Loudwater

Loudwater

Saturday, 6 March 2021

FA1 4/9/49 (& rest/train through 16/9) - Undead of the Fallen Halls (466 XP)

 

Simon N. (GM):you're in combat
#Jyrdani reckless
22
 
 
16
5'
Ironwolf (+7)
+1 sword
11
Chris T.:ohbugger,thought we'd finished him off :D
Simon N. (GM):hits Snurrevin for 11
#Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus, now he can see the duergar, hits out with the staff
9
Erasmus Bos
"Gah!"
Simon N. (GM):ac 16
Erasmus:
17
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):thwack!
Erasmus:Then rounhouse kicks.
6Bludgeoning Damage
Unarmed Strike
Erasmus Bos
As Matt's not here, is it saf to assume he'd pop out, shoot, then duck back and hide?
*safe
Simon N. (GM):no Ted I guess he dodges
#Snurrevin
DC12
Half damage
Constitution Save
19Thunder
60 ft
Shatter
Snurrevin
Erasmus:
3
Constitution Save(+2)
Erasmus Bos
Kenny - Syrus:Yikes!
Simon N. (GM):ok Syrus Qiviel Norrin roll DC 12 CON shaves as the shattering shockwave blasts you
Qiviel:
22
 
 
8
CONSTITUTION SAVE (4)
Geoff:
9
 
 
20
CONSTITUTION SAVE (6)
Kenny - Syrus:
10
Constitution Save(+2)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Dammit!
Malied:shaves eh? are you drinking wine with your sushi?
Simon N. (GM):no wine
Qiviel:(it wouldn't be wine, it would have to be sake :D )
Muiz:lol
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon did you already take off damage on Syrus?
Simon N. (GM):no
Kenny - Syrus:Ok I do it now
Simon N. (GM):So Q takes 9 dmg
Kenny - Syrus:19, right?
Simon N. (GM):Syrus 19
Geoff 19
Qiviel:(Ok, taken 9 from Q...)
Geoff:Ouch
Simon N. (GM):ok I took it off Norrin
12
 
 
7
CONSTITUTION SAVE (4)
Jyrdani just makes it, just as well as she takes full from Thunder
Snurrevin:"Out my way, ye wretched dogs! Plenty more where that came from!"
Muiz:oh shit
Snurrevin:
Constitution
Tenho Isotalo
Ability: 20 | 6
Tenho took 9
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:"Ow! I say!"
Erasmus:Erasmus is blasted off his feet.
Qiviel:(Is Snurrevin looking injured? Should I start healing or attack him?)
Muiz:ooc (whats with the rat)
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:Erasmus goes down. A fat brown rat scampers over his body and starts biting his face.
Muiz:oh fuck
Chris T.:eek
Rat:bite
Malied:o god you're going to be kkilled by a rat
Rat:
Bite
Rat
Attack:7 | 1
Damage: 1 piercing
Malied:imagine that goin g on you're headstone
Kenny - Syrus:Does Rat need to be in the initative order tho ;)
Rat:No damage :)
Erasmus:(Can't get through the beard!)
Rat:no it goes on Snurevin init
Chris T.:phew
Rat:If it hit would be 2 failed DSes!
Malied:I'd heal Qiviel
thiss guy is nasty
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Qiviel:Q lays hands on Erasmus and drops 11 hp on him
Erasmus:OOC Thanks!
Qiviel:Here's hoping she doesn't get dead next round :D
Simon N. (GM):#Norrin
Geoff:Attack the big guy
Simon N. (GM):good work w the marker signs Tim!
Geoff:
23
 
 
19
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
11
Simon N. (GM):A good blow (11 dmg)
2nd attack
Geoff:
19
 
 
27
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
10 + 5
Nice
Malied:hurray!
Chris T.:yay!
Simon N. (GM):Snurrevin gives a despairing wail and collapses.
Geoff:WOO!
Qiviel:whoo hoo!
Simon N. (GM):The rat vanishes in a puff of greasy smoke.
Muiz:"are giving chase to the duerger queen?"
Simon N. (GM):GM: Aye, chasing her or letting her go?
Chris T.:"Any sound from that door, Strohm?"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm tries to listen
Chris T.:"We should get after her?"
Simon N. (GM):OK, that takes a few seconds....
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):okay
Simon N. (GM):#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) BONUS: relieve to see his pal ‘Ras alive again, Syrus taps his boot on ‘Raj’s body and casts Cure Wounds (1st level)
I meant ACTION
Components: V, S
5Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
(rolled badly with a "1"!!!)
2) Says to his friends “Are we going after the Female Leader now??” then heads towards the door next to Strohm
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm listening at the door you hear the sound of heavy footsteps retreating
Geoff:"Let's give chase."
Chris T.:"We will never be safe with that invisible witch around."
"Aye! Norrin."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"its starting to fade if we want to catch her we have to give chase now"
Chris T.:"Go then! My legs are too short."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):tries to open the door
Simon N. (GM):doors open
you can still move Strohm if you want to go in
You took Action to listen
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):alright
Simon N. (GM):you can roll Perception
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
15
PERCEPTION (1)
Simon N. (GM):You think she's heading away from you towards the far doors
#Fraener
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):cool end turn
Chris T.:Dash, 50' look for signs of her. Done
Simon N. (GM):Syrus do you have the Lantern up?
I'll let Fraener take it off you
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon - Yes, lantern now on
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+1 # perception
(
2
)
+1
=
3
Kenny - Syrus:@Fraenar "Take Care of it - I WANT IT BACK!!!"
Simon N. (GM):OK Fraener do you take it?
Chris T.:yes
"AARRGGHHH! You big sly bitch!"
Nimira:"No fair!"
Chris T.:"HURRY UP! SHE@S HERE!"
Nimira:#Malied
Malied:Movee down
do I have eyes on her?
Simon N. (GM):yup
Malied:"I've really had enough of this"
cats fire bolt
17
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
7Fire
Simon N. (GM):AC 19 past Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):sorry
Malied:-.-
Simon N. (GM):hits her armour
Malied:move the flaming shpere up 30 ft
end turn
Nimira:"Moradin spawn! Curse you!" swings greatsword at Fraener
+1 Greatsword (Enlarged)
Nimira
Attack:24 | 10
Damage: 16 slashing
Chris T.:AC23
Nimira:
+1 Greatsword (Enlarged)
Nimira
Attack:16 | 20
Damage: 26 slashing
Chris T.:3/19HP
"ARRGGHH!"
Nimira:1st blow hits, CON save for SoF
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+3
(
15
)
+3
=
18
Simon N. (GM)::)
Chris T.:phew
Simon N. (GM):OK you have lantern & shield in hand, so no wpn for an opp att as she legs it
opens door
Chris T.:(That sphere is going to be a pain)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:bonus action dash & throw javelin
Malied:i can get rid of it any time its fine
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
23
 
