Loudwater

Loudwater

Saturday, 24 April 2021

FA1 20-22/10/1359 Morning Sickness & Goblins (366 xp)

19/10: Training to level 5 completed - Qiviel, Strohm. Ted to level 4

20/10: Travel from Rockwood Hold  to collect Beverly from Tul, night at Moravin Priory. Dinner with Prior Mordin, Ted joins group.

21/10: Travel Moravin Priory to D'Ashe Hall, kill owlbear on the way. Jyrdani is pregnant. Night at D'Ashe Hall.

22/10: Goblin hunting on Kron Hill - no goblins. After dark heading for St Cecilia's when ambushed by 21 goblins, kill all but 2. Night at St Cecilia's.

Malied:Hi guys
Muiz:Hello Keelia and james
Hi Simon
Qiviel:Hello :)
Simon N. (GM):Hi Muiz & Keelia :)
Matt will be late and I know several players are absent
Hi James!
Suggest you guys discuss what you'd like to do this session
Qiviel:Is there something small around ? If it's just the three of us?
Malied:First I'd like to stop d/cing :P
We decided to leave the orcs for now correct?
Erasmus:Evenin' All
Muiz:i recommend going back to Tuls Hut and escort Beverly back D'Ashe Manor
Simon N. (GM):hi Tim!
Muiz:Hello Tim
Qiviel:An escort mission sounds fine for four :)
Malied:Hi Tim
laaaag
Muiz:there is also non red rumours we can tackle such as goblins at Feycircle tOIR
Feycircle Tor
Malied:escort sounds good
Muiz:but its really far north
Simon N. (GM):
rolling 1d8
(
7
)
=
7
The weather is nice and sunny, bit of autumn chill but the ground is dry so travel should be quick
Erasmus:"We could do the escort, or we could head to the Mathen Estate to present ourselves before dealing with the issues at Malthlyn."
Qiviel:If we do Malthlyn, the others can catch up later ?
Erasmus:OoC: Happy with whatever.
Malied:"Sounds good, then we can move onto other rasksonce we are all together
tasks*
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"the closest would be Malthyn but i cant leave Beverly too long in Tul's hut"
Qiviel:(I'm also fine with whatever :) )
Erasmus:"Will Beverley's training be complete by the time we arrive, Strohm?"
Malied:"we can head there afterwards, she can wait a few days"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"yes but if we just introduced ourselves at Malthyn estate and check on what dangers pose there we can go back to beverly and return to D'Ashe manor and prapare orselves there"
Erasmus:OoC: We're at D'Ashe Manor, currently? I believe that was the suggestion once repairs etc had been completed at Rockwood Mine.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc no were still in the mines
Simon N. (GM):You were still with Norrin at Rockwood mine
rolling 1d10
(
6
)
=
6
Erasmus:"Perhaps Norrin, Syrus and Fraener could fetch Beverly, while we go to introduce ourselves at to the Mathens?"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"hmm i will agree to that"
Simon N. (GM):I can't see Fraener agreeing to that, prob not Norrin either
Malied:"wel, no point standing around, lets head out"
Erasmus:"Indeed. Should we retrieve the horses?"
Simon N. (GM):Let me know your route from the Rockwood mine. You can ask the dwarves if you want
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):sighed "Malthyn would still be standing when we return a short escort wont take long and we can move to Malthyn when were done"
Malied:I suggest we head east over the river and pass through Dwarfstead
Simon N. (GM):GM: I'll say your horses have been fetched back so you can ride
Qiviel:(Fraener and Norrin are possibly guarding the mines waiting to see if any Orcs return, so we can leave them and go deal with other issues for a bit :) )
Malied:Malied asks the Dwarfs if that is the quickest/safest route
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"with the orcs dealt with and our horses we can cover more ground faster"
Simon N. (GM):Flint nods to Malied: "Aye - and safest, too."
Malied:"looks like we have an objective and a path"
Simon N. (GM):GM: OK I'll go with that if no objection
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):i say yes
Qiviel:Agreed
Erasmus:Aye
Simon N. (GM):GM: From the mine you ride back down to the river, taking the path north to the ford then east through forest and heath.
14 miles, about 3 hours fairly swift ride, brings you to the road that runs north to Dwarstead, its chimney smoke visible in the distance, and south into the Moonfog Hills.
It's about 11am.
Malied:how are the horses? still good tocontinue at this pace?
Simon N. (GM):Rocco seems happy to be getting a proper ride, all the horses are still fresh
Malied:"onwards we go then, unless we have a reason to stop?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"its late but if we continue we stop by the Manor to rest"
Simon N. (GM):They could do another 40 miles today no problem
11am is not late :)
Malied:xd
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh yeah oops
"lets continue"
Malied:its ok, you can take a nap if you like xD
Simon N. (GM):Are you going south into the hills or north to Dwarfstead?
Malied:North to get Bsrb right?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc north to pick up beverly
Erasmus:Yeah, we're doing the escort I believe.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):we return to Matlen when we finish the escort
Simon N. (GM):GM: OKyou head north, stopping in at D'Ashe Manor for a light lunch, then east
Erasmus:OoC just read up on what the problems in Malthlyn are and they might be a big hairy for the 5 of us!
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d6
(
3
)
=
3
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc its cool or we can handle some dust goblins up north
Simon N. (GM):GM: OK it's early evening when you reach the riverbank opposite Tul's Hut, his boat drawn up on the far shore. Beverly is down by the river collecting herbs, wearing a white dress with wild flowers in her hair - looking very herbal. She sees you and waves: "Strohm!"
Old Tul comes out of his hut and waves too. "Come to collect this one, eh? About bleedin' time - eatin' me out of house and home she is, the rapscallion!"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"miss you Beverly how was your training is it finish?"
Beverly Courana:"Yes, I've just finished! I'm a real herbalist now - I can brew a healing potion in a day!"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Thank you for take care of her during her training Master Tul"
Beverly Courana:"Hold on while I pack!" She heads indoors.
Erasmus:"Good evening, Master Tul. Any chance you could bring the boat across so we can join you?"
Simon N. (GM):Tul nods to Strohm. "All good." To Erasmus: "No - I ain't rowin' you lot over! Hold up and we'll come to ye. And if you want to buy any healing potions, let me know now! Just 30 gold!"
Erasmus:"30 gold, you say? How many do you have?"
Simon N. (GM):After a short wait Beverly emerges with backpack and travel cloak.Tul: "How many? 16, last I checked!"
Erasmus:"I'll take two, if I may."
Simon N. (GM):"Mind you we had to throw out a fair few she mucked up, this past month..."
Erasmus:"Wait, what?!"
Simon N. (GM):Tul grins. "Can't say as some of 'em won't give ye gas! But they'l heal ye!"
Erasmus:"Oh, I was worried it was something serious! Yes, two for me, please."
Qiviel:Q quietly laughs into her hand
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"yeah i have some expirience with that"
Simon N. (GM):Tul nods. "As ye will."
GM: In the twilight Tul rows Bev over the Stone Stream, she steps out of the boat and embraces Strohm eagerly.
Tul produces 2 potions for Erasmus. "Sixty gold."
Erasmus:Erasmus hands over 60gp
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm hugs her back with a kiss on her forehead "welcome back love"
Simon N. (GM):Tul: "Reckon ye'll want to seek shelter at Moravin Priory tonight. Gets mighty cold at night, this time of year."
Erasmus:"Thank you, Master Tul. I imagine we won't be needing your services again for a while, unless you are able to brew up anything more... potent?"
Simon N. (GM):Tul shrugs. "I can brew anything you want - anything that heals. Lust potions, you ask Aretha!" he chortles.
Erasmus:"Very well. What do you charge for greater healing?"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm gives a hearty laugh "i will keep a note on that"
Simon N. (GM):"What's the going rate? 500? Say 400 to you. "
Beverly Courana:"You don't need a potion, Strohm!" giggles
Erasmus:"Hmm, a generous offer. A little steep for me right now, but I will bear this in mind. Our friends may well appreciate a supply of these potions. Thank you."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"im fine for now"
Simon N. (GM):"Well, let me know in good time - takes a while to brew the strong ones."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Can I take one, please?"
Erasmus:"It's okay, Jyrdani, you don't have to buy me a potion."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"It's not for you! I thought Syrus might appreciate it - he's a little squishy and he has done a lot for me." she grins.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"well if no one plans to buy anymore lets head up to Movarin Priory to rest our horses and stay for the night"
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d6
(
3
)
=
3
GM: Tul does have an extra potion (30gp) if J wants to buy it.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"I was after the greater, if possible please?"
Simon N. (GM):Tul: "I can brew it for ye - come back in a week, with the money."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Oh, I thought you had one ready. Okay, a week. Thank you."
Simon N. (GM):GM: Tul bids you farewell and rows back home over the riiver
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"hmm can you make one Beverly?"
Beverly Courana:"I don't think so.... I mean, I can try, but I'm still getting used to the normal ones."
""It's not just herbs, there's a bit of magic, too."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"yeah maybe on a later date then but for now lets rest our horses at Moravin Priory"
"maybe we can find something to do there while waiting for Jyrdani potion finish brewing"
Beverly Courana:GM: You take the short ride through woods and fields to Moravin Priory, where you are greeted warmly by Prior Mordrin and assigned guest quarters for the night - segregated m & f, so Strohm is left without Bev for another night.
Qiviel:Q takes time to tend to Rocco - brushing her down and checking her hooves
Simon N. (GM):Mordrin asks you a lot about your recent adventures and the war with the orcs.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani rolls her eyes. "These stuffy religious places. Always ruining our fun, eh Strohm?" she winks with a grin.
Erasmus:"Ah, Prior Mordrin. Good to see you again. We have had some interesting encounters since last we met."
Simon N. (GM):"Good to see you too, my friend. You're keeping well."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Storhm replied to Jyrdani with an affirmative nod "but blessings from the gods cannot be ignored so i will bite my lip for now if i can have the gods to favour me in battle"
Erasmus:"We have rescued a number of captives, returned Gurzun's Hall to it's rightful owner, cleared Thorfin's mine of an orcish infestation, succesfully fought off an attack on Rockwood Hold and ridded Egilmarsh of a troll (unfortunately too late to save the Late Lord Carlin)."
