12
Norrin impales it with the Hero Sword, it staggers back and crashes to the ground.
Ted:woah Norrin dude
Simon N. (GM):Jyrdani enters RAGE
Reckless attack
Ted:she's angry she wanted to kill Mailed
Simon N. (GM):
13
 
 
10
Ironwolf RAGING (+7)
11
aww :(
AC 16
#Erasmus
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Erasmus follows Jyrdani in support
Kenny - Syrus:
11
Darkwood Staff (+7)
Erasmus Bos
6Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
9Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Spend Ki point to do Flurry of Blows!
Kenny - Syrus:
22
Flurry of Blows (+6)
Erasmus Bos
6Bludgeoning
14
Flurry of Blows (+6)
Erasmus Bos
6Bludgeoning
Simon N. (GM):& your staff attack
1 punch hit for 6
oh staff missed sorry
#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus sneaks past Jyrdani to get to Malied
Whips out a scroll of Cure Wounds, and touches Malied’s shoulder and heals him…
Ted:good work whispers ted
Kenny - Syrus:
Components: V, S
5Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
(Rolled low, soz Malid!)
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Kenny - Syrus:Then Syrus moved back into the room, and give Bardic Inspo to Erasmus!
End turn!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm move and cast fire bolt
21
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+4)
4Fire
Simon N. (GM):tap target pls
pillar in way
ok :)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):hit, scorched
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):i believed i used my action surge last session :D
Simon N. (GM):vs gricks yup
no SR since
Light Crossbow (sneak attack)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:6 | 9
Damage: 19 Piercing
nowhere close
Tenho sighs
#Fraener
Chris T.:Bonus action, casts his last SoF. then..
Moves and calls down the radiance of the forge (cantrip, DC12 DFex) on the nearby Durger
Simon N. (GM):
Dexterity
Duergar
Ability: 7 | 10
burned!
Chris T.:
rolling 1d8
(
5
)
=
5
8 radiant. End turn
Simon N. (GM):8 not 5?
Chris T.:5 sorrry
Simon N. (GM)::)
#Qiviel
Ted:Abathor keyboard cirse stikes again
Chris T.:eating a huge plate of Kyle's special salt and pepper ribs that just appeared in front of me :)
Ted:lol
Simon N. (GM)::D
Ted:take em down Q
Qiviel:Q heads over and attacks
25
 
 
25
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+6)
13Slashing
Simon N. (GM):The Duergar grunts in pain.
Stealth
Duergar Spy
Skill: 17 | 17
The Duergar leader nips behind a pillar then pops out...
shoots at Strohm as he's the only one in short range w no cover!
Light Crossbow Sneak Attack
Duergar Spy
Attack:21 | 13
Damage: 12 piercing
rolling 1d8
(
4
)
=
4
Simon N. (GM):hit AC 21 for 16
Strohm 20/36
The Duergar leader is yelling in corrupted dwarvish: "Alert! Intruders!"
Ted:looks at Mailed and says Fraener will know what he said
Simon N. (GM):Another Duergar (SE one) yells: "Ghared! Get Nimira!"
brb wine run...
Ted:blah blah blah
Simon N. (GM):#17 Ted
Chris T.:F runs a translation as we go
Simon N. (GM)::)
Ted:(advantage for hidden?)
Simon N. (GM):you are not hidden there
Ted:
14
80/320
Shortbow (+5)
6Piercing
Simon N. (GM):still not hidden :P
Ted:miss
Simon N. (GM):whoever you shot at you miss
Ted:BA hide
end turn
thx
Simon N. (GM):you're not hidden from the NE Duergar there
or south Duergar there
Hiding requires cover
Ted:stairs and the door way no. ok
Simon N. (GM):You could drop prone on the stairs, but not hidden when you stand up
Ted:fine. end turn thx
Simon N. (GM):ok
#Malied - you are prone
Malied:he'll stand up
Simon N. (GM):ok, takes half your Move
Malied:10 to move into the room
Simon N. (GM):15 to there being v generous
Malied:cast Sleep here
Simon N. (GM):ok
Malied:
rolling 5d8
(
3
+
5
+
1
+
3
+
3
)
=
15
boo
crap rolls
Kenny - Syrus:Boo! :-/
Simon N. (GM):no effect
Malied:move back 5 feet to the top of the stairs
end turn
Simon N. (GM):you can't move diagonal round corner
Ted:looks at Mailed and shurgs
Simon N. (GM):& do you have 35' move??
Malied:ah shit, I forgot, end turn
Simon N. (GM)::)
Malied:god this is a bad place I'm gonna go damn agagin -.-
Simon N. (GM):Ghared: "Kill that Wizard!"
War Pick (Enlarged)
Duergar
Attack:9 | 23
Damage: 10 piercing
9 vs Malied misses
Malied:I don't spose Fraes has sentinel?
Chris T.:yay
Simon N. (GM):vs Malied
War Pick (Enlarged)
Duergar
Attack:5 | 21
Damage: 10 piercing
5 misses
Malied:cD
Chris T.:yay
Malied:O.O
Kenny - Syrus:HA!
Simon N. (GM):vs Jyrdani w advtg
Malied:errr......k
Simon N. (GM):
War Pick (Enlarged)
Duergar
Attack:18 | 20
Damage: 10 piercing
AC 21 in Jack's magic armour - bounces off her breastplate!
Norrin (Geoff):"Now y'all gonna die."
13
 