 
25
30'/120'
Javelin (4) (+6)
7Piercing
hit!!
"Eagle POWER!!!"
Simon N. (GM):(she only threw javelin to keep Rage up, never expected to hit) :)
#Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus clambers to his feet then heads after Jyrdani.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Nice
Erasmus:(40' movement)
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Qiviel:She'll lay hands on herself for 8hp and move after the other
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):What the did she cast invisible?
Simon N. (GM):no
Erasmus:Outside of lantern, I guess
Simon N. (GM):(GM forgot she attacked) :)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh makes sense
Erasmus:Oh, yeah.
Simon N. (GM):Yeah she would have vanished except she attacked cancelling it
Chris T.:(Shen certainly did!)
Erasmus:GM: Is enlarge an innate ability for the Duergar?
Simon N. (GM):yes
Erasmus:Oh, cool!
Simon N. (GM):#Norrin
Geoff:Can he dash and get through the door into the other room? Or is it too congested?
Simon N. (GM):can move through allies ok
they're not literally 5x5 :)
Geoff:Between Jyrdani and Erasmus
Malied:don't end within 5ft of the sphere, i think i have to drop it on my turn
Geoff::D
Simon N. (GM):#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:1) Full movement into room
2) BONUS: Takes out a scroll of Healing Word and cast it on Fraenar!
Chris T.:"Thanks!"
Kenny - Syrus:
Components: V
5Healing
60ft.
Healing Word
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
3) Action: Fires Crossbow at Nimira!
End turn - Tim now has control on Syrus as I have to go - see y’all next weekend! :)))
Chris T.:8/19HP
Kenny - Syrus:
12
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light ()
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
5Piercing Damage
Malied:cya mate
Chris T.:Laters Kenny! Have a great week
Simon N. (GM):miss
Erasmus:Cheers Kenny. See ya next weekend. Thanks for the heal!!
Kenny - Syrus:Dammit! Bye!
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Qiviel:(have a good week Kenny :) )
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):move and cast burning hands
Geoff:See ya, Kenny
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
DC12
Dexterity Save
10Fire
Self (15-foot cone)
Burning Hands
see ya next week Kenny
lol nice
Simon N. (GM):
Duergar Resilience.
The duergar has advantage on saving throws against poison, spells, and illusions, as well as to resist being charmed or paralyzed.
Dexterity
Nimira
Ability: 10 | 1
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):damn really
Chris T.:yay!
Simon N. (GM):still failed :)
"AGH!"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):rng is with me
Simon N. (GM):Praise RNG, praise him with much praise.
#Fraener
Qiviel:(praise to RNG :D )
Malied:Praise Satan
I mean Praise rng
Chris T.:Moves behind Strohm and dodges. Done
Malied:>.>
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Malied:Move up and firebolt again on the move
9
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
5Fire
Simon N. (GM):miss
Malied:"damnit die already!"
move the flaming sphere then end turn
Simon N. (GM):opens door
Malied:sigh
Kenny - Syrus:(OOC - LOL! Just realised I don't have to leave until 6.45pm - was 1 hour too early!!)
Simon N. (GM):heh
Malied:she's gonna drag us into a trap -.-
Chris T.::D
Qiviel:(welcome back then!)
(From Erasmus): Don't run too far or everything I've written won't make sense!! XD
Simon N. (GM):J throws javelin vs AC 16+5=21 Nimira
LOL
25
 