"And, if all that were not enough, we met the dragon now laying claim to the area to the East of the mountains."
Simon N. (GM):Mordrin: "Ah yes, I've heard of a few of your deeds!"
Mordrin turns to Malied: "My friend, I have a gift for you - for your whole party, really."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):talking with Mordin "its nice to have some semblance of peace for a while but i ask is there any trouble plaguing nearby as we will be here for a week and we can provide any assitance dutring our stay"
Erasmus:OoC: Good call, Muiz! :)
Simon N. (GM):He produces a scroll. "This can be used by any Cleric, Paladin or Wizard. To preserve a body until they can be Revifified. I hope you won't need it."
Mordrin offers Malied the scroll of Gentle Repose.
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Revivified is there anyone with that kind of magic?"
Malied:"I'm hjonoured by your generiousity!"
"of course it is prefered that we don't need it ;)"
Simon N. (GM):Mordrin smiles at Strohm: "Myself - and Abess Mara."
Malied:Mallied takes the scroll
"thanks you ofc"
Simon N. (GM):Modrin: "Trouble - well the Darkwood still hosts many dangers, of course. And goblins have been seen in greater numbers recently. They are rumoured to have occupied a cave lair at Kron Hill, near where Rufus and Burne slew the green dragon, years ago."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"i will keep a note of that
"hmm a distance away but manageable"
Erasmus:"What of the Shrine of Chaos? I take it there has been no further activity there?"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc Hello Matt
Ted:dear all, evin' sorry i'm late dudes X
Simon N. (GM):"None to speak of. A few adventuring parties have delved the ruins, but little of note."
Hi Matt!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc no worries
Simon N. (GM):GM: Party are having dinner with Prior Mordrin at Moravin Priory
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"im ready to deal some goblins would be refreshing after all those orcs"
Malied:We we're also just gifted a scroll of Gentle Repose
Erasmus:"I recall we also cleared the ruins of old Fort Skulnar a while ago. It has been some time since we have been over this way. I presume there has been no further bandit activity over there?"
Simon N. (GM):Mordrin: "Skulnar has been claimed by Sir Thibault of Brandiar, with a large territory granted to him by the Duchess."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"good for the local nobility i guess"
Simon N. (GM):"I understand his party cleared some orcs from the ruins, and dealt with a band of cultists who came calling. Lady Aryn Blackthorn reports Sir Thibault seems of good character."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"it seem no danger can be found close by and the goblins are our only options"
Simon N. (GM):GM: Ted I'll say you are stopping in at the Priory for the night & join your comrades at dinner
Ted:Ted, now covered in magic items 19STR/18DEX swaggers in the shadows behind his friends
Erasmus:"Oh, really? That is good to hear. Perhaps we could pay him a visit at some point. It is always a good idea to foster good relations across ducal boundaries."
Ted:Hey guys good to see you
Erasmus:"Oh, evening Ted. Good to see you again."
Malied:"Hi mate, where'd you steal all that from? :P"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"glad you can meet us here Ted"
Malied:that should have been ooc
Ted:good to see you, what are we doing tonight?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):lol
Erasmus:"It would seem that we are going to go and deal with some goblins in the morning."
Ted:cool
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"finding a close job around the area we will be here for a week until Jyrndani potion is finish brewing"
Simon N. (GM):GM: The monastery offers few entertainments, but you spend a peaceful night in the guest dormitories (Jyrdani Beverly & Qiviel together, men separate)
Ted:oh man, i wished i met your friend Beverly Strohm, I gotta get some of those healing potions
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"but let us drop beverly back to D'Ashe manor before we go deal with the goblins"
Simon N. (GM):GM: Erasmus you know the monastery's hospitality isn't really intended for a full week, barring emergencies
Ted:find somewhere to (continue) long bow practice
Simon N. (GM):GM: Up early next morning, Ted is practicing longbow
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oooc oh shit so yeh lets go back to the Manor then then raid some goblins
Malied:or raid the goblins first so I can try to get the last bit of exp to lv as well :P
Simon N. (GM):After breakfast you mount up, planning to take Bev back to D'Ashe Manor
Malied:6306 >.<
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc i cant bring beverly into a goblin raid XD
Ted:Hey Strohm, easy on the saucy language man this is a church
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc lol true that
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d8
(
3
)
=
3
Ted:giggles
Erasmus:"Thank you for your hospitality, Prior. If we want to stay over this way, I know a nice little place in Fulscarp. Rustic, but pleasant enough."
Simon N. (GM):GM: Mordrin bids you farewell. It's a cool overcast day as you ride west through field and wood, three miles brings you to a solid stone bridge over the river, the trail continuing west to Blackraven manor
Erasmus:(OoC: Actually, just looking at the map, D'Ashe is closer to Kron Hill than Fulscarp."
Simon N. (GM):GM: You are a little under a mile past the bridge, the Stone Stream on your left, when you see something on the road ahead...
Erasmus:OoC WooHoo! First owlbear!!
Ted:whoah
Malied:(you say that then get killed by it!)
xD
Simon N. (GM):A ferocious looking beast is pawing through the remains of a merchant's wagon, vegetables and other provender strewn across the trail.
Can you put your tokens on the horses?
Ted:My brother brought a baby one home once, Ma went mad!
Simon N. (GM):The Owlbear looks up...
Ted:disengage
Malied:soz, my selection is spazzing out
Simon N. (GM):yeah, put my horses back please!
Erasmus roll Insight please
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Insight(+5){10}
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d20
(
7
)
=
7
GM: Jyrdani seemed a little green around the gills this morning (Qiviel you saw her vomit before breakfast) - until she had an entire jar of Moravin pickles.
rolling 2d6
(
1
+
5
)
=
6
Ted:whoah!
Simon N. (GM):The Owlbear snarls and lumbers towards you.
Ted:teds very perceptive
Simon N. (GM):(Erasmus thought nothing of it at the time) :)
Ted:and disengaging
Simon N. (GM):ok roll init
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
10
INITIATIVE (2)
Malied:
7
INITIATIVE (3)
Simon N. (GM):
Initiative
Owlbear
Initiative: 8
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Initiative(+4.18){21.18}
Qiviel:
10
INITIATIVE (0)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Initiative(+2.14){16.14}
Ted:
6.18
INITIATIVE (4.18)
Qiviel:Hmm, Q is a bit more perceptive of that and she considers talking to Jyrdani at some point when she can get her alone
Malied:
11
INITIATIVE (3)
Ted:OCC doh bad roll sorry guys lol
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Erasmus:"Okay, guys. If we give it a wide berth and don't act aggressively, perhaps it'll leave us alone..."
Simon N. (GM):Apart from Rocco, the horses shigh at the scent of the strange owl-bear beast.
Qiviel:Q murmurs reassurance to Rocco.
Erasmus:Erasmus directs his horse away from the creature, attempting to pass around.
End.
Simon N. (GM):OOC dictionary "Shy (especially of a horse) start suddenly aside in fright at an object, noise, or movement.
"their horses shied at the unfamiliar sight" - I guess it's 'they shy' or 'they shied' :)
#Jyrdani
Ted:Ted notices the way Champion looks at Rocco and nods
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Can Jyrdani get a feeling of the creature's intent?
Simon N. (GM):GM: Erasmus roll Animal Handling
J can roll Animal Handling or Insight
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Animal Handling(+2){19}
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Animal Handling(+4){5}
(That didn't go quite the way I was expecting.)
Simon N. (GM):Owlbears are famously ill tempered and territorial, Erasmus can tell it wants to drive you off or kill you. He keeps his horse calm.
J sees a big furry thing to kill, maybe a fight will make her feel less nauseous :)
Ted:the wise monk calms the situ down.
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Qiviel:"What's the plan? Kill or avoid?" Q calls out, seeing Erasmus moving
Malied:Malied casts sleep on the owlbear
Simon N. (GM):J's horses whinnies in fear
Malied:
20
90 Foot, 20 Foot cone
Sleep
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani moves alongside Erasmus. "I don't think it's going to want to let us go."
Simon N. (GM):The owlbear blinks, then shrugs off the spell
Malied:sod, Malied moves down to follow the others
Simon N. (GM):#Qiviel
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc okay at leastwe know it has more than 20 hp XD
Malied:I'll try again next turn, better to try and end this non violently
Qiviel:Q readies her sword and moves Rocco just a touch towards the water
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Qiviel:Better that she be first line as Rocco will hold fast :)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc sorry guys
"Foul beast a man livelihood depend on that cart and now its ruin, this main raid will have continued safety when you are gone"
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:(OoC: Don't apologise, dude. You do you!)
Malied:ooc you might not want to put Bev in danger tho....
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):Strohm un mounts his horse and stand it front of it "Beverly ride the horse and get back to the others"
Malied:but yea, you do you
Ted:Ted and Champion snap to attention after staring at Rocco
Simon N. (GM):
3 + 2
ANIMAL HANDLING (-1)
Once Strohm is off the horse it turns and flees east!
Ted:Dude thats a big one sheet
Simon N. (GM):followed by Jyrdani's horse!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc lol Beverly doest know how to ride a horse XD
ooc do i stilll have an action to cast a spell
Simon N. (GM):Bev: "Eeek!" Jyrdani: "Ugh!"
yup
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):cast firbolt on the owlbear
13
120 feet
Fire Bolt (+5)
7Fire
Simon N. (GM):hit (AC 13)
The scorched Owlbear rushes at Strohm
Strength
Owlbear
Ability: 7
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc Jyrdani is with her so Strohm will worry about beverly later for now owlbear
Simon N. (GM):you're out of charge range (40') so it readies an attack
Malied:ooc ah so we are going for lethal
Simon N. (GM):#Ted
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc at least Strohm is
Ted:slips of Champion - pats his east
doesn't look possible but sips behind the boulder bonus action hide/attack?
Simon N. (GM):I think you'd be obvious once you popped up to shoot
Ted:shoot them nove to cover
14
 