 
13
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
12
27
 
 
10
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
11 + 3
Kenny - Syrus:YAY!!!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Damn Norrin is a beast
Norrin (Geoff):Norrin cuts down a second Duergar warrior.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani Reckless again
"RAAAAH!"
20
 
 
24
Ironwolf RAGING (+7)
8
min dmg, oh well :)
Kenny - Syrus:”How DARE you try at my girlfriend!!!”
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:#9 Erasmus
Kenny - Syrus:
16
Darkwood Staff (+7)
Erasmus Bos
10Bludgeoning(One-Handed)
 
 
12Bludgeoning(Two-Handed)
does that hit?
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Erasmus drives the staff into its left eye, it drops dead.
Kenny - Syrus:YAS!
Erasmus Bos (Tim):I meant YEAH!
Simon N. (GM):#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus tries 2-weapon fighting at the one in front!
22
Shortsword, +1 ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
5Piercing Damage
17
Unarmed Strike ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
1Bludgeoning Damage
"Take THAT!"
Simon N. (GM):Syrus stabs & slaps it manfully :)
Kenny - Syrus:;)
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm slahes at the duerger
8
Excruciator, Sword of Amaul (Bonded) (+7)
15Slashing
Simon N. (GM):miss
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:BA Disengage
Light Crossbow (sneak attack)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:19 | 23
Damage: 16 Piercing
The Duergar roars as Tenho's bolt pierces his throat. He staggers.
#Fraener
Chris T.:Fraener rains down holy radiance on the same one. DC12 Dex.
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:
Duergar Resilience.
The duergar has advantage on saving throws against poison, spells, and illusions, as well as to resist being charmed or paralyzed.
Dexterity
Duergar
Ability: 7 | 10
hit!
Chris T.:Moradin is with us
rolling 1d8
(
2
)
=
2
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:Still up - just
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Chris T.:moves 5' end turn
Qiviel:
19
 
 
16
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+6)
9Slashing
Kenny - Syrus:YASSSS!!!
Simon N. (GM):Q cuts him down.
Qiviel:Q moves to stand in front of Malied
Simon N. (GM):Ghared: "Hmm..."
Malied::)
Qiviel:(couldn't figure out where to put the token)
Malied:fucker gonna run....
Simon N. (GM):The Duergar leader throws open the southern doors - you hear the sound of hammers on metal, he yells: "Snurrevin! We are assailed!" The hammering stops.
The Duergar leader throws open the southern doors - you hear the sound of hammers on metal, he yells: "Snurrevin! We are assailed!" The hammering stops.
Then he BA Dashes to the east door, still yelling.
#Ted
Ted:25' BA hide
sprry 25' move ba hide
Simon N. (GM):ok roll Stealth
Ted:
9
STEALTH (7)
hahaha
Simon N. (GM):pretty obvs
Ted:doah move and shoot
lomg range for a short bow
Simon N. (GM):so disad
Ted:
7
 
 
23
80/320
Shortbow (+5)
6Piercing
bummee
Simon N. (GM):miss
Ted:this key board curse man
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Ted:end turn thx
Malied:ifire bolt (he's probably resit
16
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
9Fire
Simon N. (GM):hit! 9 dmg
Malied:nice
move to hide behind pillar
need to break lo0s
end turn
Simon N. (GM):J throws javelin to keep her RAGE up.
rolling 2d20
(
16
+
19
)
=
35
21 - hits!
Kenny - Syrus:WOW!
Simon N. (GM):23 sorry
Qiviel:nice arm!
Simon N. (GM):22 :)
19
 
 
11
30'/120'
Javelin (4) (+6)
6Piercing
6 dmg
#Erasmus
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Erasmus dashes
End turn
Simon N. (GM):OK, you know he can spend 1 Ki to Dash as a BA?
So he can move 100' + attack I believe
Erasmus Bos (Tim):Yes, Step of the WInd - but he's OK here :)
Simon N. (GM):ok
#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:Moves then crossbow to leader Duregar!
Simon N. (GM)::)
Kenny - Syrus:
19
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
7Piercing Damage
Simon N. (GM):nice hit!
Kenny - Syrus:End turn :)
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):dash
end turn
Chris T.::)
Simon N. (GM):
Light Crossbow (no sneak)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:15 | 5
Damage: 5 Piercing
AC 15 - Tenho hits!
The Duergar staggers, badly wounded now.
"Nimira! Help me!" he groans.
#Fraener
Malied:Mortal kombat voice
"FINISH HIM!"
Chris T.:F barrels along eastwards 50' end turn.
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Qiviel:how far can Q throw a spear?
Simon N. (GM):20' short 60' long