 
13
5'
Ironwolf (+7)
+1 sword
6
Chris T.:Yay! Go Jyrdani!
Simon N. (GM):
15
 
 
22
30'/120'
Javelin (4) (+6)
10Piercing
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):damn wrong roller
Simon N. (GM):yup, bounces off
sorry
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):if only
Simon N. (GM):Nimira ran into a closest then opened secret door inside it
closet
Erasmus:Erasmus does what he does best and chases after Jyrdani.
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Erasmus:
15
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):bounces off
Erasmus:He then takes a defensive stance (Patient Defence)
(last Ki used)
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Qiviel:She'll give chase to the others
dbl move, turn ended
Simon N. (GM):#Norrin
Geoff:Dash to catch up with everyone
Simon N. (GM):Tenho BA dashes & gets off an Xbow shot
Light Crossbow (sneak attack)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:24 | 18
Damage: 11 + 9 Piercing
Chris T.:Yay!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):yooo
Tenho MVP
Simon N. (GM):Nimira goes down w bolt through her neck.
Malied:phew, finally
Tenho Isotalo, Rogue:looks smug
Chris T.:Wow! Tough fight!
Simon N. (GM):ok out of combat finally!
Qiviel:(whoo! anyone majorly injured wander this way - I have a couple of cure light wounds spells)
Chris T.:8/19 here Keelia
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus drops the used scroll, and moves past Fraenar, taking the Lantern back off him as he passes ;)
Qiviel:@Chris - take a clw
Simon N. (GM):Nimira's sword looks new-forged, as does a warhammer on Snurrevin's belt.
Qiviel:
2Dueling Style
11Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Chris T.:"You're welcome." Grins the ugly Dwarf.
Geoff:Norrin is 18/49
Chris T.:Thank you, Keelia. 19/19
Malied:5/14, save your heals for the others, i go down in 1 hit anyway
Qiviel:Norrin take a CLW
Chris T.:Wow, Norrin took a pounding
Qiviel:
2Dueling Style
8Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Geoff:Thank you.
Qiviel:Malied - take my last 3 touch hp
Chris T.:Does she shrink in death?
Malied:thxs :)
Simon N. (GM):The Duergar are slowly deflated like punctured balloon-bladders
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):takes Beverly potion of healing
6Healing
Potion of Healing (Beverly)
Malied:right, time to loot?
Chris T.:"Ted! Keep watch for more of them here!"
Erasmus:Are we resting?
Geoff:I think that would be a good idea.
Chris T.:I think we should haul everything to the forge nand rest?
Kenny - Syrus:If we are Short-Resting, then Syrus will sing a "Song of Rest"
Chris T.:Search the closet
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):a sound of gas can be heard from Strohm
Chris T.:and take her stuff.
Malied:Malied fine each one of the enmies that we're responsible for knocking him out and gives them a good kicking#
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Excuse me"
Kenny - Syrus:If anyone is spending a HIT DICE, then they will get an addition 1d6 hit points
Malied:to the forge it is
Simon N. (GM):After a few minutes the Duergar & their gear have returned to normal size.
You may short rest
Qiviel:Q will use a couple of hit dice
5
HIT DICE (D10+2)
Erasmus:As the final duergar falls, Erasmus takes stock of what has transpired since entering the Fallen Halls. He looks around at his friends and his eyes meet Jyrdani’s. She looks grimly at him, then turns her head to look to where Malied stands. She returns her attention to her lover and cocks an eyebrow.
Erasmus reads her message loud and clear. He turns and heads toward the wizard, handing off his staff to Syrus as he passes without even waiting for the Bard to take it.
“Oh, hey Ras. Good work back… there…“ Syrus starts, but he trails off as it becomes apparent the monk is not listening. He grabs the staff unexpectedly thrust towards his chest.
As Erasmus strides closer, Malied glances up and notices the monk’s clenched fists. The space between them is closed rapidly, everyone has seen how quickly Erasmus can move when he sets his mind to something. Malied begins to stand as Erasmus reaches him.
“Ah, Erasmus.” Malied begins, but Erasmus shushes him with a gesture.
.
Malied:Malied too
Chris T.:Drag her with us after searching the closert and take her great sword too.
Qiviel:
rolling 1d6
(
1
)
=
1
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
12
HIT DICE (D10+2)
Erasmus:“Malied, my friend, we need to have a little ‘talk’ about your actions earlier. The good woman over there,” he jerks his head back, indicating Jyrdani “and I take exception to your unwelcome and unsolicited behaviour.
“Now, I’m a reasonable man. I understand you may have misinterpreted our interactions and, in other circumstances, I may have been inclined to let it go with just a word. Unfortunately for you, Jyrdani is not so… forgiving… as I. But be grateful she sent me to deal with you, rather than taking it upon herself.
“I am sorry that I must do this, but who am I to deny a woman her right to not be violated against her wishes?” and with that, Erasmus punches Malied in the face.
(From Ted): his sorry about being late. happy to log out if you don want me
Geoff:
5
HIT DICE (D10+3)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
rolling 1d6
(
2
)
=
2
Qiviel:
12
HIT DICE (D10+2)
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus will sing "Song of the Reluctant Lovers, now not so Reluctant" ;)
Erasmus:
21
Erasmus Bos
Qiviel:
rolling 1d6
(
4
)
=
4
6Bludgeoning Damage
Unarmed Strike
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):hi Matt! Welcome!
Chris T.:HiMatt
Kenny - Syrus:OH SIT @ Erasmus/Strohm!!!!
*SHIT
Simon N. (GM):So Erasmus just punched Malied for 6
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"whats wrong Syrus?"
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus is making notes for a new song!!!
Malied:i'm not wasting spell right now#
Erasmus:The punch connects with a resounding -crack-. It is a sound which makes Syrus, Tenho and Ted wince.
“Now let this be an end to it. If I ever catch you being disrespectful to Jyrdani or anyone else again, I will not be so… forgiving.” Erasmus turns away and bumps into Jyrdani. She grabs the lapels of his gi and pulls him in for a kiss. His eyes go wide at the unexpected display of affection, but he gives in and reciprocates. A moment later, she pulls away, looks into his eyes and whispers, “Thank you.”
Kenny - Syrus:@STROHM: Erasmus just punched you for grabbing Jurdani's butt earlier!!! ;)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks at Malied and shrugs
Chris T.:He punched the wrong guy
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:he punched Malied
Geoff:Norrin stands back, but is ready to intercede if things get worse.
Qiviel:Qiviel stands up quickly. "Now is not the time for such actions, we have little enough healing magics left!"
Malied:how do i roll my hit die?
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:>>“Malied, my friend, we need to have a little ‘talk’ <<
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus is secretly loving the drama!!!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc (why people keep mistaking Malied with Strohm just because were elves XD)
Chris T.:hehehe
Malied:half elf
Chris T.:Kenny!
Malied:also I wasn't really paying attention, i just had a delivery
2
HIT DICE (D6+0)
Qiviel:(James, there will be a section called "hit dice" under your temporary hit point box - click the words and it will roll for you. Then roll 1d6 from the song of rest)
Malied:
4
HIT DICE (D6+0)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:I have Malied on 2 hp plus any healing received from Qiviel
Chris T.:"Will someone help me with this body and the treasures!"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"speak no more dwarf"
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus follows Fraenar when he heard "Treasure| mentioned!
Malied:5 hp
Qiviel:(Q gave Malied 3 hp from her lay on hands)
Chris T.:A big magicalsword at least :)
Malied:plus what i just rolled makes 11
Geoff:
rolling 1d6
(
5
)
=
5
Simon N. (GM):Fraener, there is a +1 greatsword and a +1 warhammer, both forged in Durgeddin's forge by the Duergar.
Chris T.:Fraener looks greedily at the hammer
We taking everything back to the forge nwhile we rest?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"are there no gold on her person?"
Simon N. (GM):Strohm finds a money pouch on her
rolling 6d6
(
1
+
4
+
5
+
6
+
4
+
2
)
=
22
22gp
Qiviel:Q wanders back towards the forge
Chris T.:She wears plate armour?
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon - is this a carpet??
Simon N. (GM):move your tokens to where you're going
Chris T.:any rings or amulets etc?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"oh found it"
Simon N. (GM):she had chain AC 16
Erasmus:
8
Hit Dice
Erasmus Bos
rolling d6
(
1
)
=
1
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Eramus here 22gp from the Duerger Queen"
Chris T.:Back to the forge then. Is everyone okay with F taking the hammer for now?
Erasmus:
6
Hit Dice
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):#40 This room appears to be a bedchamber. In one corner to the south stands a large wooden sleeping platform, badly gouged by axe blows and partially burned. A table, a bench, and a writing desk have been similarly treated. In the middle of the southern wall, a space has been cleared for a simple sleeping pallet and a pair of large satchels. Two doors exit the room to the north.
The satchels contain mundane supplies: extra clothes, food, lamp oil, and similar stuff.
Erasmus:"Thank Yyou Strohm. I will ensure all valuables are fairly distibuted."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"as the one that split the share to everyone i thought its better to give the gold i found to you"
Simon N. (GM):The door in the northwest corner leads to a bathing area, fitted with two small clay tanks to hold wash water. The northeast door opens into a closet containing the mildewed remnants of several cloaks.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"dont mention it"
Simon N. (GM):GM there is a large stack of high quality steel ingots by the forge
Malied:I'm going to cast ritual detect magic after we've rested
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Fraener how much do you think all that ingot is worh?'
Simon N. (GM):Looks like 1000gp worth in terms of crafting
Chris T.:"Soon I shall forge that steel into fine weapons and armour!"
Erasmus:*Erasmus and Jyrdani are taking a moment.
Simon N. (GM):(you'd prob sell for much less)
Chris T.:afk 2 mins
Qiviel:Q will poke around
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"i see for now not much we can claim"
Qiviel:see if there is anything of interest around the room
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Thank you - I know that wasn't easy for you." looks down "I'm sorry - I shouldn't have put you in that position - even if he did deserve it!" grins
Kenny - Syrus:@TIM OOC no hanky panky as Ted is watching!!!
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Q can roll Investigation
Qiviel:
18
 