 
18
80/320
Light Crossbow (+6)
7Sneak
7Piercing
Simon N. (GM):hit for 7
Ted:yup
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus dismounts and moves toward the owlbear. Unable to reach it, he readies his staff for if it comes into range.
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Erasmus:(does movement start from the horse, or next to it?
Malied:move up 30' on horse
Simon N. (GM):half move to dismount adjacent to horse
Erasmus:(Ok, ta.)
Ted:(sorry slip off champion 1/2 move then move to cover behind boulder ok?)
Malied:cast Aggzz
Simon N. (GM):Malied roll animal handling
Malied:
20
Line
Aganazzar’s Scorcher (+7)
DC15
half damage
Dexterity Save
A line of roaring flame 30 feet long and 5 feet wide emanates from you in a direction you choose. Each creature in the line must make a Dexterity saving throw. A creature takes 3d8 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 2nd.
10Fire
12
ANIMAL HANDLING (1)
Simon N. (GM):OK Malied keeps his steed under control and is able to close the distance and fling a line of flame
Dexterity
Owlbear
Ability: 13
Malied:shame the damage sucked -.-
end turn
Simon N. (GM):10 dmg
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani tries wheeling her horse around and getting closer. (Not sure what happened to her turn)
Simon N. (GM):Jyrdani struggles to get her horse back under control
#Qiviel
Qiviel:Q moves Rocco a touch closer, dismounts and nudges Rocco away toward the river before she finishes approaching the owl bear and attacks
Simon N. (GM):readied attack by O
Owlbear
Attack: 9
Qiviel:Q parries with her shield before she attacks
9
 