 
5
INVESTIGATION (1)
Ted:excuse me ...
Simon N. (GM):Q finds Snurrevin's treasure stash hidden in the NW cold forge
Erasmus:"Don't worry, my dear. Should I feel bad that I actually quite enjoyed defending your honour is such a way?"
Qiviel:"Hm, there seems to be something in here."
Geoff:"Watch for traps!"
Chris T.:any thing on the wizard's body?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"oh theres nothing here but a big drop"
Kenny - Syrus:@QIVIEL WHAT YOU GOT??!!! :)))))
Simon N. (GM):Double stone doors lead into a barrel-vaulted area containing several furnaces. The eastern end of the chamber continues into a large, dark cave, from which a cold wind moans. A stream of water rushes from west to east through the center of the room, crossed by two stone bridges
Qiviel:"Treasure, it appears."
Malied:Erasmus aare you still going on about that? please don't drag me into rp whoich results in my character taking damage or putting words in my mouth
cool image smn
Simon N. (GM):In the cold forge in the northwest corner of the room, Snurrevin has stashed 320 gp, 1,100 sp, a gold necklace set with ruby stones worth 900 gp, and a potion.
Qiviel:Red and Gold matches Q's armour :D
Can she tell what the potion is?
Erasmus:"Malied, the matter is, as far as I'm concerned, over."
Chris T.:"The forge shall burn brightly, heralding the return of my people. Thank you all!"
Simon N. (GM):>>please don't drag me into rp whoich results in my character taking damage or putting words in my mouth<< It's ok for you to take damage against your will - not to put words in your PC's mouth, which I didn't see happen
Q can roll Arcana
Erasmus:OOC You RP slapping a woman's arse without consent, I'll RP putting you in your place.
Qiviel:
18
 
 
20
ARCANA (1)
Malied:I'll assit he
her*
Simon N. (GM):Q finds a rune & IDs it as hill giant strength
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"dont mention it hope you get to work soon my dwarf friend"
Malied:nice find
Kenny - Syrus:Syrus ventures West....
Simon N. (GM):38. The Chasm
The stream running through the old dwarven bladeworks meanders through a natural cavern before tumbling into a great chasm. You can see nothing but darkness below, although the splashing of waters deep below is barely audible over the roar of the waterfall.
To the north of the chasm, a small ledge is partially hidden by a spur of rock.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):can i open the door?
Qiviel:"If no one minds, I'll save this for later," she says, pocketing the potion. The rest can be bundled up and dealt with later, so she chucks it into her bag to deal with when the are done since everyone else has wandered off :D
Geoff:"Right behind you Strohm."
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon is a dead end?
Simon N. (GM):@Syrus you see ahead where the water pours from a cleft in the rock.
Chris T.:F checks to see if the corridor beyond the secret door leads to the ladderdown?
Kenny - Syrus:Ok thanks Simon :)
Simon N. (GM):(sorry map has another bit blocking view)
yup
Malied:"...big ass whole here"
Chris T.:"We should pull this ladder up! I bet it's how these Duerger got here."
Malied:hole*
Qiviel:Q keeps away from the edge of the hole? but pokes around
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"if i heard right duerger keep slaves i was hoping their were damsels to rescue but there is nothing here"
Geoff:Is anyone taking the magic greatsword? If no one else wants it, Norrin will take it. He'll keep using his Hero sword and shield for now.
Simon N. (GM):38a. Chain Ladder
The rock spur on the northern ledge partially conceals an old chain ladder that leads down to area 51 of the Black Lake.
Erasmus:"Perhaps we should meet up with the others? Who know what goodies they are finding without us!"
Chris T.:Does the ladder look to be of dwarf make?
Kenny - Syrus:(Sorry my cursor going bonkers!)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"just more sleeping rolls"
Simon N. (GM):Strohm gets open a door to a storeroom w Duergart sleeping rolls & grey iron rations.
that's rock Kenny :)
Kenny - Syrus:@Simon - can you drag my token back pls?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):investigate the room
Ted:oh man feel like i'm crowding you two
Simon N. (GM):Strohm apart from several weeks of iron rations & some spare clothes you find more smithing supplies, including leather strips and wood.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"well more supplies never hurt" picks the weeks of iron rations
Simon N. (GM):the store to the left has little of value, old stores from Durgeddin's time now decayed. Some tinder wood.
Malied:Malied heads back to the main hall and investigate the door to the north
Ted:Hey Fraener! waves from the other side
Simon N. (GM):Duergar rations, mmm (not) :D
Erasmus:"Shall we see what else is around?"
Chris T.:F waves back at Ted.
Simon N. (GM):You all finished your short rest paperwork?
Kenny - Syrus:"Think I will write a new song called Song of Consent"
Malied:I have
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"hmm maybe this door be lucky" opens door
Chris T.:Can he haul the ladder up?
Erasmus:(Was going to the door where Malied is, but goes to the other instead.)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):im doen with my shortrst only have 1 left
Ted:FRAY what do you think is down there?
Chris T.:allshort rest stuff done here.
Malied:"someone mi9nd going in before me? last time didn't go so well"
Simon N. (GM):Malied opens the doors to an ancient dwarf shrine...
Chris T.:"Ted! I think this is how the Duerger got up. "
Ted:Looks deep
Simon N. (GM):This room was once a shrine to the gods of the dwarves. The walls are carved with their dour images, and a low stone altar stands at the western end of the room. Stone benches have been smashed and thrown askew, and the icons of the gods have been defaced.
Chris T.:"Come help me haul it up. We don't want more unwelcome visitors."
Kenny - Syrus:(Sorry forgot to roll my own Hit DIce earlier while singing Song of Rest!!)
Malied:"After you Qiviel"
Kenny - Syrus:
rolling 2d8+4
(
7
+
4
)
+4
=
15
Simon N. (GM):@Fraener the water plunges down beyond the 60' limit of your darkvision
Ted:holds a stone up to Fraenar, nods to indicated dropping it ?
Simon N. (GM):The ladder is metal & bolted to the stone - no hauling.
Erasmus:Is Jyrdani rolling HD?
Chris T.:"I'm more interested in getting this ladder up first. We can let it down again if we want to investigate later."
Simon N. (GM):(can you do it Tim? v busy!)
Qiviel:Q wanders into the Shrine, feeling sorrowful that it has been destroyed so. She'll look around for any thing she can rescue
Chris T.:Ah, got it.
Erasmus:
rolling d12+d6+2
(
6
)
+
(
3
)
+2
=
11
Ted:ok Fray I'll help you. Coming round
Simon N. (GM):@Qiviek: Atop the altar, arms folded over his chest, lies the ancient corpse of a dwarf warrior in plate armor. Bones lie heaped around the altar’s base, and at its foot crouches the desiccated body of an orc in studded leather.