 
14
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+7)
9Slashing
Simon N. (GM):Owlie parries too :)
Qiviel:and the new second attack (so one hopes the dice will behave :))
9
 
 
23
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+7)
12Slashing
Simon N. (GM):sigh :)
Qiviel:(Really dice, come on! two attacks meant I should have landed one :( )
(ah well)
Simon N. (GM):2 2s in a row!
Ted:doh
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):move and attack the owl bear with Excruciator
13
Excruciator, Sword of Amaul (Bonded) (+8)
14Slashing
Simon N. (GM):a powerful blow!
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):second attack
23
Excruciator, Sword of Amaul (Bonded) (+8)
11Slashing
end turn
Simon N. (GM):The badly wounded owlbear turns on Strohm
rolling 2d6
(
6
+
3
)
=
9
Beak
Owlbear
Attack:22 | 14
Damage: 15 piercing
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):shield
Simon N. (GM):
Claws
Owlbear
Attack:10 | 27
Damage: 16 + 9 slashing
Seeing that shields are up and resistance is futile, the owlbear turns and flees for the trees...
Does Q take opp att?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oppurtunity to attack?
Simon N. (GM):Strohm can't
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):okay
Simon N. (GM):just used reaction
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):oh yeah forgot about that
Simon N. (GM):Q do you attack or let it go?
Malied:i think she's lagging
sec
Qiviel:sorry, attack
Simon N. (GM):I'll wait - it's a character defining moment :)
roll :)
Qiviel:Mostly to encourage it to run along
11
 
 
12
5 ft
Longsword +1 (1h) (+7)
10Slashing
Simon N. (GM):up to a 4 now - still miss - it runs into the trees
#Ted
Ted:*takes note of Q and strides forward to shoot BA steady aim
Simon N. (GM):I'd say Ted can hide + shoot now if desired
I'm not using Tasha's
Ted:ok stealth?
Simon N. (GM):yes BA stealth
it has cover so +2 AC
Ted:
14
STEALTH (8)
Simon N. (GM):pass (just) so advtg
Ted:
23
 
 
25
80/320
Light Crossbow (+6)
6Sneak
12Piercing
nods at Q
Simon N. (GM):The great beast collapses
BRB drink run
Erasmus:"Let's regroup. We can see what we have here, then mopve on."
Ted:slouches on boulder*
Malied:Malied is not sure how he feels about that, he'd prefer'd that the beast had simply gone to sleep instead of making the group kill it
Qiviel:"Check and see if anyone still lives. Nice shot, Ted."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):unsummon his sword Strohm give chase to beverly
Ted:grins golf fang grin
Erasmus:Erasmus mounts up then heads off after Jyrdani and Beverly.
Malied:"any indication of who the cart belongs too?
Ted:Ted examines the owlbear corpse, trophy's or ingredients, he can make poison
Qiviel:To Malied, "Pity we had to kill it, but if its got the taste for travelers or has claimed this road as territory, I fear it wouldn't have been long before others had been attacked. Such a waste of a life." She shakes her head.
Malied:"True enough...."
Simon N. (GM):GM: The Owlbear isn't poisonous
Malied:"Hey Strohm perhaps Bev can sit infront of you and share the riens, you can teach her to ride as we go :)
Simon N. (GM):Those Inspecting the cart roll Survival
Malied:
9
SURVIVAL (1)
Ted:
19
SURVIVAL (3)
Malied:bah
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"will keep that in mind"
Ted:snorts
Qiviel:
3
 
 
4
SURVIVAL (1)
Erasmus:"Jyrdani, are you ok? You look a little peaky, and you're normally pretty good with the horses."
Simon N. (GM):No sign of any bodies around the cart, looks like the axle snapped and it was abandoned likely soon after you passed through yesterday
Qiviel:(Honestly, I'm going to nominate someone else to roll for Q)
Malied:xD
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Not feeling quite myself..."
Malied:OOC By our roles combined Keelia we make a passable charatcer :P
Qiviel::D
Malied:rolls*
Simon N. (GM):Owlbear bits doubtless are good for magical potions and such
Malied:medicine check on J#]
Simon N. (GM):That's likely all Chondathan to Ted, though
Malied:
17
MEDICINE (1)
Simon N. (GM):GM: J seems healthy, might have put on a bit of weight recently
Erasmus:"Anything I can do? Don't want you getting hurt because you're unwell."
Ted:ted adds owlbear bits to his inventory
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"It's nothing. I'm fine."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc lol Simon
Malied:"strange..."
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Insight(+5){16}
Erasmus:"Are you sure?"
Simon N. (GM):Erasmus can tell she's worried about something
GM: Ted roll Survival for owlbear butchery
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"well if everything is clear lets continue our journey to the Manor"
Ted:
5
SURVIVAL (3)
doh
Simon N. (GM):Ted recovers some passable dogmeat
Ted:woof
Simon N. (GM):Ted is covered in owlbear gore
Qiviel:Q watches the little drama play out from atop Rocco and decides to support Jyrdani if Erasmus gets overbearing
Erasmus:"We'll talk later, if that's ok? Maybe we can find somewhere quiet when we rest up for the night."
Ted:ted will use that for tonight's camp sausages
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Uh... ok." small voice
Simon N. (GM):GM: You continue your journey, the horses make slower time than yesterday but the sun is not yet set as you ride into D'Ashe Manor
Qiviel:Q eyes Jyrdani, "Jyrdani, come ride beside me. I'm interested in your opinion on a matter. A female matter," she says to chase the others away
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks at Qiviel as they ride
Malied:"Mmm, lets give the ladies some space"
Erasmus:Erasmus gives Qiviel a sideways glance, but doesn't say anything.
Simon N. (GM):(say mid afternoon now, the manor in sight in the distance, horses tired, autumn sunshine)
Qiviel:"Thought you might need a bit of space," Q says. "Do you wish for quiet or small talk?"
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Yes, Lady Q?"
sighs
Erasmus:(If we're going slower now, Eraasmus will dismount and walk, leading his horse.)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"lets rest and sleep in the Manor tonight we can go goblin hunting tommorrow"
Ted:ted notes the mating ritual and makes himself scarce
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani seems to come to a decision. She turns to Qiviel. soto voce "If I'm pregnant, how do I keep him alive?"
Qiviel:Q takes a moment to think that over. "Better training, better armour, less danger, more trusting of the team to work together."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks puzzled "I didn't mea the baby. I mean..." points at Erasmus
Qiviel:"You can trust my shield for him to stand behind as safely as I can make him. Or you can ask him to take more care."
"Yes," Q laughs softly, "I know who you meant."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:smiles
Qiviel:"I have no doubt that you can protect the baby inside you, it's that one you need help with!"
she tilts her head towards E
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Thanks... sigh Yes. I'll talk with him tonight."
Qiviel:"If you tell him, if you choose to tell him, then explain that for your sake, he must make better choices about himself so you do not put yourself and the baby in danger dragging him out of it."
"And if you need for me to emphasize the conversation, the flat of my blade would be a good motivator, just let me know," she grins gently
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks thoughtful "Yes.... " looks to Q, smiles back. "Don't hurt him too much!" grin
Qiviel:"I'll be careful enough, just hard enough for the lesson to sink in. Also, candied ginger is good for morning sickness," Q adds. "My mother swears by it."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Candied ginger? Thanks - oh look, the den of iniquity!"
GM: You ride back into D'Ashe Hall, Strohm's ladies there to greet him
Malied:brb bio
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:GM: not sure if you need the Festhall map :)
Simon N. (GM):GM: Are you planning to go after the goblins tomorrow?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):thats my plan
Qiviel:(fine for me to go after goblins)
Simon N. (GM):GM: That evening Jyrdani & Erasmus take a walk outside the manor walls.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks at Erasmus
Malied:back
Erasmus:"I can tell there is something bothering you. Whatever it is, I;m here to listen and to help."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:munches candied ginger
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"My ladies im sorry i havent been at home for so long hopefully tonight we can make up for lonst time before i go goblin hunting tommorow"
Simon N. (GM):Geradile to Strohm: "Oh, yes! Let's go see our new house..."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Well. You probably guessed, right? You Monks are supposed to be pretty smart." she attempts a smile
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Insight(+5){23}
Erasmus:"I have an idea, yes."
(From Strohm of Leth (Muiz)): wait the house was under construction already?
Princess Akemi of Shou Lung:"The house is lovely now, Strohm! We worked very hard for you..."
Simon N. (GM):(it just needed refurbishing, it was abandoned 2 years ago)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:"Yeah, so. I think it was, our first night..."
Erasmus:"This what you were talking with Qiviel about, I take it? How do you feel about it?"
Simon N. (GM):(51 days ago - just over 7 weeks)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"Thank you both for clearing the house for renovation i will go ask Barbara who i go to the make the expansion"
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks over the heathland "I... I don't know. Scared. Will...." she looks over at Erasmus. "Will you still be alive, when our baby is born?"
Geradile Courana:"Before you go see the Lady, let us show you the new bed she put in for us... "
Simon N. (GM):GM: It's a big bed.
Erasmus:"Well, that is certainly a question!" Erasmus stops her, stands in front of her with his hands on her shoulders and looks into her eyes. "There is a lot to do before this area is safe for a child. We have to deal with a dragon, for starters. But it is not unreasonable to believe that we will survive, we've made it this far, haven't we?"
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"well she can wait for tommorow but tonight its just us" fade to black
Erasmus:"I am here for you..." he places a hand on her belly "...both."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:looks down "Erasmus..." looks up "I love you. You know that. I know you're here foe me. For our child - now. But you're - if you keep on like this, you're going to get killed. You have to be more careful."
Erasmus:"We have some time. I'm saving up. It was going to be for something to keep me safe, now I guess it'll be for something to keep us all safe."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:nods "There'll be a time when... when I can't fight. I don't want you to go off down some hole and die in the dark. Without me there."
wipes tear from eye
Erasmus:"I can't promise I won't do anything rash, but my decisions have always been weighed with you in mind. Now, the weight is tipped further in your direction. I promise that I will come back from any hole we descend into. And, as soon as we are able, we will retire together."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:smiles "Sounds good. And it's exciting, right?" she looks north. "We better get to bed early. Lots of goblins to kill tomorrow."