Malied:Malied enters the room
Simon N. (GM):ok no more movement pls
Ted:Hey Tenho
Simon N. (GM):Some of the bones at the foot of the altar stir and form into a pair of towering skeletons clutching greatclubs. The dead orc warrior looks up at you and grins evilly, green fire burning in its hate-filled eyes as it stands.
Malied:can he check to see what killed it?
sod, nvm
Simon N. (GM):roll init pls
Qiviel:"Ah blast. Malied retreat
11
INITIATIVE (0)
Erasmus:
9
INITIATIVE (2)
Ted:
10.16
INITIATIVE (3.16)
Geoff:
18
INITIATIVE (2)
Malied:
5
INITIATIVE (3)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
17
INITIATIVE (2)
Chris T.:
11
INITIATIVE (-1)
Fraener
Qiviel:Q whistles up there is danger to the others.
Simon N. (GM):everyone, but only Q & M not Surprised in R1
Erasmus:
20.18
Initiative(+4.18)
Erasmus Bos
Malied:o this isn't going to end well for me....
Geoff:
4
INITIATIVE (2)
Kenny - Syrus:
24.16
Initiative(+4.16)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d8+2
(
6
)
+2
=
8
Initiative
Tenho Isotalo
Initiative: 7
Qiviel:
Channel Divinity: Turn The Unholy
Class: Oath of Devotion
When you take this oath at 3rd level, you gain the following two Channel Divinity options.
As an action, you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring fiends and undead, using your Channel Divinity. Each fiend or undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage.
A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can’t take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there’s nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.
Simon N. (GM):
Initiative
Wight
Initiative: 16
Initiative
Skeleton Ogre
Initiative: 3
Qiviel:That was me trying to expand to read, not cast, sorry!
Simon N. (GM):The orc-wight advances, Ready to strike
#Qiviel
Qiviel:OK, now she'll try to Turn the Unholy.
Simon N. (GM):WIS?
Qiviel:She holds up her shield bearing her holy symbol and scolds them for being naughty undead
Chris T.::)
Simon N. (GM):WIS save?
Wisdom
Wight
Ability: 20 | 12
saves :)
Qiviel:Yes, WIS save. Spell save dc is 13.
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Malied:Flaming sphere just behind the wight
grr, it won;t let me drag the token on again :/
thanks
Ram it up his arse
Simon N. (GM):BA attack w it
Dexterity
Wight
Ability: 20 | 8
Erasmus:(Consent, please!)
Simon N. (GM):makes DEX save so 1/2 dmg
& LOL @Tim :D
Kenny - Syrus:LOL @Erasmus!
Malied:
rolling 2d6
(
5
+
2
)
=
7
boo
move back
end turn
@others gonna leave the sphere there, hold it in place and thhe'll keep taking the damage for free
the others too if they are dumb
Simon N. (GM):The skel ogres advance, clubs & javelins raised
Javelin (Ranged)
Skeleton Ogre
Attack:7 | 18
Damage: 11 piercing
Javelin misses Q
Qiviel:Q has regrets for wanting to try to save the little holy place
Simon N. (GM):(squeezed past sphere +5' move)
Greatclub
Skeleton Ogre
Attack:11 | 15
Damage: 14 bludgeoning
swings clumsily w club, parried
Malied:The undead are nothing to a Paladin
Simon N. (GM):OK the surprise has worn off, you probably hear the fighting everyone
assuming Malied & Qiviel are not being too quiet :)
#Syrus
Kenny - Syrus:“Erasmus!! Think I heard girlish screams to the West!! Let’s go and see if our help is needed!!”
Dashes West towards noise - sees Malied "Whats going on Malied??"
Chris T.:hehe
Malied:"Undead
Q is having fun with them
Kenny - Syrus:BONUS: Inspires Erasmus (have d6 Bardic Inspo!)
…This time I am going!! Tim now has control over Syrus - See y’all next week! :)
Simon N. (GM):bye!
Ted:bye Kenny
Erasmus:"Okay. Let's see what is going on here!"
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Erasmus:See ya Kenny
Dash to see in the door.
end turn
Geoff:Bye Kenny
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Erasmus:GM Would my torch still be up, and do I still need it?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):move and cast true strike to Norrin
FOR DESCRIPTION ONLY
True Strike
Divination Cantrip
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Target: A target in range
Components: S
Duration: Concentration Up to 1 round
You extend your hand and point a finger at a target in range. Your magic grants you a brief insight into the target’s defenses. On your next turn, you gain advantage on your first attack roll against the target, provided that this spell hasn’t ended.
SPELL SAVE DC: 12
Geoff:"Thanks, Strohm!"
Simon N. (GM):lantern - yes still burning, torch would have needed replacing
Malied:my sphere is lighting up a 20ft area in there btw
Erasmus:That gives you Adv against Norrin
Simon N. (GM):the shrine is lit by the sphere yup
Malied:if you can't see
brb
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh never mind then
Geoff:Oops
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):cast fir bolt on the giant
24
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+4)
1 + 3Fire
Simon N. (GM):hit for 4
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):sigh bad damage roll
end turn
Simon N. (GM):The wight clambers over the dwarven pews.
Multiattack
Wight
The wight makes two longsword attacks or two longbow attacks. It can use its Life Drain in place of one longsword attack.



Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Keelia you should really disengage
Qiviel:Will do
Simon N. (GM):
Life Drain
Wight
Attack:10 | 18
Damage: 6 necrotic
The target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or its hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.


A humanoid slain by this attack rises 24 hours later as a zombie under the wight's control, unless the humanoid is restored to life or its body is destroyed. The wight can have no more than twelve zombies under its control at one time.
Q fends off its grasping hand.
Longsword (One-Handed)
Wight
Attack:10 | 12
Damage: 8 slashing
& knocks aside its sword.
Qiviel:"No, bad Wight."
Simon N. (GM)::)
Chris T.:Fraener begins his long dash towards the sound of battle. Done.
Simon N. (GM):#Fraener
Ted:(down boy hahaha)
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Qiviel:Q will disengage and move herself down the hall to hold the line
Simon N. (GM):#Ted
Ted:Hey Fray can you hear that...sounds like Strohm's screaming again
runs toward the fight
Chris T.:"It does, Malied must be in trouble."
Simon N. (GM):#Jyrdani (Tim you move her)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz)::P
Erasmus:Can she BA dash while not raging?
Simon N. (GM):no
Erasmus:Ok, so she runs as far as she can.
Simon N. (GM):Eagle. While you're raging and aren't wearing heavy armor, other creatures have disadvantage on opportunity attack rolls against you, and you can use the Dash action as a bonus action on your turn. The spirit of the eagle makes you into a predator who can weave through the fray with ease.
Ted:whoah Tenho didnt know you had that in you
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Malied:move the spere around and hit the wight again
Simon N. (GM):
Dexterity
Wight
Ability: 9 | 20
Malied:
rolling 266
266
=
266
rolling 2d6
(
1
+
2
)
=
3
Simon N. (GM):full dmg (not 266!)
Malied:xD
Simon N. (GM):3
#Norrin
Malied:turn corner fire bolt big guy
8
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
3Fire
Qiviel:(dmg 266, the entire room evaporates) :D
Simon N. (GM):miss
Geoff:Dash and wait for them to come out of the room.
Ogre Skeleton:slams doors shut on unwelcome guests
Malied:"...well that was just rude"
Geoff:"Not so bad. It'll give us time to regroup and formulate a plan."
Ogre Skeleton:GM: Suggest you go out on init for now but I'll keep same rolls
Qiviel:"Right." Q clears her throat. "I guess we're not welcome there."
Chris T.:F hurries towards the others
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):so we wait for everybody is here?"
Qiviel:"Some wights just woke up on the wrong side of the coffin," Q explains as the others approach.
Malied:th"maybe with everyone this time?
Qiviel:"They decided they needed extra beauty sleep."
Simon N. (GM):You can move normally (out of combat) unless/until someone gets doors open
Erasmus:"Hmm... Do we think there is a particular reason for them being here? What I saw didn't look dwarven."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"why is there a wight here?"
Chris T.:"A temple you say? This must be the holy shrine of the forge..." (Moradin?)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"should we leave it alone?
Ted:oooh creepy undead hides
Qiviel:"I think I interrupted their nap," she peers at the door. "The shrine was badly defaced."
Chris T.:"We can not allow it to desicrate this most holy of places."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"so fighting it is then"
Simon N. (GM):You can make out some faint Orc writing on the door.
Geoff:"We can form a semi-circle around this door, and then someone can open it. When the undead come out, it'll be right into the kill-zone."
Simon N. (GM):Anyone read Orc?
Ted:um yeah
Chris T.:"But they aren't for coming out, you said?"
Erasmus:"Given that response, I don't think they're too keen on coming out."
Simon N. (GM):“Beyond this door the Maker of Death is chained. May he gnaw on his own hate until the sun dies and all things end.”
Malied:not me
Ted:i can read orc
Qiviel:Q can also
Geoff:Norrin can speak, not sure about read.
Ted:heavy
Simon N. (GM):Q & T read it out.
Chris T.:"I am happy to go first. Drive them before the power orfthe Dwafvater!"
Geoff:"Well, we're limited to going in there one at a time, which is sure death."
Simon N. (GM):Q & M you saw in the room briefly: >>Atop the altar, arms folded over his chest, lies the ancient corpse of a dwarf warrior in plate armor. Bones lie heaped around the altar’s base, and at its foot crouches the desiccated body of an orc in studded leather.<< - then the orc wight stood up.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"alrigt then we need to rush them then"
Qiviel:Q explains that to the others
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"im ready when everybody is"
Ted:woah sounds like heavy nercomanorc
Chris T.:"Follow me! I shall drive them back and we can all enter."
Qiviel:Q will take a moment to cast Sacred Weapon first
Malied:"hmm, i wonder who the warrior was"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"a cursed orc?"
Chris T.:"Moradin, Dwarfvater. Lend me your aid to cleanse this holy shrine!"
Malied:Malied lights up a firebolt, lets do this :)
>:)
Qiviel:Q readies herself and nods
Chris T.:"Who is with me?"
Malied:if we took less than a minute then my flaming sphere is still up :P
Simon N. (GM):Tenho Readies his x-bow
was a few mins I reckon
Erasmus:As does Syrus
Malied:i asumedvso
Qiviel:Q readies her sword
Chris T.:Shield up, displaying the holy hammer of Moradin on its' face. magical warhammer in the other hand.
Ted:hides
Chris T.:fraener kicks the door
Simon N. (GM):OK Ted roll stealth
Ted:
14
STEALTH (7)
Simon N. (GM):Fraener roll Athletics
Chris T.:
rolling 1d20+3
(
4
)
+3
=
7
"Ouch!"
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20+2
(
10
)
+2
=
12
Qiviel:Q reaches out and opens the door
Simon N. (GM):The doors hold.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"oh they baricade the doors?"
Simon N. (GM):Someone is blocking them from the far side - they open away from you.
Geoff:Is Norrin able to try? He's in the second rank.
Simon N. (GM):you'd need to swap out
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):wanna switch frai
Qiviel:With me, she says to Fraener and lifts her foot
Chris T.:F aids Q
Qiviel:
8
 
 
16
ATHLETICS (5)
Simon N. (GM):OK Q & F both roll
Qiviel:Crap roll.
Simon N. (GM):
Strength
Wight
Ability: 8 | 22
F roll
Chris T.:he was using the help action..
but
rolling 1d20+3
(
17
)
+3
=
20
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):nice
Ted:ta dah
Simon N. (GM):doors burst open
Readied ogre javelins first
Chris T.:readied turning?
Simon N. (GM):
Javelin (Ranged)
Skeleton Ogre
Attack:8 | 14
Damage: 12 piercing
Chris T.:AC21
Simon N. (GM):Fraener just took an action, obvs
Chris T.:okay
Simon N. (GM):I have Readieds from Malied Tenho & Syrus
Javelin (Ranged)
Skeleton Ogre
Attack:22 | 25
Damage: 15 piercing
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh shit
Simon N. (GM):hits Qiviel (22) for 15
Qiviel:Ouch
Simon N. (GM):
Light Crossbow (no sneak)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:21 | 9
Damage: 4 Piercing
Erasmus:
13
80ft./320ft.
Crossbow, Light (+5)
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
9Piercing
Simon N. (GM):Tenho hits wight for 4/2 = 2, Syrus misses
Malied can fire at wight
Malied:he does so
Simon N. (GM):AC 17
Malied:
25
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
5Fire
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):nice
Simon N. (GM):nice
Malied:burn bitch#
end turn
Simon N. (GM):It burns for a moment
(not a turn)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Go Syrus?
Simon N. (GM):weirdly it works out to be Qiviel's turn since fight restarted on Fraener's action!
#Qiviel
Qiviel:Q charges forward and attacks using her supercharged sword
Simon N. (GM):#luckofthedice
Qiviel:
7
 
 
15
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+6)
2Dueling Style
8Slashing
I guess she doesn't
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):fuck
Simon N. (GM):bad luck
#Ted
#Jyrdani (Tim)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Ted?
Ted:(sorry conec droped)
shoot over comrades heads at wight
pls
Simon N. (GM):You have advtg as unseen but AC 20 for the crowd
Ted:
14
 
 
16
80/320
Shortbow (+5)
5Sneak
7Piercing
Simon N. (GM):miss
Ted:end thx
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):go jyrdani
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani steps through the crowd, roars at the wight (rages) then attacks it recklessly
20
 
 
27
Ironwolf RAGING (+7)
8 + 2
Simon N. (GM):ok 2 rages used
crit :)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):nice
Simon N. (GM):reallty low roll! Still 10 dmg
Light Crossbow (sneak attack)
Tenho Isotalo
Attack:16 | 11
Damage: 15 Piercing
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):eow
Simon N. (GM)::)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):wow
Simon N. (GM):15/2 = 7 though as not magic
#Malied
Malied:has the AC gone up because of the crowd?
Simon N. (GM):yes AC 17 from there
Malied:oo, better hope for high roll
14
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
7Fire
Simon N. (GM):miss
Malied:booo
end turn]
Simon N. (GM):#Norrin
Geoff:Norrin will squeeze through the crowd and attack
Simon N. (GM):rem action surges and other SR powers are back now BTW
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Go Go Norrin
Geoff:
23
 
 
28
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
13 + 3
Simon N. (GM):Norrin is listed on 31 hp - no SR healing?
hits for 13 first blow
Geoff:That was included
Simon N. (GM):ok
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):spell slots dont recover from short rest right?
Simon N. (GM):how many HD did you spend?
Geoff:just one
Simon N. (GM):Only for Warlocks Muiz
Geoff:Qiviel's healing spell too
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):okay
Simon N. (GM):thx noted Geoff
2nd attack?
Geoff:
25
 
 
19
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
9
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Nice
Chris T.:Yay!
Simon N. (GM):Norrin hacks the orc wight apart
Geoff:The guy's a thug.
Simon N. (GM):end?
Ted:chop thunk!#
Geoff:yes
Simon N. (GM):1st at Jyrdani w advtg
Greatclub
Skeleton Ogre
Attack:7 | 8
Damage: 13 bludgeoning
miss
2nd at Norrin
Greatclub
Skeleton Ogre
Attack:15 | 26
Damage: 9 + 5 bludgeoning
bounces off (no advtg)
Simon N. (GM):#Syrus
Syrus (Kenny):ACTION: Dissonant Whispers on the ogre skeleton attacking Jyrdani.
Erasmus:
DC14
Wisdom Save
Components: V
12Psychic
60ft.
Dissonant Whispers
Syrus, Bard of Many Guises
Simon N. (GM):
Wisdom
Skeleton Ogre
Ability: 4 | 5
Malied:
16
120'
Fire Bolt (+6)
10Fire
woops, updating sheet, ignore
Simon N. (GM):12 psychic dmg fr the Whispers
Erasmus:
Dissonant Whispers
1st Level Enchantment
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60ft.
Components: V
Duration: Instantaneous
You whisper a discordant melody that only one creature of your choice within range can hear, wracking it with terrible pain. The target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 3d6 psychic damage and must immediately use its reaction, if available, to move as far as its speed allows away from you. The creature doesn’t move into obviously dangerous ground, such as a fire or a pit. On a successful save, the target takes half as much damage and doesn’t have to move away. A deafened creature automatically succeeds on the save.
At Higher LevelsWhen you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 1st.
Simon N. (GM):"You're just a bundle of bones! Nobody likes you!"
Syrus (Kenny):BONUS ACTION: Bardic Inspiration to Erasmus.
Ted:(even in undeath your fat and useless)
Simon N. (GM):"You're just a bundle of bones! Nobody likes you!"
Chris T.::D
Simon N. (GM):Ok Qiviel & Jyrdani get opp atts
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):go Qiviel and Norrin
Ted:(never seen a fat skeleton until i met you)
Syrus (Kenny):
21
 
 
17
Ironwolf RAGING (+7)
12
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):i mean
Simon N. (GM):& Norrin too
Qiviel:
19
 
 
10
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+6)
2Dueling Style
11Slashing
Geoff:
12
 
 
15
5'
+1 Nar Hero Sword (+8)
11
Simon N. (GM):12 from J, 13 fr Q
oh AC 11 so 11 from N too!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh nice
Simon N. (GM):very effective Syrus!
36 dmg :)
Syrus (Kenny):plus the 12!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):damn
Syrus (Kenny):48 in a turn!!
Simon N. (GM):yup
Syrus (Kenny):Syrus sneakily kisses his guns.
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus moves through the crowd to get up in the skeleton's face.
23
Erasmus Bos
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):nice
Erasmus:
11

Darkwood Staff: damage
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):hit - x2 dmg as vulnerable so 22 dmg!
Ted:Ted grins and gives Syrus the devil horn sign
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):damn
Erasmus:After bringing the staff up between its legs he punches it in the face.
10
Erasmus Bos
Simon N. (GM):miss
Erasmus:but it is a little too tall.
end
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"time to cut it down a size"
24
Excruciator, Sword of Amaul (Bonded) (+7)
11Slashing
Chris T.:nice!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):action surge
19
Excruciator, Sword of Amaul (Bonded) (+7)
15Slashing
Simon N. (GM):nice!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):end turn
Simon N. (GM):It staggers, bits falling off
#Fraener
F climbs onto the pew...
Chris T.:Joins in the bashing fun
with the new magical hammer
rolling 1d20+6 # For Moradin!
(
15
)
+6
=
21
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):nice
Simon N. (GM):hit
Chris T.:
rolling 1d8+4
(
1
)
+4
=
5
Simon N. (GM):10 dmg
Chris T.:done