Ted:appears from the stables gore stained arse scratching Oh ops
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:giggle
"Hi, Ted."
Erasmus:Erasmus gives her a deep kiss. "We can survive this. We will survive this, and we will build a life together somewhere peaceful."
Ted:err slides off
Erasmus:"Bed sounds good. my rear is sore from all that riding."
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani kisses Erasmus back, but he can tell she's uncertain if his vision will come true.
Simon N. (GM):GM: You retire early, rising early next morning - goblin hunting is much better done in full daylight.
Erasmus:Let's go.
(brb - didn't think slipping off to go to the loo was appropriate during that talk!!)
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):lol
Qiviel:lol
Simon N. (GM):Riding north, you stop in briefly at Ramvira Manor to greet lord Einar, an old friend of Norrin, and take directions to Kron Hill.
6 miles north of Ramvira Manor the woods grow thick, gnarled and sinister
Qiviel:Q briefly eyes Erasmus as they ride, then catches Jyrdani's eyes, a silent question as she touches the hilt of her sword
Simon N. (GM):The land is broken, uneven
rolling d8
(
7
)
=
7
Ted:ted wonders why he took owlbear toe nails and not feathers
Simon N. (GM):The good weather is holding up, though (OOC I feel like making it rain just to rebut Matt's 'it never rains on adventure' line) :p
GM: Who do you want to take the lead tracking the goblins to lair?
Ted::-D
Simon N. (GM):someone else can assist for advtg if they make a DC 10 check
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):i can assist
Erasmus:Survival?
Simon N. (GM):yup
Erasmus:Erasmus is proficient
Malied:alm,ost tempting to see how Malied would do at it xD
Qiviel:(I would offer but the dice hate me so it would be a waste :D )
Simon N. (GM):OK Strohm roll DC 10 Survival
Ted:ted leans over champions saddle and expounds You see the problem with goblins...
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
6
SURVIVAL (-1)
Simon N. (GM):No sign of goblins around here, Strohm
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Survival(+5){9}
Simon N. (GM):Night falls without you finding any sign of goblins.
You do find a cave near the summit of Kron Hill with the picked over bones of a young green dragon.
Its treasure is long gone, used by Rufus & Burne of Hommlet to fund their fortress.
Looking north from the summit you can see the lights of St Cecilia's Abbey in the distance.
The dark silvery thread of the Stone Stream in between.
Erasmus:Do we have any idea how long to reach the Abbey? Not keen on camping out in goblin country.
Simon N. (GM):Only about 4 miles as the crow flies, 6 if you detour north to the nearest ford.
Erasmus:"It might be worth coming back tomorrow."
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):at least we know where to fall back to
"hmm that is true lets go then"
Simon N. (GM):Head for the ford & abbey?
Malied:@GM how long would the 6 miles take us?
Simon N. (GM):up to 2 hours
Malied:k, lets do it then
Simon N. (GM):GM: You lead your horses down from the hills, following a little stream until you hit a little used riverside trail.
rolling d6
(
6
)
=
6
LOL
Malied:Goblins?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):of course it wont be easy
Malied:its Goblins isn't it
Qiviel:(well, we were looking for them! ;) )
Simon N. (GM):You see peeking over the treetops ahead the tumbled remains of an old stone manor house
Ted:goblins tsk tsk tsk
Simon N. (GM):GM: ok once the map loads could you put your tokens on the horses
rolling d20+4
(
15
)
+4
=
19
Goblin Boss:"Meat's on the menu tonight, boys!"
ok roll init but you are all Surprised
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Initiative(+4.18){18.18}
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
13
INITIATIVE (2)
Malied:
7
INITIATIVE (3)
Erasmus:Dunno if it adds it the tracker isn't open.
Qiviel:
3
INITIATIVE (0)
Erasmus:Ok, cool.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Initiative(+2.14){13.14}
Malied:
22
INITIATIVE (3)
Ted:
17.18
INITIATIVE (4.18)
Malied:err, i think my int roll got applied to my horse :/
Ted:neigh?
Goblin Boss:yeah you need to select yourself
Malied:will try again
23
INITIATIVE (3)
Simon N. (GM):nice!
Ted:huzzah
Simon N. (GM):
Initiative
Goblin
Initiative: 16
Malied:still suprise ofc :(
Simon N. (GM):OK lots of arrows fly from the undergrowth at you...
rolling 3d6
(
5
+
3
+
6
)
=
14
3 each at Strohm Erasmus Jyrdani, 4 each at Qiviel Malied Ted. They have advtg, exact match AC hits horse instead
#at Strohm - surprised so no Shield
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:13 | 20
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 7
Damage: 6 piercing
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:7 | 9
Damage: 7 piercing
Malied:ooc none aim'ed at the horses?
Simon N. (GM):1 hit for 6
Qiviel:(Simon said aimed at ppl but if matches ppl ac then hits horse instead)
Malied:ah, missed that soxz
Simon N. (GM):#at Erasmus
Qiviel:(also, stop trying to get Rocco shot ;D )
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:21 | 6
Damage: 7 piercing
Malied:xD
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:5 | 5
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 24
Damage: 4 + 1 piercing
2 hits for 12
#at Qiviel
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:20 | 15
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:14 | 15
Damage: 8 piercing
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:11 | 24
Damage: 5 + 3 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:12 | 7
Damage: 7 piercing
1 hit for 8
Qiviel:ok
Simon N. (GM):#at Jyrdani
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:14 | 14
Damage: 4 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:10 | 11
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:19 | 13
Damage: 7 piercing
all miss/bounce off
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:It's like there is something watching over her
Simon N. (GM):#at Malied
Malied:this will hurt
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:22 | 9
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:15 | 17
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:23 | 7
Damage: 4 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 7
Damage: 5 piercing
21 dmg?
Malied:Malied slumps off his horse unconcious
Simon N. (GM):
rolling d10
(
1
)
=
1
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):damn
Malied:only 18 hp
Simon N. (GM):Malied takes dmg/a death save fail from the cold hard ground
Malied:1 dag?
Simon N. (GM):Boss at Ted
Malied:damage*
Simon N. (GM):
Javelin (Ranged)
Goblin Boss
Attack:22 | 22
Damage: 1 piercing
Ted:you bitch
Simon N. (GM):double crit, lucky he's a terrible thrower
3 gobs at Ted
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:11 | 9
Damage: 5 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:14 | 13
Damage: 8 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:7 | 12
Damage: 4 piercing
all miss
Simon N. (GM):Round 2 - Malied death save
Malied:
8
DEATH SAVE (0)
Simon N. (GM):
Stealth
Goblin Boss
Skill: 22 | 13
Malied on 2 failed death saves; the goblin boss has melted back into the bushes
#Erasmus
Erasmus:Erasmus looks over, sees Malied fall. "Q, can you deal with that?"
(presume no one else is hidden now?)
Qiviel:(if they don't kill him before its my turn - I'm at the end)
Erasmus:"Try ot to get surrounded."
Erasmus rides at a goblin then strikes with the staff
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Darkwood Staff{14}
Bludgeoning Damage13
Goblin:"EEK!"
splat
Erasmus:He then dismounts and hits another
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Darkwood Staff{12}
Bludgeoning Damage7
Goblin:miss
"BREE-YARK!"
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Unarmed Strike{20}
Bludgeoning Damage8
Goblin:splat
#Ted
Erasmus:Erasmus looks at his fist "They're not very healthy, guys!"
Ted:can i move hide and shoot here at the copse?
Goblin:sure
Simon N. (GM):move into bush for cover
Ted:champion get outtsa here
Simon N. (GM):(been watching a 2008 teen comedy - lots of "I LOVE Bush!")
Ted:(okay :-P)
Simon N. (GM):(I'm v classy)
Ted:lie terry thomas
like
Simon N. (GM):yup
roll stealth
Ted:
12
STEALTH (8)
Simon N. (GM):pass!
P-Per 9
Ted:phew
Simon N. (GM):has cover so AC 15
Ted:
10
 
 
21
80/320
Light Crossbow (+6)
12Sneak
10Piercing
Goblin:"URK"
Ted:nocks x bow
oh end turn sorry
thx
Goblin:2 goblins draw scimitars and come at Erasmus
Scimitar
Goblin
Attack:20 | 9
Damage: 5 slashing
Scimitar
Goblin
Attack:16 | 15
Damage: 5 slashing
10 dmg?
Erasmus:"Ow!"
yes
Goblin:3 shoot at Strohm
Stealth
Goblin
Skill: 25 | 11
still advtg
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:15 | 16
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:16 | 6
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:8 | 23
Damage: 8 piercing
Goblin:1 hit for 8
4 shoot at Qiviel
Stealth
Goblin
Skill: 25 | 9
still advtg
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:11 | 8
Damage: 4 piercing
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):"tis but a flesh wound"
Goblin:
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:8 | 13
Damage: 3 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:14 | 10
Damage: 5 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:16 | 23
Damage: 6 piercing
1 hit for 6
Qiviel:ok
Goblin:6 shoot at Jyrdani
Stealth
Goblin
Skill: 7 | 13
no advtg
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:15 | 5
Damage: 3 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:15 | 6
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:5 | 20
Damage: 6 piercing
Goblin:
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:19 | 15
Damage: 8 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:5 | 23
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:17 | 21
Damage: 4 piercing
AC 21, no hits
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Like Neo in the Matrix...
Goblin::)
3 shoot at Ted (who has cover)
Stealth
Goblin
Skill: 21 | 26
Qiviel:(does she get added AC from her new passenger? :) )
Goblin:w advtg
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 22
Damage: 6 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:11 | 12
Damage: 7 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:14 | 13
Damage: 6 piercing
Ted:ow
Goblin:AC 18, 1 hit
rolling 1d4
(
3
)
=
3
Goblin Boss:at Jyrdani,
Javelin (Ranged)
Goblin Boss
Attack:6 | 21
Damage: 3 piercing
hit for 3
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:in the leg
Goblin Boss:boss re-hide attempt
Stealth
Goblin Boss
Skill: 26 | 19
#Jyrdani
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Jyrdani moves her horse then dimounts.
She roars at the gblins in a rage, then swings Ironwolf at them both.
Reckless
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Ironwolf - RAGE{28} | 21
Slashing(One-Handed) Damage15
Slashing(Two-Handed) Damage11
Slashing(One-Handed) Critical Damage2
Slashing(Two-Handed) Critical Damage9
Totals
Total One-Handed Damage15
Total Two-Handed Damage11
Total Critical One-Handed Damage2
Total Critical Two-Handed Damage9
Goblin Boss:I love how you do the token markers Tim :)
But that seems off :)
Malied:Hell hath no fury like a woman,..
Goblin Boss:I believe that was a hit.
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:It rolled ALL the damage dice. just the one handed counts. (17)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Ironwolf - RAGE{15}
Slashing(One-Handed) Damage14
Slashing(Two-Handed) Damage12
Totals
Total One-Handed Damage14
Total Two-Handed Damage12
should have been at advantage, but I don't think that matters!
Goblin Boss:ok you have a BA rage dash if desired
Simon N. (GM):#Strohm
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):moves then dismunt then move again
Simon N. (GM):can't do that
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):can i hit all three with with burning hands fro here?
Simon N. (GM):>>Using Different Speeds - rules
If you have more than one speed, such as your walking speed and a flying speed, you can switch back and forth between your speeds during your move. Whenever you switch, subtract the distance you've already moved from the new speed. The result determines how much farther you can move. Ifthe result is 0 or less, you can't use the new speed during the current move.
Mounting Example: A Speed 30' character moves 10' then mounts (uses 15') a horse with Speed 60' . The mount can still move 60'-25' = 35'.
Dismounting Example: A Speed 30' character on a Speed 60' mount moves 40'. Dismounting would use 15' of their move, but the character has already moved more than half their own speed (more than 15') so they must use a Dash action if they wish to dismount this turn (using 15' to dismount, 15' left).
Simon N. (GM):As an action you can make the mount & yourself together Dash, Disengage, or Dodge. If you have a Warhorse you can use an action to have the mount make an Attack action.<<
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:(Oh yeah. will move into the bushes)
Simon N. (GM):yup
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
DC13
Dexterity Save
11Fire
Self (15-foot cone)
Burning Hands
Simon N. (GM):
Dexterity
Goblin
Ability: 10 | 21
Dexterity
Goblin
Ability: 7 | 9
Dexterity
Goblin
Ability: 14 | 13
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):bonus action second wind
Simon N. (GM):2 take the full brunt of the fiery blast, scream and die. 1 is singed
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):
11Heal
Second Wind
and end turn
Simon N. (GM):41/44
#Qiviel
Qiviel:Q dismounts and lays hands on Malied - 18hp to bring him up, she remains crouched over him to shield him.
Ted:Hero
Simon N. (GM):OK Malied wakes up feeling fine
Wisdom
Goblin Boss
Ability: 3 | 11
Goblin Boss:"STOOPID UMANS! ELF ALREADY DEAD!!!"
"WE KILL YOOZ TOO!"
Malied:STOP CALLING ME A FUCKING ELF!
Simon N. (GM):#Malied
Malied:I am feeling really reckless at the moment, and I do want revenge but...
Hes throws himself prone and casts mage armour
end
turn
The comment was RP btw :P
Simon N. (GM):AC 16 now?
Malied:yep
Simon N. (GM):#Erasmus
Erasmus:With little flair, Erasmus tries to dispatch the two goblins attacking him.
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Darkwood Staff{11}
Bludgeoning Damage9
Simon N. (GM):miss
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Darkwood Staff{10}
Bludgeoning Damage9
Simon N. (GM):& miss!
Erasmus:*Frustrated, he unleashes a flurry of blows.
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Flurry of Blows{14}
Bludgeoning Damage8
Goblin:Maglubiyet mitt uns!
Simon N. (GM):"Ow!"
Erasmus Bos:
Erasmus Bos
Flurry of Blows{17}
Bludgeoning Damage5
Erasmus:End turn.
Simon N. (GM):8 dmg kills, 5 wounds
#Ted
that's a low cliff
Ted:dash up the ridge and attack
Simon N. (GM):DC 12 Athletics to climb
(& takes 2 move)
Ted:with the rope?
Simon N. (GM):it's an action to use the rope
Ted:
18
 
 
17
ATHLETICS (6)
sorry still on adv
Simon N. (GM):Ted runs up the cliff...
(no prob)
Ted:you dirty goblin rat
27
Rapier +1 (+7)
12 + 6Piercing
Simon N. (GM):50' equiv to there btw so used your dash BA
stabbed through the heart, and you're to blame
Ted:dms a bad name
end turn thx
Gbahali::)
is near to Goblin
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):ooc you give love a bad name XD
Ted:an angles heart ...
Simon N. (GM):goblin slashes at Erasmus
Scimitar
Goblin
Attack:8 | 19
Damage: 8 slashing
then disengages
Erasmus:He parries with the staff
Bugger. I forgot open hand. :(
Simon N. (GM):5 goblins shoot at Qiviel
Stealth
Goblin
Skill: 12 | 11
p_PER 11 so advtg
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:19 | 16
Damage: 8 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:22 | 8
Damage: 3 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:11 | 18
Damage: 7 piercing
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:22 | 9
Damage: 7 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 18
Damage: 8 piercing
10 dmg
Qiviel:ok
Simon N. (GM):6 goblins shoot at Strohm
Stealth
Goblin
Skill: 23 | 23
w advtg
I'm expecting a Shield...
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:23 | 23
Damage: 8 piercing
shield?
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):urgh yeah cast shield
Simon N. (GM):
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:13 | 15
Damage: 8 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 7
Damage: 3 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:18 | 20
Damage: 8 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:7 | 20
Damage: 7 piercing
Shortbow
Goblin
Attack:23 | 11
Damage: 6 piercing
deadly goblin arrows bounce off elven magic
Simon N. (GM):
Stealth
Goblin Boss
Skill: 23 | 24
boss goblin creeps towards Ted
Strohm of Leth (Muiz):6 shots with advantages i should always guard for it
Ted:gobos good
Simon N. (GM):Ted isn't hidden - suddenly a big gobbo runs from the undergrowth, wielding twin blades!
1st att has advtg
Scimitar
Goblin Boss
Attack:11 | 18
Damage: 6 slashing
Scimitar
Goblin Boss
Attack:11 | 20
Damage: 7 slashing
18 & 11, 1 hit for 6
Ted:ieee
Simon N. (GM):Ted on 14?
#Jyrdani
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Let me know if this movement is possible...
Ted:17 i think
Simon N. (GM):was 20 before on token
Ted:17.18 on the ini order
Simon N. (GM):(I only ask in case player already deducted the hp like Tim does) :)
I meant hp sorry
Ted:oh hp
Simon N. (GM):Tim what was your query?
The bushes are difficult terrain, cliffs difficult + DC 12 athletics
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:Can I move there (given the bushes)
Simon N. (GM):yeah ok w 40' move
you have BA dash anyway :)
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Ironwolf - RAGE{9}
Slashing Damage12
Simon N. (GM):miss
Jyrdani of Jiyyd:
Jyrdani of Jiyyd
Ironwolf - RAGE{10}
Slashing Damage10